IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the girls have cut through the property on their hike?

I wonder if LE received numerous tips fingering RL from locals due to both personal bias and offense and suspicion concerning his interviews.

MOO I think he may be a "Richard Jewell" JMO

'

I see a Big Red Flag.

RL attacks the evidence.

He says in a Video interview - that picture (of BG) is so poor quality, (in effect, it could be anyone).

Ding. Ding. Ding.

It's one thing to say you can't recognize that person, but to devalue the best evidence to the Public?

The Police and the Family are trying to get that Pic out to the Public, and RL undercuts the whole thing.

Suspicious move, IMO.

-

LE had said that the suspect may change his appearance, I was wondering if RL cut his hair or shaved a beard after Feb 13th?

Just a reminder to please keep the media thread updated if you can with msm posts for reference. Tia. I'm hoping all the recent search warrant stuff is there, if not will do so when I get a chance.

I don't have much more to add. I'm willing to read and understand other theories. I suppose time will tell.

I will say I hope anyone connected to the girls is being thoroughly researched. Boyfriends, ex-boyfriends of people/parents, etc.

What leads you to believe that a meth lab was in those woods?

Meth labs are usually deep wood projects, and nowhere near hiking trails.

I bet to differ. Indiana is a meth making state.

They make it every where here ., the "labs" have became quite small and mobile.

There is an Enterprise Rental Co that I do business with that has to deal with at least one car a week used as a meth cooking zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can any of you audio gifted peeps isolate that clickity!/swooshing sound from the "down the hill audio" and just loop that? Has anyone figured out exactly what the sound is? I assumed it was from her pocketing the phone and moving, but last night someone said if it was made w the Snapchat app you have to keep your finger pressed down the whole time ..

I wonder if LE received numerous tips fingering RL from locals due to both personal bias and offense and suspicion concerning his interviews.

MOO I think he may be a "Richard Jewell" JMO

Maybe so, so but judging from LE"s comments, they have more than this, "things have not added up', etc. The totality of the evidence enabled them to secure a warrant.

In Indiana your next door neighbor is probably making meth. It's a really gigantic big problem here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

There is an Enterprise Rental Co that I do business with that has to deal with at least one car a week used as a meth cooking zone.

Meth labs are rarely placed on hiking trails.
In mobile labs sure.

My mind is racing...playing with his dog? Horses? Plants/produce? Climbing up on equipment? Peed on property? Threw trash? idk...

Or he could be placed on tether or house arrest due to his age

True, they already did that once before (it's in the court records) for a short period of time while awaiting sentencing on a past charge. Will have to wait and see. I'm interested to see the court website update tomorrow so we cna find out if his appearance really was continued and if so, until when - and whether he will be held in jail versus house arrest until then.

:(. Meth brings the evil out in people. Horrific crimes and negligence are committed by meth users.

Can any of you audio gifted peeps isolate that clickity!/swooshing sound from the "down the hill audio" and just loop that? Has anyone figured out exactly what the sound is? I assumed it was from her pocketing the phone and moving, but last night someone said if it was made w the Snapchat app you have to keep your finger pressed down the whole time ..

It was so clear to me that it was footsteps through the leaves. In fact one reporter at the NE end of the bridge went "down the hill" at that location and duplicated that sound with his feet. He may have been on a crimewatch video. I'll have to find it

MOO

[video=youtube;PNN1qkGRZXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNN1qkGRZXk[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

WebSight here.

I hate to be that person that throws a wet rag on things but since that is my picture I have gone and done some more looking. I agree that that looks like it could be power lines (somebody also pointed that out on the original thread where we discussed this -was that you?) and I initially thought it could be, in fact I was hopeful. So here are two shots and a video link that might shed light and may or may not answer the question. Have a look and if you get an aha! moment, please, please, please share because it drove me batty.

The first shot is a still from this video shot by Jacob Adams by drone.

Hiya WebSight! It could be a tree .. now I have no idea what it could be

I enlarged the photo even more and I see a loop now on the end.
d96dc1f67794722c7dad68986dee0556.jpg

I think I'm going to set away from the photo before I start seeing white SUVs, puppies, guns and random oars.

People cut through RL's property all of the time. The trails are well worn.

Are you local? Wondering how we know this, or if there's a MSM link to explain or what. (Not being snarky, just curious where this came from - I thought I was up to date on most stuff at this point - thanks!)

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

More specifically, police want to know if anyone recalls a hitchhiker along the Hoosier Heartland Highway, a person walking along a county road or highway, Riley said.

We don't know if the person's a local or a drifter who came in and left," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Has the missing backpack been found? Was something from the backpack found at RL's property during the first search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877