IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say... the fact that the FBI and perhaps other jurisdictions have backed away- tells me they may be closer to BG than further away. We just don't know and this is just my HO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that is the case also.

IMO you (general) can't conclude this crime is/will remain unsolved just because the police haven't announced a suspect or anyone in custody.

I know. Sometimes the obvious answer is right there. Not sure I see it yet, and don't have a link, of course. :) I am feeling confident in the DNA aspect (see earlier post).

Indeed! It's hard not to think about it. It was the first I'd heard of anything like that. But I'm gonna try to scratch all of it from my mind. I want to keep an open mind here and not be swayed by someone's perverse attempt at attention.

:fence::daisy::grouphug:

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone because I think most people here are genuinely outraged and want this creep under arrest, but I think it's important to remember what the Indiana State Police have said. If it doesn't come from LE, don't believe it.

I have to admit, when I first heard of these horrific murders...my first thought was a "Mean Girls" scenario. Boy, was I wrong.

I pray the community of Delphi feels "safe", IMO - they probably know a lot more than we know. If I lived there, I wouldn't feel comfortable letting my dogs out.

I have to say... the fact that the FBI and perhaps other jurisdictions have backed away- tells me they may be closer to BG than further away. We just don't know and this is just my HO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really, really hope you are right.

IMO the connections between the Iowa and Indiana murders are coincidences.Granted the areas where both sets of girls were abducted were in the general vicinity of meat packing plants where potential criminals could be lurking but having lived in the general area where the Evansdale murders took place I find it hard to believe that this murderer could possibly know both these area so completely. I mean what does this guy do for a living besides murder little girls.

WOW - All these people browsing this thread, and still nothing.

I hope the investigators of this crime are browsing their evidence and not internet fora. Actually, I hope they're having a day off because they've done everything they can except await the lab analysis.

-

Listen to Slocum, and I don't know how one comes away thinking anything other than LE knows precious little about the Perp.

-

IMO the connections between the Iowa and Indiana murders are coincidences.Granted the areas where both sets of girls were abducted were in the general vicinity of meat packing plants where potential criminals could be lurking but having lived in the general area where the Evansdale murders took place I find it hard to believe that this murderer could possibly know both these area so completely. I mean what does this guy do for a living besides murder little girls.

Who knows... it is outlandish, far fetched and completely out these two cases could be related. That being said, it is outlandish, far fetched and completely out there this could happen to any two girls.

I know the investigators have to look at common denominators.

What a strange day on this site. It seems so long ago this case first reached my radar. It was just last month, February. It is so sad and so unnecessary to lose these girls at the hands of this monster.

Keep sleuthing and good night.

[bbm]

:silly::abduction::clown::spit:

Yes, if it's who I'm thinking of his saying he "worked with" the FBI probably literally means he called in a tip, based on rumor or speculation. The guy sounded several clowns short of a circus.

Likely you're right. But there are rather a lot of coincidences.

Possible professions or activities that have been suggested:

hunter
fisherman
geocacher
rail trail enthusiast
packing plant worker
truck driver (livestock truck, feed/fertilizer delivery, propane/fuel oil delivery, delivery of factory facility supplies, etc.) (it's common for drivers to walk around while waiting for their truck to be loaded/unloaded)
somebody who moved from IA to IN for job, school, marriage, etc.

Likely you're right. But there are rather a lot of coincidences.

Possible professions or activities that have been suggested:

hunter
fisherman
geocacher
rail trail enthusiast
packing plant worker
truck driver (livestock truck, feed/fertilizer delivery, propane/fuel oil delivery, delivery of factory facility supplies, etc.) (it's common for drivers to walk around while waiting for their truck to be loaded/unloaded)
somebody who moved from IA to IN for job, school, marriage, etc.

There is an angle I haven't seen covered here ( hard to believe really) and extremely unlikely of course, but a terrorist connection. This would be a great way to strike fear in communities..and it's at least more plausible than aliens. Please don't be offended, just trying to think outside the box.

There is an angle I haven't seen covered here ( hard to believe really) and extremely unlikely of course, but a terrorist connection. This would be a great way to strike fear in communities..and it's at least more plausible than aliens. Please don't be offended, just trying to think outside the box.
Don't terrorists usually take credit for their crimes?

-
If they asked any large group to submit DNA, we'd likely have heard about it.

Based on their profile, they should be requesting DNA swabs.

How about the school(s)?

How close is the high school, btw.

-

-
If they asked any large group to submit DNA, we'd likely have heard about it.

Based on their profile, they should be requesting DNA swabs.

How about the school(s)?

How close is the high school, btw.

-

I have wondered about this too.. Haven't there been cases where they asked men of certain ages to voluntarily submit samples?

Or he is a SK who hates women and girls for whatever reasons. He could be free to travel around because he has relatives in several states and since he may be on SSD for a mental or physical problem he has income to pay for gas for his truck. He only needs money for food and gas and rent for wherever he lives. He might stay with relatives or friends for periods of time but then the evil in him takes over and he has to kill again. If the Delphi and Iowa cases and others are found to be connected it will be because he is so careful. However his photo and voice along with DNA will be his downfall.

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

• two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
  • both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Monday, Feb 13, 2017
  • girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
  • girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
  • at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
  • at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent
  • body locations are fishing/hunting/outdoorsman spots
  • body locations suggest that the suspect has a familiarity with the area surrounding the park
  • two set of girls have similar body types
  • State Rd 218 exists very close to both murders, perhaps less than a mile from 4 lane highways
  • both tiny rural towns.
  • Small, inexperienced (in major crimes) police force
  • Crimes both occurred in daylight hours (afternoon)
  • "Bridges" exist at both locations.
  • Weichman Pig dealing operations exist in both areas.
  • Adding dates of birthdays and years may add up to 32 depending on how you do it. The number has a lot of negativity to it from history.
  • Transco Railway products/services exist at both locations or very close (Logansport).
  • "Rails to Trails" is an active org in both locations.
  • Trails are located at both Monon High Bridge in Delphi and Meyers Lake in Evansdale (Evansdale Nature Trail/Cedar Valley Nature Trail)
  • Geocaches hidden at Monon High Bridge, Meyers Lake and Seven Bridges
  • The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

I believe both are fairly close to meat packing places
    With the Iowa case, everyone assumed that it was someone local, but the fact that their bodies were found 20 miles away at Seven Bridges Park suggests that someone knows the bigger fishing and hunting geography.
Very nice work Otto! I would say the Feds should at least be contacting the Weichman HR departments at both facilities to check the employment history locations of the staff immediately.

I've read the comments here about the quoted line "treating it as a double homicide" and at first was confused by what your concerns ever were. I am understanding the implications now, I think (I am in the minority in the world, as one who is exposed to virtually no social media of the FB/Twitter kind.) I just want to share that I heard those words completely and 100% as "we do not at the outset believe this to be accidental." I interpreted it as a statement by LE that they were wasting no time in opening a murder investigation, as opposed to exploring the possibilities of an accident. MOO

I didn't have any concerns, I was just replying to the other poster who felt that twist on words was odd and stated she couldn't locate the article so I found and posted for her. Like I said, it had never crossed my mind before and the scenario she offered as opinion is terrible and nothing I had ever considered. Your scenario is probably much more likely. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KWhitaker