IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off hand I will venture that the person leaving the bodies was drunk, overwhelmed with what he had done and was running out of time because the search was on for the girls.
in my opinion they were likely not drunk

Of course you may be right...but IMOO it really is a very, very odd word to use about himself (feeling "raped") in this particular circumstance. My hunch (IMOO) is that some people unconsciously reveal themselves out of deeply felt guilt (need for self-punishment)...like making revealing word choices, getting re-arrested for probation violations knowing LE is watching, leaving bodies on your own property, etc.

I thought he used the word rape to describe his property, not even himself. If I remember correctly, I think that is even more odd, as it seems totally misused to describe an inanimate object like land. Land that was left "pristine" to use his words. Yep, it's odd to me, very odd.

We are actually making the same point and agree, however you made a much better statement. Just to make an excuse for myself. I'm trying to type with just my left hand; my right is in a cast.

I realized that we were making the same point one second after I hit "send". lol Lonetraveler, nice to make your acquaintance.

Drunk, overwieght, out of shape, 77 years old <modsnip>....JMO but there is no way BG is RL......I'm not sure what all this is about, maybe he knows something or saw something and is staying tight lipped and LE is trying to pressure him....I just don't think there is any way that BG = RL
what is making you think and others here that RL was drunk?

I respectfully disagree. I think older people (myself included) are very likely to use rape to describe things other than sexual assault.

I agree here especially when he describes his land as pristine.
He

what is making you think and others here that RL was drunk?

I think Coach M meant he's a drunk, but I'm not sure of course. Personally, I don't like that term to describe someone that has an alcohol addiction.

It just occurred to me that the white truck LE seized is sure clean for a farm truck, spotless in fact.

It's possible the girls smelled MaryJane or dope or smelled liquor on the BG I'm still not buying that RL is the BG Unless the photo which truely is a terrible picture is WAY off! That being said If it were him it seems the FBI has much video so it should not take a search warrant of the property if they have a video

Of course you may be right...but IMOO it really is a very, very odd word to use about himself (feeling "raped") in this particular circumstance. My hunch (IMOO) is that some people unconsciously reveal themselves out of deeply felt guilt (need for self-punishment)...like making revealing word choices, getting re-arrested for probation violations knowing LE is watching, leaving bodies on your own property, etc.

I don't think it's odd at all. He used a word he felt conveyed the most powerful meaning in the moment. The property he knows to be serene and peaceful has been forever altered by despicable acts. He feels violated. I would too. imo.

It just occurred to me that the white truck LE seized is sure clean for a farm truck, spotless in fact.

If a truck is on a farm it doesn't necessarily mean it's a "farm truck" as in driving through cow pastures, etc.

i was wondering the same thing.

Here is a post from liltexans, thread # 30, DL suspended:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• RL suspended DL.jpg
    RL suspended DL.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 449
I don't think it's odd at all. He used a word he felt conveyed the most powerful meaning in the moment. The property he knows to be serene and peaceful has been forever altered by despicable acts. He feels violated. I would too. imo.

Agreed

I do not think this is an actual working farm Looks more like someone with a ot of acreage and has some animals The winter wasn't bad either so no salt, snow etc Probably a vehicle to do town errands etc There seemed to be another vehicle on the property but I am not sure if it was actually determined to be his It had a camper like shell on it
I

OK! Thank you! The truck we saw towed looks like one somebody with a full-time or well-paying job would buy. jmo. moo. Just What I Think.
what is that hole in the back passenger window. i can't think of anything else but a bullet hole. what else could put a hole in glass like that without breaking out more of the window?

what is that hole in the back passenger window. i can't think of anything else but a bullet hole. what else could put a hole in glass like that without breaking out more of the window?

Ok I'll answer again!
If the rear window opens outward it would be the bolt to the inside latch. Hard to keep up I know!

Well, we don't know it's his vehicle at all, but maybe it isn't used to do farm work at all, just driving into town, etc. I'm sure I saw in one of the court postings that he's been arrested for driving on suspended license & maybe he has someone else drive him, I don't know. Very small town so you'd think it'd be a much bigger risk to drive on suspended than in a big city like where I I've.

I wonder...if perhaps there are signs of the girls being dragged to where they were found. And...perhaps they would have been taken closer to where they went missing but didn't due to circumstances at the time?
Moo

:yeahthat: My opinion is yes there were signs of the girls being dragged, which led the searchers to their bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en