IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are confused. Fox59 has a link. The link is to Sex offenders who need to re-register but have not, subsequently, they cannot be accounted for. I saw the image of one of the men (#1) on the list of images and was freaked by how know other person thus far has legitimately struck me in this way- "could this be BG?" I wondered. He looks distinctively (I mean whatever that means given the pixelated image we are comparing to) like BG in this very particular way. So then I attempted to look him up. I could only find something from the Tippencanoe county prosecutors office. In it I did a search of the individual's last name and found eventually I found a reference to someone with his first and last name. It mentioned Lafayette, that the person was involved with someone else in regard to fraud and that they were homeless/near soup kitchen or something. Perhaps this man has his name and is a different man. The point being, if it is the same man, that he has a recorded history of being a drifter, being in Lafayette, Looking very much in an eerie way to how I have been waiting to stumble upon someone who looks like BG, and also in an unaccounted for Sex offender seemed like a really interesting lead. Also, BG or not, he needs to re register. Sorry if there was any confusion. I hope someone can look into him along with me, simply to account for him- "Hi LE!!!"

Not judging and I totally get where your coming from! IMO if RL had 1 DUI vs the piles many of us have seen on these threads we would know nothing more than the girls bodies were found on his property and appropriate sympathies would be given. You add in a parole violation related to the DUI and I think it would be a good hunch to say if that DUI happened in that white truck LE may show up tow it away and impound it. There may still be sympathies on this board! I can't get my head around why a search warrant of RL's home would come into play just because he's a habitual offender? There is something more here going on...IMO. At this point I can't offer my sympathy.
Yes I see what u mean... But I'm sympathetic to everyone except the killer... And until then, I can'T help but wonder if he's innocent what this has done to him.. Guess that's my way of thinking and benefit of a doubt outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper