IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, it's an odd angle, as if a passerby was taking the pic inconspicuously. I understand why LE cannot devulge more info and details, but it sure is maddening!

Not unless the passerby happened to be ten feet tall, or walking on stilts.

I'm hoping LE found DNA at the scene, entered it into CODIS (Combined DNA Index System) and got a hit. With that, they would have a photo on file...which they could match to the man on the tracks.If this is the case, which is the only way I can figure they know he's the suspect, I wish they would release his name and photo to the public.
Considering that this man could be anywhere by now, if there is a better photo of him they should release it asap...while the case is getting national attention.

It shouldn't be too difficult to find the exact location where this man is walking..
If you look at the tree behind and to the right of him, you will see it is growing on the inside of the edging plus it has a very unusual shapedelp.JPG.
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/20/sgt-riley-search-expanding-for-wanted-man-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

It might also be fairly easy to get an approximate height on the man by measuring the height of the edging and applying it to the man using something like a compass or an architectural ruler that has different scales on it.

They didn't say, but in the photos from the crime scene, there are allot of leaves on the ground. I suspect the killer may have covered them with leaves to camouflage the bodies from view and thus accounting why they were not visible from higher ground during the initial search

Possible.

Also, during the initial search, they are looking for 'lost' hikers. They are calling out to them, thinking one might have an injury, or they are cold and confused----NOT brutally murdered.

They have all that info. They need an ID on the photo to place him at the scene to strengthen the case. I'm about 99% certain they have a solid suspect and trailing him.

If they got a CODIS hit, there would be a jail photo wherever he was arrested.

Absolutely scary and harrowing a double child killer is roaming free in the area somewhere. RIP to these poor girls. Do they have DNA of the killer? Were the girls sexually assaulted? :( Just a sad tragic case.

There would be questions unanswered, and that would be the easy way out for him. I hope this doesn't happen.

I think they thinkhe may be tied to at least one (possibly more) case(s).

I'll happily offer-up my tax dollars for closure on cases with monsters like this guy.

Random reminder everyone.

When posting images you are required to include a link to the MSM or LE source where you found them.

No exceptions.

Also, please leave facebook on facebook. Don't bring it here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Does this include maps?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

Geee........I'd have thought the locals would have already called in a tip if they saw an overdressed tubby guy sweating his way down the highway last Monday evening. Do they really need to be told to report it ?

I think we've officially entered the "grasping at straws" category.

Unless the issue is maybe there's more shots of him taken from elsewhere EARLIER Monday in the time before the girls went missing, and he was seen hitch-hiking TOWARD the area and they don't think people might be thinking only about someone they may have seen much closer to the known time window, thereby not having thought it was relevant? :dunno:

And/or if they've ruled out a vehicle in the area he'd have likely needed to use to access (maybe there are cameras at anywhere he could have easily parked) ruling out a car, they have reason to believe he had to have been on foot at some point and so are assuming he walked at least some distance and even possibly hitchhiked?

ITA.

SOB could be in the woods for all anyone knows.

Geez eh?
Have you locals seen overhead thermal detection / helicopters?

Maybe he iiii iisinthe deeeeep woods...but dogs, all the LE, copters I'm sure....I'm going to be late for work, gah!

Perp could have had a change of clothes. Did the murders, waded across the narrow creek, changed clothes, put the soiled clothes in the backpack, then slipped out of the park, out of sight of the bridge. Edit: Or changed clothes after the murders, and slipped out via the cemetery. I keep getting the orientation of the bridge, the screen grabs, and the crime scene jumbled up.

People have brought up his gait on the bridge. I've maintained he was exaggerating his movements a little. Why? Maybe it's not a disability at all, he has to make more effort to stay upright/erect because of the heaviness of the items on his torso. Even a little weight there would require more effort to stay upright, especially on an old bridge.

Conceal the backpack, that way nobody would notice it post-crime, had they seen him earlier. Shove the soiled clothes in it, after removing the clean ones. Could those be crocs on his feet? Easier to wade with them.

Does what I wrote seem plausible?

Maybe it is a fake limp; as part of his bait to lure them away. "I'm disabled and lost my pet kitten up a tree over here." Like the serial killer Ted Bundy.

So, was DNA collected in the Lyric and Elizabeth case? If so, then very soon they will be able to put that theory to rest, or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LE has not released any info. about that as far as I remember. ETA-Sorry I see this was already answered before.

No way. That's a way too easy out. This guy needs to pay.

Sadly nothing can bring these girls back. But getting him off the streets before he does this again...which I'm terrified he will...

http://www.indiana-map.org/indiana-road-map.gif

http://geology.com/cities-map/indiana.shtml

US 52 and I 65 both run through Lafayette/West Lafayette. Indiana 25 runs through Delphi. Past Delphi, you can turn on 418 to go to the northeastern part of Indiana. 418 is mainly rural with lots of corn and soybean fields. 418 takes you past Grissom RAFB, and you can avoid traffic mess/semitrucks on heavily travelled US 24 in Logansport. You can take 24 through Logansport if you want, but 418 is more lightly traveled and is about the same amount of time as going through Logansport. IIRC, 418 is not really used by truckers. 24 takes you to the metro Ft. Wayne area, as do some smaller roads.

421 through Delphi takes you into Indianapolis. I-70 from Lafayette/W. Lafayette takes you to southern Indiana, where you can meet up with I -64 on an east- west route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots