IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very smart of you!

:welcome: to Websleuths Ember123! Thanks for joining the discussion.

There is a "Reply With Quote" button that would clarify to whom you are referring.

Happy Sleuthing!

Thank you.

I suspect it was a rhetorical question, but.... Thank you .

Some of the assumptions being made are trampling all over the borders of libel issues. (Posters -- please be careful.)

Many people who face driving under the influence charges are not alcoholics and are also people who would not generally be considered as having an ongoing problem with alcohol.

I think it's a fair assumption based on repeated alcohol-related arrests. One time, a mistake. Repeated? It very probably indicates an issue, particularly when they're fairy close together.

Jmo, I do agree with RL about the quality of the image on the video.

Thank you for saying so beautifully what I have been so inelegantly stewing on for some time.

ETA: for the casual observer, Elle*Bee and I are two different members......but both from LA and both FABULOUS! (Well, SHE is). I am not quoting myself. Lol.
Agree - very well said and something I've been avoiding commenting directly on as I know my career and passion makes me overly sensitive about the term.

O/T- At the risk of sounding stalker-ish, I've been having the hardest time keeping you two separate! Especially because your posts often seem similar (and I notice them because I usually have similar thoughts). Then when Ellymae (I think?) was posting, I really was doing a triple take! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you guys all look at the picture of RL when he was initially interviewed, he looks just like BG. Look at his attire. To me, it is fairly obvious it is him. I however don't think they will find anything searching his home
..I mean, he has had a month to dispose of anything. BTW, IMO, RL should've been one of the first people LE investigated. The bodies were found on his property. If I were investigating the first thing I do is either eliminate him as a suspect or not.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Not really sleuthing RL, just wanted to post this image..

BW & edited:

attachment.php

Original:

attachment.php

Source:
[video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

All IMO

-Nin
Good point. So many Delphi men look the same.

Thats why BG has not been found.

Thank you.

I suspect it was a rhetorical question, but.... Thank you .

Some of the assumptions being made are trampling all over the borders of libel issues. (Posters -- please be careful.)

Many people who face driving under the influence charges are not alcoholics and are also people who would not generally be considered as having an ongoing problem with alcohol.
I even have a friend that wasn't drinking but under the influence of a medication and received a DUI.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

That's what he wanted to convey, that Picture won't help you. He's diminishing the value of the best evidence.

I suspect the Police interviewing him would describe his answers as manipulative, too.

JMO.

-
interesting...if it's "such poor quality" wouldn't the response be "it could be anybody"?

I wondered about this. I have seen comments from people who "worked with" him and also he listed his occupation as a "laborer" for "Eli Lilly" on one of his marriage licenses.

I think the farm did not supply an income, or at least not a primary source of income.
I'm really doing a lousy job of sleuthing, I guess. I've found one divorce record, but no marriages. How many times has he been married, and when? TIA

If you guys all look at the picture of RL when he was initially interviewed, he looks just like BG. Look at his attire. To me, it is fairly obvious it is him. I however don't think they will find anything searching his home
..I mean, he has had a month to dispose of anything. BTW, IMO, RL should've been one of the first people LE investigated. The bodies were found on his property. If I were investigating the first thing I do is either eliminate him as a suspect or not.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I don't mean to sound snarky, but don't you suppose the Indiana State Police, FBI & Carroll County law enforcement had him under constant surveillance if they had reason to believe he is responsible? For all we know they got a wiretap on his phones and any internet accounts, too.

If you watch the video til the end, a LE official states that RL has been advised by a lawyer to remain silent on the case.

I wonder if he has told the lawyer something that has made the lawyer instruction him to do this? I guess we may never know. But if the lawyer removes himself I guess we'll have a better idea.

I'm curious as to whether the digital billboards with the tip line number are still active across the country.

They are still up and running. At least around Indianapolis. I see them almost on a daily basis. I last seen it yesterday.

Since RL has court scheduled for tomorrow maybe we will find out more info. Here's to hoping!

They have said in MSM reports that it was rescheduled. I wonder what side rescheduled it. And why? Review of the case? Review of new/pending charges? Is it because he was transferred to another facility (for unknown reasons)? By law they can hold him up to 15 days before they do anything.

It's just perplexing needless to say.

I think it's a fair assumption based on repeated alcohol-related arrests. One time, a mistake. Repeated? It very probably indicates an issue, particularly when they're fairy close together.

And he has convictions for "False Informing."

Personally, I don't believe a word he says. He lied in a Murder Investigation, per reports. That shows absolutely horrible judgement.

He may lie habitually.

-

And he has convictions for "False Informing."

Personally, I don't believe a word he says. He lied in a Murder Investigation, per reports. That shows absolutely horrible judgement.

He may lie habitually.

-
What exactly constitutes false informing? I've seen this come up a few times and am curious what it involves.

What exactly constitutes false informing? I've seen this come up a few times and am curious what it involves.

Google: Indiana law + false informing

One thing I find interesting about this case is the lack of leaks. Usually with a small town like this, where everyone knows everyone, things leak out. They have done a good job managing the info so far. Not that i wouldn't like more info obviously.
i have been surprised about that too. There were so many local searchers.Certainly a few of them must know more than we do.

i personally do not think RL is a drunk. He doesn't look like one. I think he has likely had some drinking problems that led to his DUIs. I know several people with multiple DUIs and they are not "drunks" they had months or years of sobriety and when they went "off the wagon" for no better term they did stupid things like thinking they could get in their car and drive. I think RL is likely sober the majority of the time, and when he dabbles in it he does stupid things.

I, too, have thought he may be sober, (as in a recovering alcoholic). Sadly, my personal experience with those in recovery were that they had deep anger issues, Some eventually worked through them, others not so much. We unkindly call them "dry drunks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway