IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue about the hitchhiker angle except maybe they received a tip about a hitchhiker that they are trying to corroborate.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that at least one of the girls carried a backpack. They might have been looking for it when they went back to the cemetery and the search under the bridge.

Maybe at first they weren't aware that the girls had one or they thought they'd find it. Clearly Abby isn't wearing one in the photo.

All speculation.

I do think this guy is younger than we thought. Late 20s early 30s.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but that was one of the most useless statements I've seen. I actually find it very irritating because it says absolutely nothing. My conclusion would not necessarily be the same as someone else's conclusion. We don't have enough information to draw an accurate conclusion.

Exactly. It's either, 'No, we don't think the community is at risk' (in cases of specifically targeted victims/crimes of passion) or, "Yes, walk/hike in groups/stay off trails for now, etc."

I found it irritating as well.

I don't really find this odd. Abby didn't have a phone. Liberty would have to ask Abby to take her photo on her own phone. I remember when I was their age I didn't really like having my photo taken for various reasons. I sometimes take snapchat photos of my friends too when I'm with them. Seems normal to me.
There also could be dozens of pictures of them both on the bridge that day on her phone. But this particular one was uploaded by liberty to SM.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wait a minute, is LE throwing out a clue with the backpack reference?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Could it be the guy is wearing a backpack underneath the nylon jacket (or whatever it is), but backwards??? He could have had a change of clothes in it, and used it to put bloody/etc. clothes into, before leaving the scene.

Look at the loop underneath the chin. Is that a backpack loop???

O/T, totally: I bet it's gold and white...

Seriously, though, what's really bogging me down is the angle the picture was taken at. It's looking down on him from the side, but there isn't anyplace on or near the bridge for somebody to be standing to take the picture, or for a trail or surveillance camera to be mounted.
Yes, this!

Bugging me too and while I normally agree with Steelman, I don't believe LE has a usable video of this guy to release.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

O/T, totally: I bet it's gold and white...

Seriously, though, what's really bogging me down is the angle the picture was taken at. It's looking down on him from the side, but there isn't anyplace on or near the bridge for somebody to be standing to take the picture, or for a trail or surveillance camera to be mounted.

I agree, it's an odd angle, as if a passerby was taking the pic inconspicuously. I understand why LE cannot devulge more info and details, but it sure is maddening!

Wait a minute, is LE throwing out a clue with the backpack reference?

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

Could it be the guy is wearing a backpack underneath the nylon jacket (or whatever it is), but backwards??? He could have had a change of clothes in it, and used it to put bloody/etc. clothes into, before leaving the scene.

Look at the loop underneath the chin. Is that a backpack loop???

My guess is that they have more info/details than what are shown in the pic.

I have seen the outline of the gun plain as day from the start, jmo, not saying I'm right, just sayin...
I discovered an area on his left, last night that reminded me of my kids backpack. But then again i have no idea what i am looking at or for.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Breanne is a runaway. Even her family has said she is. I'm from Kokomo Indiana. It's all.over facebook her parents begging her to come home. She's been in contact with friends.

Thanks tor the thread link. Sad that there is no info out there on Breanne.

First of all, thanks for the welcome WS!
I am glad to hear she has been heard from. Thank you for the update on Breanne.

From Lyric & Lizzie's case (8 and 12 year old girls lured, abducted and murdered in 2012 - from - Evansdale, Iowa and Recovered at VERY SIMILAR TYPE of recovery location - Seven Bridges Park, beside a river - both bodies together) :

KWWL newstation featured Liberty and Abigail's case and a photo of the suspect on their noon news.

You can see the recent posts here regarding MSM coverage.

EVERYONE in between Delphi and the Evansdale/Waterloo area needs to LOOK at the photo of this .

It's entirely possible that 2 sets of 2 girls who were lured and murdered and left beside a river, were murdered by the SAME and this guy is connected to both cases.

JMO

Here is the link. I think you will be shocked by the similarities in their cases.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sdale-13-July-2012-37&p=13160953#post13160953

They are not showing for me

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack

This means a couple of things, LE has said backpack because they are not interested if someone has seen a backpack so they have it and they obviously have enough info to believe that person disposing of said backpack is the man in suspect photo.

Now, whose backpack was it?

My brother has a pair of Uplands with Brown & Denim so I called him last night to see where he bought them, and he said it was at the LLbean Outlet in Freehold Maine. That Outlet has been closed for at least 25 years, so based on that, I think its highly unlikely that this guy is wearing Upland Pants, IMO the brown we are seeing is actually the bottom of a Brown Hoodie hanging below the Blue Jacket.

Agree. If anything, hunting pants would be the reverse - denim on top and brown, sturdier fabric on the legs that doesn't get snagged on thorns or collect burdocks.

He's wearing basic jeans ("Dad jeans", someone called them) and a brown hoodie or shirt underneath, which is sticking out from under his coat.

Possibly they already have the backpack and want others to believe otherwise.

What if a bunch of delinquents wanted to play Pokemon Go with real crime scene evidence being the prize? Just seems too risky to me to release info about the "specific" item they want.

This photo has been scrutinized to no end, and suspect(s) is still out there. Interesting LE is still withholding a lot of general information.
We do know:
Close-knit community
Official search​ called off overnight from 12 am - ?
Funerals held yesterday, bodies buried
Public doesnt know weapon
Public doesnt know DNA info
Homeowners cleared where search warrant was conducted
Blurred image of a person, whose race, or gender can be identified
Volunteers followed a set of footprints to the bodies

This means a couple of things, LE has said backpack because they are not interested if someone has seen a backpack so they have it and they obviously have enough info to believe that person disposing of said backpack is the man in suspect photo.

Now, whose backpack was it?

Trying to catch up. LE is talking about a backpack now?

Omg throwing away a backpack....I might have to sit this one out...dang it.

The backpack in Jessica's case...dear Lord, we never knew what was in it til the trial, it had her urine soaked clothes and glasses in it. :( ARS chucked it as a red herring to divert the search elsewhere...)

:(
{hug}

Let's say family confirmed one of the girls had a backpack with her. Perhaps the back pack, and other items such as articles of their clothing were missing from the crime scene. Could be what they were trawling for in the creek too. Maybe perp gathered up Thier things, stuffed them into the pack, and disposed of it elsewhere.

Edited to add: I'm about to go to work for an 8 hour night shift and I dread, dread, dread the catching up that will keep me up all night tonight.[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member