IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you taling about RL? or is this someone else? i just want to now why? why would anyone wanna hurt these girls? i cant comprehand this evil acts.

JMO...
Someone posted last night about the TN teacher who abducted his student resembling BG. I was trying to make the point that IF he was suspended from his job prior to February 13, he would not have had the teaching alibi. I don't think the 2 cases are related, but am trying to leave no stone unturned.

I have no no idea why anyone would want to hurt those girls.
JMO.

I'm looking for an MSM link to this one too! I know I read it somewhere ....

Sgt. Slocum's Tweet on 3/23

"Thx 2 Ed Breen/ Ed Thurman 4 interviewing me on @1400WBAT spoke about Delphi case and ISP Camps. 2 provide info on Delphi call 844-459-5786"

Wasn't there another one he called in, but when LE got there they couldn't find anyone? So it was filed as a nuisance report? Or false report? Something along those lines ...

MOO just because LE didn't find the person RL called in on, doesn't mean the person hadn't hottailed it outta there by the time they got there.

Yes, I'd be curious if that false reporting was near the dates of a divorce or the restraining order. Maybe someone has links to court dates and false reporting handy.

Sgt. Slocum's Tweet on 3/23

"Thx 2 Ed Breen/ Ed Thurman 4 interviewing me on @1400WBAT spoke about Delphi case and ISP Camps. 2 provide info on Delphi call 844-459-5786"
What does he mean by ISP Camps? ETA: Nevermind; the summer camps.

Thank you! See, there's a reason I knew I always like your posts! :D

Transcript from radio interview with Tony Slocum, March 23 2017:

Slocum:
People say 'well hey, why don't you enhance the photo? Well we have. It's a photo, a still image, that we've created, as we talked a little bit earlier, from Liberty's phone. It's a video. So we made a picture out of it. That's why it's blurred. (interviewer, over the top: 'it's a big blow up'). Right. (12:47)

Also from the above radio interview, talking about Libby starting to record:
To have the wherewithall when you're ... she probably was just as afraid as all get out, I can't imagine how scared she would have been at that time." (5:14)

Another point from the interview:
* BG was almost certainly talking to Libby and Abby when he said 'down the hill'.

I'll edit this into my other post.

I followed the Jacob Wetterling case in MN since he disappeared in 1989. His case was solved last year. The man who killed him lived very close, was the most obvious perp, and was one of the first on LE's radar. This is usually the case but the police and FBI tracked down 10's of thousands of leads and forgot the man who was right in front of their face. Don't look too far from the high bridge for the man responsible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I followed the Tara Grinstead case in GA since she disappeared in 2005. Her case was solved this year. The man who killed her did not live close, was not the most obvious perp, and was not on LE's radar. This is often the case but amateur sleuths focused on an innocent man instead. Don't make too many assumptions about the man responsible, especially when you have no access to the results of the investigation thus far.

Yes, I won't look to far from the bridge because that locale explains alot to me about how Abby & Libby were vulnerable in that locale. Imo this answers many of my questions. Could some please tell me about the April court date. It may have been wishful thinking the the date was April 13th. Tia brain is recovering from illness, really! Tia

I followed the Tara Grinstead case in GA since she disappeared in 2005. Her case was solved this year. The man who killed her did not live close, was not the most obvious perp, and was not on LE's radar. This is often the case but amateur sleuths focused on an innocent man instead. Don't make too many assumptions about the man responsible, especially when you have no access to the results of the investigation thus far.

This is so true...we don't know.. COD, Time of Death, whether LE has DNA or not, whether where they were found is where they were killed, if LE has either of the girls phones, RL's probation violation, which alibis LE says don't add up, if there was 1 killer, 2 killers, whether they got to the crime scene on foot, by car etc...and the list goes on. I do have a question though when was the last time a POI or detective asked the public for help identifying BG?

Yes, I won't look to far from the bridge because that locale explains alot to me about how Abby & Libby were vulnerable in that locale. Imo this answers many of my questions. Could some please tell me about the April court date. It may have been wishful thinking the the date was April 13th. Tia brain is recovering from illness, really! Tia

I believe it's April 3rd

I meant April the 3rd-Gosh I'm trying to make sense & not doing the best job of it.

What was the supposed story, so I don't get stuck on it if it appears again, please. Still aggravated about the supposed IR enhanced photos last night. TIA

Sorry. We cannot elaborate. The scanner thread is the Vegas of Websleuths. What happens there, stays there.

We're not allowed to discuss here what may or may not have been heard on the scanner thread.

What was the supposed story, so I don't get stuck on it if it appears again, please. Still aggravated about the supposed IR enhanced photos last night. TIA
I wouldn't even bother. Probably more than should be said. False alarm. Flat tire. Firework dud...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is so true...we don't know.. COD, Time of Death, whether LE has DNA or not, whether where they were found is where they were killed, if LE has either of the girls phones, RL's probation violation, which alibis LE says don't add up, if there was 1 killer, 2 killers, whether they got to the crime scene on foot, by car etc...and the list goes on. I do have a question though when was the last time a POI or detective asked the public for help identifying BG?

Hey Tokyo- some quotes from the media on DNA.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element – we have a very solid science element,” he said. “We are using every capable process that we have from a scientific perspective as everyone would expect us to, and we will continue to do that until there is nothing left to do. does that include DNA? It does.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/08/fbi-putting-together-profile-of-suspect-accused-of-killing-delphi-teens

Investigators in Delphi, Indiana say they’ve found DNA evidence at the scene where two teenagers were found dead.

http://wgntv.com/2017/02/24/dna-evi...2-indiana-teens-found-dead-investigators-say/

Investigators say they discovered DNA evidence at the crime scene where two Indiana teenagers were found murdered last week.

That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators, Fox 59 reports.

http://kfor.com/2017/02/24/dna-evid...a-teens-were-found-murdered-now-top-priority/

Investigators are anxiously awaiting full DNA test results being compiled by FBI forensic analysts.

“I go back before DNA and cell phones,” said Ives who remembered prosecuting criminal cases in Carroll County with less evidence than in this case since 1987, “and I certainly would have said, if experienced investigators, as we have in this case, had the evidence that was available in this case, I would expect them to solve it within a month. That’s without DNA and cell phones which are a big part of what’s going on here.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/15/indiana-teens-killer-may-have-met-police-prosecutors-say.html

Without saying too much, and violationg TOS, there is a history of someone close to situation having a meth-related conviction and serving prison time. I have been curious since discovering this if the girl(s) could have been targeted for this reason? It doesn't seem logical at first glance, but meth seems to be another monster, when compared to past drug epidemics and their peripheral damage, and what once was unheard of among even the more depraved drug users has become more rampant in recent years. Unless LE comes forward soon and announces that RL or some other local person is responsible, I will lean even harder toward this being either a SK or pro. I hope I'm wrong, because either of those possibilities would likely make this case even more difficult for LE to solve.

I have often thought the same regarding this convicted meth dealer.MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few days ago, I brought up this IN case on the TN thread.
Imo the picture of the perp from the TN case fits well with the image from the IN case.

Immediately, on the other case thread, the mention of the two being connected was shot down by other posters.

Still, I'd be interested in seeing side-by-sides of the two images.

The news coverage of the TN case has all pointed to the fact that the teacher and student were having an inappropriate love relationship. The teacher was caught kissing the student at school and the teacher had done a search for " teen marriage" prior to abducting the student. All very abhorrent behavior by the teacher but IMO not connected to Delphi girls. WSMV Nashville updates on TN case often.

Lol, and THAT is why I never sit in the first car.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think it's good to remember for everyone, me included, who so desperately want these kids to have justice served in their names, it would be very unusual to talk over an open channel about details of a crime of this magnitude. Even most patrol officers these days carry a mobile and they probably have a secure radios channel as well.

Why people would do something so despicable when two children have been murdered is not in my wheelhouse to answer. Karma has a way of dealing with them, or at least I hope it does.

Let us also all remember the police sometimes make nebulous statements by design because it behooves them to do so, as well as being outright mendacious at times for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay