IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep waiting for someone from MSM to ask LE once again if they have results back from any of the physical evidence that was sent off to labs almost 5 weeks ago (this would include DNA or fiber analysis, etc.) I have seen nothing mentioned in recent news articles about it.

Eventually LE will have to keep saying say "No" or continue saying "no comment." I just don't know how answering the question Yes would jeopardize the investigation. At least we'd know that there was something of value found from phys evidence collected from the crime scene. LE does not have to answer any additional questions regarding what exactly they have lab results on.
JMOO

Maybe he doesn't like today's teenagers when he isn't shaken by a gruesome murder of 2 little girls but remembers instead how his boy was "playing around here all the time when he was 13yo" (long time ago).

http://www.wpta21.com/story/34940044/police-search-property-where-delphi-teens-were-found-dead

The thing is, IMO there isn't any evidence that he *isn't* shaken. People have very different ways of processing and expressing. I can only go by what he said, which is that he feels violated, isn't sure how to express it, and that he wondered aloud if it's even safe for kids to play in the woods anymore. I dunno. JMO. I can't really judge him, not knowing him personally and what his typical behavior is and how he expresses different emotions.

Hiya WebSight! It could be a tree .. now I have no idea what it could be

I enlarged the photo even more and I see a loop now on the end.

I think I'm going to set away from the photo before I start seeing white SUVs, puppies, guns and random oars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture snipped to save space.

lol Probably best! May I join you?:sheesh:

Because I thought I read here on WS that he divorced later in life. I don't know why but it just struck me as odd. If the son grew up there on the property and then the parents divorce later in his life it just seems an odd way to phrase it.

On a different subject, did one of the girls live on Bicycle Rd or N 1000 W?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk
I'm still lost... It sounds like a normal divorce to me?

About spending crazy time here... I've decided if I'm going to sit on this thread, I'm going to do it while I'm on a cardio machine.
️[emoji4]

I should do the same. If I spend any more time on this sofa, I may as well get upholstered to blend in.

I have heard MANY people describe the horrible violation they feel when their homes have been burgled as 'rape'. In fact, I used many professionals such as MSW's and psychiatrists in my work and they even describe the violation as a kind of 'rape'. The same feeling of violation of personal space applies when someone trespasses onto your property and uses it, steals something or destroys something, even if it is your sense of comfort and peace.

RL using this term to describe how he felt about having people murdered on his property doesn't stand out to me as odd. He may have had some therapy and learned these expressions during a session.

If 2 bodies were found on my property behind my house, I would consider the crime to have occurred at my house and a horrific act that occurred in my 'home' - meaning everything that belonged to me - from property line to property line. Think of homestead, a term once commonly used to describe a parcel of land on which someone lived.

I think tearing apart each word spoken is fruitless.

I don't recall the police emphasizing that, but surely this is a loud wake-up call for Mr. Logan that his behavior has got to change. Even if he has nothing to do with the girls being killed, his alleged lying and alleged probation violation has gotten him into a peck of trouble. :justice: for the girls

I agree.

Tho his past problems may be all that put him where he is today (jail) and he isn't guilty of murdering these 2 girls, yes, I do feel kinda bad for the old guy.
However, in the investigation to find the murderer (s), I believe that no stone should remain unturned. These girls and their family and friends need justice. The other parents with girls that age (or any children) deserve justice in the form of peace- of- mind. The first responders, the search party, the witnesses, LE, etc. need Justice and closure.

I try to imagine , what if these sweet girls bodies were found on my property and I was innocent of the crime, how would I feel, what would I do? I think I would be beside myself , shocked and devastated with this awful knowledge. I like to think that I would ask, what can I do? Is there anything I can do? I know I'm not going to lie, that's for sure. If RL lied about his alibi or broke the terms of probation he has opened his own life, property, belongings to be gone thru and searched. A liar lies. How can you trust a liar? It's not wise. These girls and their families deserve to have some doors and cages rattled. I don't care if he's 27 or 77, he is not above the law.

Hindsight sucks. What if he's innocent? What if he's taken no part in any of this? Well, it's just awful what he's going thru.
JMOHO

I don't want to come off as rude in this post, or sounding like I'm slamming other people's opinions, I promise that's not my intentions. It's just that I honestly & truly don't see how anyone can look at those images of BG, look at RL and possibly think they could be the same person. I can see how some may think he was directly involved in the murders, I get how some could think he maybe helped someone or is covering for someone, but when I look at the person on that bridge (BG) the one thing I feel sure of is he's not in his 70's & that is not RL. JMO! :runaway:

Without the face only it seems to be the same person .... odd. IMO

Could RL walk across that rickety bridge without his glasses?

At 77 years old, he'd have to have a gun to threaten the girls - he's way to old to run after them - they'd have laughed at him and run away.

RL mentions the poor quality of that picture.

If it was his kid, would he be speaking of the poor quality - or thanking God that picture exists.

Without those pics, it could be 9 year old boys or Mean girls.

He has said some highly questionable things.

I agree but I am still on the fence. We can not convict with what he has said. We need to see the evidence and evidence convicts , not a person's actions.......

The thing is, IMO there isn't any evidence that he *isn't* shaken. People have very different ways of processing and expressing. I can only go by what he said, which is that he feels violated, isn't sure how to express it, and that he wondered aloud if it's even safe for kids to play in the woods anymore. I dunno. JMO. I can't really judge him, not knowing him personally and what his typical behavior is and how he expresses different emotions.

He actually came across to me as sincerely shaken, which has contributed quite a bit to my impression he wasn't involved in the crime. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could RL walk across that rickety bridge without his glasses?

At 77 years old, he'd have to have a gun to threaten the girls - he's way to old to run after them - they'd have laughed at him and run away.

If they were taken by surprise, they may have been too startled to run away at first. If someone had come up to them and told them they were trespassing or something, and that they were going to be in trouble for it, I wonder if that would have been enough to get them to "willingly" follow someone away from the area.

I'm part of a group at church which does jail outreach.

The drug epidemic across the country is bad, but until moving here a year ago I didn't have a clue as to how bad it is here. Four drugs are common here, meth, spice, heroin, and painkillers. Oxycodone appears to be real bad in the Midwest. People are suffering brain damage from meth and spice, I've come across inmates who take up to two weeks to get to some sense of normalcy after detoxing from meth and spice (synthetics). These folks get caught up in the system, and most can't get away from it. The jails are overflowing, here.

There could be a drug angle with the perp. It appears he might be smoking or vaping, vapes are used by addicts.

Now as far as hitchikers are concerned, MOO is RL probably did not pick up a hitchiker that day. One thing my friends and I do on a regular basis is borrow each others' vehicles. We just trust each other. I wonder if RL let someone borrow his truck recently, maybe someone on a short list of people of interest, someone who maybe has helped him on his property before.

BBM;
Yes. In fact LE Does have a short list of POI's;

“To say we’ve identified a single individual would not be accurate, but we have identified several people of interest,” said Carter, who admitted investigators need to seal off several blind alleys before narrowing their focus in the search for the man in the images and audio Libby captured on her cell phone minutes before she was led to her death."
http://fox59.com/2017/03/14/prosecu...r-received-crucial-tip-due-to-scope-of-probe/

So maybe someone on that short list has some connection to RL. Or at least take a look.

There is one you can see. I am pretty sure I've seen others.
attachment.php

That is a gate to his pasture on the road. If you see these are fenced paddocks. He would keep animals there. He may have had people in the past cut through by opening the gate but forget to close it and the animals may have gotten out. I would expect a sign there. We have signs on the road where our paddocks are as well but none in our fields. People "trespass" often to walk along the creek or hunt.

I am talking about the wooded area, where people would be wandering if they are on the trails. If he hasn't posted signs down there, then he must not be that bothered.
jmo

As usual, I'm behind again. Sorry if this has already been discussed and dismissed.

I've been thinking about the backpack that was asked about early in the case. Is it possible that a backpack was found with Libby's phone, items used in the murders, and maybe clothes, shoes and/or something else belonging to the girls. It could have been taken by the perp/s and later thrown out of the vehicle. When the bag landed, it could have broken the phone or at least popped the batter out. It's possible that it was found close to the home where the first SW we heard about was executed, and they searched the nearest house for other evidence. It's possible that something in there was eventually proven (or just suspected) to have come from RL's property, but that's probably a reach since it was so long between the two warrants. MOO

Is that evidence tape/marker on the door of his truck?
It looks like it to me.
MOO
c28d41cd83f9b74a7746709d565483d9.jpg

I find this whole line of RL being angry at trespassers perplexing. Did I miss some evidence that he gets fed up with trespassers?

Are there "no trespassing" signs posted around his property to warn people to stay out?

If he hasn't posted around his property boundaries then I would surmise that this cannot be a that big an issue for him.

Does anyone have evidence that he has a history of getting angry about trespassers?

I would also think that in 50 years, if that was an issue, he would have cordoned off his property and posted signs a long time ago.

jmo
There is definitely a No Trespassing sign on RL's prop at the southeast corner of the cemetery that is the northern edge of RL's property. That is the only one I am aware of. This can be seen on a youtube video of someone who walked the area. She also walked the bridge and down to the creek from the SE end of the bridge. Don't think I can post the link here though, but I can PM you with the link if you want it.

RL owns the parcel directly south of the cemetery, then the parcel directly to the east of that parcel and then the parcel directly to the east of that one. All three parcels go down to the edge of the creek. Here is the link that shows parcel ownership and bounderies. https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Application.aspx?AppID=377&LayerID=5553&PageTypeID=1&PageID=0

LE needs a presser and they need it sooner than later.

The public is running wild with this case, and any legit witnesses "may not want to get involved" at this point. Now more than ever.

LE needs to reiterate what they need from people at this point.

These 2 beautiful young girls deserve justice, and the family, friends and community of Delphi and the surrounding area need some comfort.

WG

Is that evidence tape/marker on the door of his truck?
It looks like it to me.
MOO
c28d41cd83f9b74a7746709d565483d9.jpg

They use that tape to seal the evidence so no one tampers with it until it gets to the location where the experts will do their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230