IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. IMO the fact that LE has been quiet lately speaks volumes I believe they are getting their ducks in a row so that when this case gets to a court room, there Will be no doubts as to who committed this crime. I think they are waiting for more evidence for the forensic lab, while continuing to systematically reduce their suspect list so that there will be no "rush to judgement " issues.. They know who it is and where he is (or they) so they know there is no danger to the community. IMHO this case is very close to closure, and for me it can't come soon enough . This is all my own opinion, based solely on what's in my head, and in my heart.!
i think you may be right.

was there any cases where the perp replied in here?

What do they say about ducks looking calm on the surface but paddling furiously underneath?

If they needed more help from the public in a major way they'd ask for it.

This! Exactly.

GH just posted a new video ...

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Is that new crime scene tape? That wasn't there on the prior video or prior photos.

Well does it look kinda like the "white thing" under his chin kinda goes up around his neck towards his right? Looks like I see part of it kind of go under the edge of his coat at the collarbone and then a bit sticking out up towards his shoulder/neck area. Maybe a scarf or some oversized clothing? I dunno, it looks kinda connected to me though. Maybe.

Also to me it really does look like a gun in the pocket for sure. And it seems he is starting to take his right hand out of the pocket but it could just be the different angle I suppose.

All the above is JMO. Sigh.

Much as I appreciate the animated gif of the two photos, I think the end result is misleading.

In both photos, the right foot is forward. Someone might mistakenly believe that the gif is somehow indicative of how this man walks, and it isn't. It is two photos with right foot forward playing back to back, which doesn't really tell us anything.

Gif:

attachment.php

The originals:

attachment.php

Straightened up according to references:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    223.7 KB · Views: 475
  • poi1 and 2.jpg
    poi1 and 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 547
  • poi correct alignment.jpg
    poi correct alignment.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 483
Fox59 took the A and L case from their webpage banner. Since there is no updated news recently I was not surprised but again hope for justice coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the billboards throughout the country on this, I'm guessing LE doesn't think this guy is still nearby. Who sees billboards a lot? Truckers. I know we've tossed that idea around about him being a trucker. Are there any truck stops nearby? Wondering about truck routes that would take this guy here often, or trucking companies nearby. I do think he is very familiar with the area, whether from living there a while ago, or it being a stop on his route that he's there often? His accent implies to me that he was raised in the Midwest or southern Midwest. I'm from East coast originally now living in Indy and his accent would stick out like a sore thumb in several East coast states. I'd think he'd have to stay close to Midwest to blend in with his voice without setting off alarms? MOO
Hoping for a break in this soon for these beautiful girls.

Two men were arrested by 2/24/17 relation to those earlier incidents, that report is from 2/13/17: [video=youtube;wkgaOVEDCew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkgaOVEDCew[/video]

I do wonder if these reports highlighted to someone that the trail systems don't have cameras or regular patrols though

This was in Indianapolis.

Much as I appreciate the animated gif of the two photos, I think the end result is misleading.

In both photos, the right foot is forward. Someone might mistakenly believe that the gif is somehow indicative of how this man walks, and it isn't. It is two photos with right foot forward playing back to back, which doesn't really tell us anything.

The animated gif is not supposed to show the gait, it really couldn't. If I estimate app. half of a second between the two frames, we are missing app. 10 to 12 frames from in-between based on 24fps.

I made the animated gif initially to present my theory i.e. that Libby (if she took the video) was either moving herself or her hand, basically saying, that she may have been in motion. This may have caused the poor quality - blurr etc. - in addition to artifacts possibly due to compression etc..

The animated gif is a practical way IMO to directly compare details between the two images, not the gait.

I should have probably pointed it out to begin with, so I thank you for mentioning it.

All IMO

-Nin

I hate to pound the table on this, but the more I read, more I listen to (Vanished Pod Cast) and more I investigate online about the following the more closely I'm skewed to someone from the past.

I've spent the last week reading Chris Martins book on Larry DeWayne Hall. Apparently there were three accomplices mentioned at one point for a few of the vanishing women, many of whom were killed. In the book he mentioned the twin brother as being a potential accomplice in these murders, Gary Hall who's alive and well in Wabash, Indiana (39 victims to be exact). I present to you their map:

http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=60...e=1&shuttered=1&x=-86.375585&y=38.568330&z=13

Just search "Larry Dewayne Hall" on IPhone Podcast or google and there are 5 episodes.

I don't believe any of these victims were little girls...not the same type of attraction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really feel the latest GH video nailed it, showing how its possible when Libby took the video off the bridge, imo. They were trying to escape him and bg is turning towards them.

I've looked at the suspect photo a thousand times and I can't figure out what the white item is near his neck. At first I thought maybe motorcycle goggles but now I'm thinking it could be a white virtual reality mask. I found one exactly that shape and would be identical in shape and size. Grasping at straws but it has to be something identifiable.

ADMIN NOTE: Off Topic posts are being removed. TO's will be issued if it continues. No excuses.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

Gif:

The originals:

attachment.php

Straightened up according to references:

-Nin

I think it would be very unfortunate if someone were to look at the animated gif, with right foot forward in both photos, and determine that the person they know is not a suspect because the real life gait is nothing like the gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20