IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree... But I still do everything I can to not forget that it exist and keep looking over my shoulder.. Especially when my son is involved.. It's sad, but true.... Wish things we're simpler..

Sorry. I got the names turned around. I was just wondering how she might have hidden the cellphone from view. Maybe the leggings had a pocket.
That is a good question. I have been wondering if maybe Libby had a bag (maybe not a purse) with her - my gender precludes me from naming such accessories properly. LE seems to be looking for something(s) specific that one or both of the girls were known to have with them on the day they went missing.

There were no calls for EMT's or an ambulance even (though one was staged near the search command center) in the time period the girls were discovered. It is highly likely (in my opinion certain) that both were deceased at the time of discovery.
How do we know that?? For sure?

Floridian, I'm jealous lol. We get no rodeo. Town population 1,100. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Delphi has what 3,000?

Abby was wearing a jacket and jeans. Libby was wearing leggings but I don't know if a jacket was mentioned.

I believe that Libby was wearing sweat pants, not leggings. She was wearing leggings in the picture on the missing poster/flyer.

Logistically that makes sense. Increase in population = increased technology. With that said it has to be much harder with so many undocumented people coming and going. Can't imagine how hard that can make solving a case.
Statistically, there are fewer abductions, murders, rapes and other violent crime than back in the "good old days".

You just hear about EVERYTHING now. We had a kid kidnapped and raped in junior high (back in about 1973) and it never even made the local newspaper!

There was even a study done by a university that the news is 80,000% more negative than the sum total of all of the people's lives who were interviewed and questioned about people they knew who had been raped, murdered, etc.

So... DO NOT live your life based on fears generated from reading the news. It is a false world!

Be smart, but things are not as bad as we hear.

Just my opinion.

100% sure?

Good grief.

Okay....:jail:

He said, "I'm 100% sure, in my mind,..."

So he kind of gave a qualifier and then went on to say that they are working really hard and they aren't going to let it become a cold case. I didn't really pick up on the absolute confidence that an arrest is imminent that some others seem to have heard.

Happens all the time - even when LE doesn't have the slightest clue as to who committed a crime.
Kinda like their "today's the day" mantra. They have a strong belief in the power of positivity. Not sure that's a reflection that they have any idea who and/or where BG is. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I would, as of tonight, be looking at a serial perpetuator of crimes against young girls. This is such a hard question, because without the video stills and voice capture, there is nothing to go on.

Yes I agree I.. am going back and forth in my thinking if I really believe it's a serial killer or not.. most of the time I tend to lean towards that he is ..but anyways even if he has not killed before, I think it would be safe to say at the very least the suspect has already had brushes with the law; most likely related with crimes against children and violent crimes. I know every once in a while a new killer will surface that messes up all the statistics against the odds but I think this guy has definitely had some priors

If any of the locals know about the World of Wheels show, can you please answer the following questions?

World of Wheels - Indianapolis - February 10-12, 2017

http://indianapolis.eventful.com/events/world-wheelsindianapolis-/E0-001-075868711-8

1. How many people attend this event?

2. What geographical radius does this event draw people in from?

3. Is this an annual car show, for car aficionado's?

TIA

WG

I'm not local but I attend conventions in Indianapolis from Canada almost every year. This event according to http://www.eventcrazy.com/Indianapolis-IN/events/details/5364-World-of-Wheels its being going on since 1960 which means it draws huge crowds. Also according to the site it's 50,000+ attendees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do we know that?? For sure?
Archives of the Carroll County Fire scanner. I have copies of the audio files that contain any communications regarding the search (there isn't much on this scanner and quite a bit of dead air) on my Google drive.

This link opens to a folder. There is a text file that identifies the file that has audio, and the time within the recording.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0LL2gY_AordzJTTTAtT0FLbnM

I find myself thinking the same. Although tomorrow is Friday and we seem to have more stirring at the end of each week so who knows what tomorrow will bring.

But part of me sees this investigation getting smaller, LE pulled away to new cases. Sadly we may be coming back to a thread that has very little updates.

I hope not, but I won't be surprised if it happens.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could well be it wasnt a "fanny pack" at all on BG
I can think of many reasons LE would blur or distort certain things from an image.
bb9e5715d609e48ede7ccc5e90d1b006.jpg

3966a1b5c394076a77ef0fbc03ae9568.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads