IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 0:06 the LE officer states "we are finding out there were things that were said that were not true". As far as I recall saying things that are not true is lying. So the LE officer DID state there were lies which lead them to search further.
MOO

We're going to have to split verbal hairs.

A lie is a deliberate untruth. A lie is an intentionally false statement.

It's possible to say something that it not true without having lied.

Example: people used to say that the earth is flat. They were wrong. But they weren't lying (making a deliberately false statement) because they believed it to be true.

E
What you posted generally lines up with what a bunch of us were going with by the weekend after the murders. We had Team North or Northwest end of the bridge, and Team South or Southeast. Once I understood the orientation of the bridge, and the general position of Abigai in the SC pic, and BG in the images released by LE, I was firmly in the Southeast camp.

The shortest distance from the end of the bridge"down the hill", is a line directly across the creek, and to where they were found is maybe 600 feet, maybe a little more.

The closest road to where they were found is a drive path which goes around the cemetery.

I must say, I glazed over all of the posts which dissected path or direction on the bridge. Only tonight seeing the map in this thread, did it sort of click.

Edit- Nevermind. Found on his side, but very far from his home.

LE has said numerous times that RL is not a suspect; they're just following up leads.

See, for example, this news report:

[video=youtube;Tkqx14nIz-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkqx14nIz-c[/video]
I know they haven't named him as a suspect but they're looking at him pretty stinkin' hard when they carry out arm loads of items taken into custody and they impound his truck.

Yes, I did ask that. It seems that there is/was a backpack that LE was aware of and associated with this crime. Somewhere between Delphi and Logansport was the area LE was concerned with. Now, either they have the backpack or are aware of the backpack. MOO

Yes. It has not been mentioned that I know ifbsince it was posted in the media thread.

RL is getting charged one way or another be it lying and impeding a murder investigation or even the murders. I think he'll get a charge of some kind by this Friday.

I am trying to catch up fast. Sorry to ask, but can someone tell me what RL lied about. I missed it! TY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has not said he "lied". They've said some things were "not adding up".

See this video: [video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

FWIW- The average age for the onset of dementia is 80 years old. RL is 77 years old. Maybe this is playing a role for thing's not adding up?

LE has said numerous times that RL is not a suspect; they're just following up leads.

See, for example, this news report:

[video=youtube;Tkqx14nIz-c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkqx14nIz-c[/video]

Yeah I know. They secured a search warrant based on the "totality of the evidence because things weren't adding up" just because someone called him in and said you should check this guy.

Maybe tomorrow or soon they will clear him.

LE please make a statement soon for all of our sakes. Thank you.

Quick question. Would LE be checking all RSO's in the area if there was no sexual component? Is this a normal occurrence in all child murders? TIA

Falling Down: I looked at the map again. Thanks. For some reason all of the debate about the bridge never phased me and my eyes glazed over.

Like others, I just don't feel it was something that happened in an hour or so. I never felt a correlation between bridge and where they were found.

If there's one thing I'm trained to do it's follow LE's direction as it unfolds. They could rule him out tomorrow but I think LE thinks he might know something, jmo.

They have info we do not. It's the freakin FBI here helping for goodness sakes since day 1. We will see what tomorrow holds. It will be what 5 weeks?

Quick question. Would LE be checking all RSO's in the area if there was no sexual component? Is this a normal occurrence in all child murders? TIA

YES. Standard procedure.

Very late to this thread so apologizes if I missed some of this stuff being said. I saw a lot of people discussing the use of the word rape and I wanted to share my two cents. Firstly I think older people would be MORE likely to use the word to describe more then just forced sex, but that's JMO since its only older people I've seen use it that way. Secondly I saw someone say that rape is only forced intercourse and as far as I know that isn't true either even in the name of the law. I won't go into detail but in my personal experience law enforcement considers any kind of sexual assault with any kind of forced entry (not just sex) to be rape. JMO

Questions I Have:
Has anyone entertained the thought that the perpetrator may not have been acting alone?
Could the backpack mentioned have belonged to Abby or Libby?
<modsnip>
Did either of the girls have Instagram, Facebook, Kik, Yik Yak accounts, etc.?

FWIW- The average age for the onset of dementia is 80 years old. RL is 77 years old. Maybe this is playing a role for thing's not adding up?

LE also said, "Things were said that were not true." That seems to be another way of saying he lied about things. That doesn't seem so great that a guy in his position would be lying. (Or saying things that were not true, to be exact.)

Edit:Sorry, posted this at the same time someone else made this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member