IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red herring=a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting
Or in this case -a person (RL)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Got yah.. Thanks..And yes agreed

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Ok, but, how do you know they're "almost identical" body frames? Do we know the exact distance away each subject is from the camera so we can even begin to compare statures?
Respectfuly, snipped for context and space.

I believe you are correct. The subject of the photo has to be at the same or very similar distance for an accurate height/size comparison. Also, you could use a scale object in the pic that is used for reference but again that would have to be at the same distance in each pic.

Moo

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

removed as I don't want to violate TOS (but number one may have been a drifter.) Okay, sorry- I am even annoying myself now.

Number one definitely looks similar. A question would these men have DNA on file?
Someone said all ruled out except #1...I read that back a few post ago..

If my sleuthing is right, number one was "homeless." I only mention it because LE said BG could potentially be vagrant or a drifter. For all I know this might be a man with the same name but wrong person.

Lafayette? Geez!! Thank you for the article!!

Fyi, you should remove the link. Unapproved RSOs are not allowed to be posted in this thread.

Just did. Thank you. I found the Lafayette/drifter aspect quite interesting given my initial response to the person...it would also potentially explain why they have not re-registered and/or why LE is thinking of someone slightly off the grid in this sort of way. I will look into this person more. Also MOO

I actually hope LE looked into this person. There is very little I can dig up as of now, but it does actually concern me...

And the voice of LR is not similar to the voice file
Yes u are right... The bg voice is raspy sounding.too.. Quiet toned too. All business... To the point.... Oh my my my.. Glad your seeing it too..

This is true...
He does have the look and by sounds of it-also needs to be accounted for regardless of whether he is the BG or not.

This is true too. He should be checked out.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Fyi, you should remove the link. Unapproved RSOs are not allowed to be posted in this thread.

So what then.... Not him? Is that #1alibi? Lafayette, does that mean he's ruled out?

Yes u are right... The bg voice is raspy sounding.too.. Quiet toned too. All business... To the point.... Oh my my my.. Glad your seeing it too..

Maybe he recorded the voice from another guy if he took the picture of RL on purpose, to hide well.

No dont judge... I can't say that if you haven't walked In shoes to know what got him to that low spot In his life... So to say he can't catch a break, yeah breaking laws isn't okay and he's paying for that, but it's not okay to be accused from others of something so terrible... He can't catch a break.. If I was a drug dealer or prostitute does it make it okay for u too also say I'm a child killer... No.. It's awful to accuse someone if u don't know facts... Especially of that.. It will be terrible if it's not him and all this Publicity and accusations is something he can't get out from under. Not fair for anyone.. That's all I'm saying

Not judging and I totally get where your coming from! IMO if RL had 1 DUI vs the piles many of us have seen on these threads we would know nothing more than the girls bodies were found on his property and appropriate sympathies would be given. You add in a parole violation related to the DUI and I think it would be a good hunch to say if that DUI happened in that white truck LE may show up tow it away and impound it. There may still be sympathies on this board! I can't get my head around why a search warrant of RL's home would come into play just because he's a habitual offender? There is something more here going on...IMO. At this point I can't offer my sympathy.

BG would be the best dressed drifter or vagrant I've ever seen.

Those jeans came out of the dryer in last 24 hours.

Some posted yesterday, why didn't he throw X off the bridge? Because his fantasy wasn't throwing someone off a bridge.

My opinions

-

Damn may well be he got a lift to or from RL property...with RL !

Hey Everyone,

New thread coming in just a couple of minutes.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member