IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... whos phones DID this pic show up on initially, family members etc.. or anyone close by to have been able to make it there within minutes of that in a rage out of fear of being exposed?? who? it sure is limited.. think they are just waiting on dna results myself at this point

The video was retrieved from Libby's phone. The two pictures we see for reference of BG are still shots taken from that same video. This is all that has been released visually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say the property owner is responsible. Wouldn't LE know right away since he's walked all over that land? Seems like his footprints would be everywhere.

Let's say the foot/shoe prints led right to where the girls were found. Let's further say one or both girls had grabbed or scratched something or someone.

I am doubtfully someone wearing clothes and who wasn't completely hairless and wrapped in plastic wrap didn't leave some evidence there.

What pic are you referring to?
So... whos phones DID this pic show up on initially, family members etc.. or anyone close by to have been able to make it there within minutes of that in a rage out of fear of being exposed?? who? it sure is limited.. think they are just waiting on dna results myself at this point

Goodnight, folks. The thread will re-open in the morning.

Yes, indeedy. GHs video was all of that and more. It was like watching a horror film. I slowed it down a drag, muted the sound and viewed it on the large screen in a dark room. At one point, I screamed.

Without a doubt in my mind, BG all but chased our two young girls off the bridge.

Once the two young girls realized that he was bearing down on them, there wasn't much they could do. BG knew it. They knew it, too.

Was there an accomplice waiting at the S end of the High Bridge?

Does everyone feel the flow is quite as fluid as GH depicts? BG marched the two girls to their immediate death?

Oftentimes, local rumors are based somewhat on facts. jmho

bbm

Even police said: with "down the hill" the girls were led to their death.

The pictures of BG are from video on Liberty's phone but it was not uploaded.

Ok your theory? Snapchat pic showed up on someone's phone that was close by and they went there bc they didn't want to be exposed in the crime that was about to take place? Why would Abby's face expose them? I'm trying to read the tea leaves if there are any. IMO

Something that I have never been able to get out of my mind - the LE vehicles on the little road on the day the bodies were found, immediately across the creek from the crime scene.

attachment.php

Me too. But I wouldn't call it immediately across the creek. It does line up with where their bodies were discovered but it's still a good distance to the creek. And this road is much higher than the creek too without trails getting down there. Very rough, steep, not so much a hill as a cliff.

agreed ... I intend to have this very serious conversation with my two nieces - I've already told them this but I'm going to use Abby and Libby's story to reinforce it and hope that they are never in a position to have to remember the advice
"
Lyric Cook (one of the Iowa cousins) was apparently told many times about what to do in the event "stranger danger", and she was described by family as a "bull in a China shop" (I took that to mean that she would fight hard), yet she was unable to avoid abduction.

Hey Everyone, Thread will close shortly.

Looks like an attempt to intimidate anyone from coming any further off the bridge.
I may have missed it, but does GH provide the source for this referenced image?

Hey Everyone,

We are closing Abby and Libby's thread. This will re-open in the AM.

Thank you all for being a part of Websleuths.

G'night
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members