IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of my knowledge they have never specified. But, they also never suggested hair is visible by stating a color. IMHO, no hair is visible.

It could be they didn't mention hair color because with the way the lighting is in the images it makes it hard to pin down the actual color. I do believe we can see his hair, esp in the one image where the lighting isn't as dark, but its hard to make out whether it's brown, dark blond or if there's any grey there - JMO

It's seems like LE could release the video Liberty took (Slocum mentioned last week they got pics of BG from her video and enlarged them) of BG walking even if from a distance, it may help to recognize his walk. Also early on a video stated RL's neighbor followed footprints when he located the bodies. If they have footprints, wouldn't they know what shoe size BG has? These pieces of information might be helpful to public and not harmful to investigation IMO. Time to release more information, 6 weeks today.

What's your take on why they have not released a more detailed description, more video & shoe size, or anything else that may get the big tip?

Also, JMO and going off the hat & hood reply of one moment it is on- next it is not.

If, MOO, IF in the frame where it looks like Abby's hoodie or pants(??) is in the shot with him when he is turning... could it be the possibility, where it looks like he has a hoodie on instead of the hat, that he put his hood up right before that and was preparing to grab her while being more hidden in the face? I don't know, just all thoughts in my brain and really makes me sad to think about any of it.

attachment.php

From GH's video. Is this old or new? I don't recall seeing this area blocked by crime tape in earlier video and photos.
Looks like an attempt to intimidate anyone from coming any further off the bridge.

yes, indeedy. Ghs video was all of that and more. It was like watching a horror film. I slowed it down a drag, muted the sound and viewed it on the large screen in a dark room. At one point, i screamed.

Without a doubt in my mind, bg all but chased our two young girls off the bridge.

Once the two young girls realized that he was bearing down on them, there wasn't much they could do. Bg knew it. They knew it, too.

Was there an accomplice waiting at the s end of the high bridge?

does everyone feel the flow is quite as fluid as gh depicts? Bg marched the two girls to their immediate death?

oftentimes, local rumors are based somewhat on facts. Jmho

rbbm

​yes.

It's seems like LE could release the video Liberty took (Slocum mentioned last week they got pics of BG from her video and enlarged them) of BG walking even if from a distance, it may help to recognize his walk. Also early on a video stated RL's neighbor followed footprints when he located the bodies. If they have footprints, wouldn't they know what shoe size BG has? These pieces of information might be helpful to public and not harmful to investigation IMO. Time to release more information, 6 weeks today.

It is interesting about the shoe size comment.... Which makes me wonder if LE knows more and has an idea who it is since they have video, close up photos, DNA (I'm assuming and hopeful the perp left something by accident out of pure oops), and foot size.

I don't think the case is getting cold.. I just think LE is trying to make sure everything is correct before firing at someone before all the DNA(?) and tips are filtered properly. I am hopeful.

i agree completely, so sad.
I grew up hearing all of these things as well. I watch all the crime shows, have read all the magazine articles on "what to do/what not to do." I even took self-defense classes in college. Unfortunately, being in the actual situation is much different than learning about the hypothetical situation that you feel so confident about. For one thing, shock sets in. It's not always easy to react quickly. Sometimes it takes several crucial seconds for the reality of the situation to sink in. I know that it was almost an entire minute before I could convince myself that it was real, and that it wasn't some weird, warped television show that I was watching. I can't imagine how a young teenager would react to something similar. We've both talked about it since and both agree that if we'd made it to the vehicle than we would have fought. You have an almost zero chance of making it out alive if you're taken to another location.

For the person who said he likely went on and did it again, you're right. Three weeks later, the same thing happened to a husband and wife. Same general area, same thing. They ran. They were both shot and killed. You take your chances either way. (He was caught. The trial was not pretty. It's my only experience of being in a court room.)

There are lots of scenarios that I look at and think, "Well, if it were ME then I would have..." But I've learned that it doesn't always work that way. When my son died in 2010, I threw all of that out the window. Now I plan as much as I can, but understand that, when the time comes, things might not work the way I wanted them to. Libby and Abby apparently felt threatened enough to go with him. Maybe they were lured, or maybe they were threatened. I think they did the best they could. At least Libby went down with a fight by recording him. To think of her terror at that moment, to maybe think she might not live, yet to still be able to turn on her phone. That was quick thinking and probably, considering the circumstances that we're not yet aware of, the best that she could do.

Let's say the property owner is responsible. Wouldn't LE know right away since he's walked all over that land? Seems like his footprints would be everywhere.

Mc Kinney guy knew hed be elsewhere while he was out "geocaching" for "something" or someones for that matter... I also wonder if something was related to one of the girls not being specific but seems very likely. cant explain why bc of tos..one being gabbys face.. no one else seen that? In the pic?

See what? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mc Kinney guy knew hed be elsewhere while he was out "geocaching" for "something" or someones for that matter... I also wonder if something was related to one of the girls not being specific but seems very likely. cant explain why bc of tos..one being gabbys face.. no one else seen that? In the pic?

So what's your theory on a motive to do this crime?

:seeya: This thread will close for the night in five minutes. Make your final posts.

Something that I have never been able to get out of my mind - the LE vehicles on the little road on the day the bodies were found, immediately across the creek from the crime scene.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LE On Road 1.jpg
    LE On Road 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 724
Something that I have never been able to get out of my mind - the LE vehicles on the little road on the day the bodies were found, immediately across the creek from the crime scene.

attachment.php

I noticed that also. Rewatched the 30 minute video again today and was struck by how much time was spent searching the creek.

attachment.php
Why does this bother you?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm just baffled as to why more information has not been released. There has got to be more specifics that can be released to the public that will not jeopardize this case, but help to identify him. I've followed many cases and can't quite understand why so little released.

So... whos phones DID this pic show up on initially, family members etc.. or anyone close by to have been able to make it there within minutes of that in a rage out of fear of being exposed?? who? it sure is limited.. think they are just waiting on dna results myself at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy