IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are those side wooden platforms on alternating sides, along the bridge. That might also account for the angle, if someone was taking video from one of them. Not sure, but, they do occur along the bridge.

How do you get those flat ground level platforms to account for the angle? The camera is several feet higher than his head.

Do we have anything from LE saying if it was video and/or if it was from a trail camera versus one of the girl's phones?

I believe it was one of their phones, and that police have more video than they're talking about.

How do you get those flat ground level platforms to account for the angle? The camera is several feet higher than his head.

I said I'm not sure if that's what happened, though I don't know that I see that much height. What I do see is poor quality and I doubt they are stationary camera footage. Who knows.

Do we have anything from LE saying if it was video and/or if it was from a trail camera versus one of the girl's phones?

kittymittons posted a flyer from LE says it's from a video. I'm sure it will be posted in the new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, was DNA collected in the Lyric and Elizabeth case? If so, then very soon they will be able to put that theory to rest, or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The bodies of Lyric and Elizabeth were not recovered for quite awhile. I am not sure they were able to get any DNA from the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia