IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i just watched a TV interview from the first week and may know who you are talking about .... going to investigate...
Maybe you wouldn't mind linking it then?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've always been amazed when people think it's ok to trespass on another person's property.

RL has horses and goats (?) and the liability for any of them getting out on the road, causing an accident, would have likely been on him. I can tell you that if I would have ever caught someone in my barn, with my horses, they would have been in big trouble.

Don't forget, a month earlier, his house was also broken into and property was taken.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-04-09/Local_News/Police_Calls.html

MOO

The "broken into and property was taken." at RLs home was in 2014.

Let's imagine that drinking is a violation of your probation that could result in significant jail time if caught. And at your age, that jail time could be many of your last days. Let's imagine that you've been drinking and become aware of a criminal act occurring on your property. Maybe you hear something, maybe even see something. Maybe by someone you've been allowing to stay on your property. Maybe not. Do you call 911, report it, knowing that you will be bringing the police to you? Or do you decide to disappear for a few hours, sober up, and hope when you get back that what you thought you saw you didn't really see/hear? Almost everyone still makes that call. But not everyone. IMO MOO

Possible, but he did several interviews w media after the girls were found, stated that the released grabs of BG were not anyone he recognized, had his property searched, and his truck taken. IMO When it comes to murder of two kids found on ones property a probation violation for boozing wouldn't stop anyone who's not connected from making the call. JMHO

Totally agree, seems that the girls being found on his property is enough to cast him as suspect, i can't imagine if he had gone down there after hearing about them being missing and then finding them dead. Jmo

I've always been amazed when people think it's ok to trespass on another person's property.

RL has horses and goats (?) and the liability for any of them getting out on the road, causing an accident, would have likely been on him. I can tell you that if I would have ever caught someone in my barn, with my horses, they would have been in big trouble.

Don't forget, a month earlier, his house was also broken into and property was taken.

MOO

Please, may I request you (and all posters) always indicate who you are speaking about when posting? I thought this was about the property owner RL ... but on reflection, I think it is another person you are researching. Correct?

Agreed. If it isn't RL then it shouldn't be posted because we cannot sleuth anyone else. Posting like this is teasing, this and the posts like riddles that follow have completely lost me!

Standard police-speak, isn't it?

Not at all. Standard police speak is "everyone is a suspect", or "X is a person of interest". It is very unusual for investigators to publicly declare that someone is not a suspect. In my opinion, it is significant that police have said that the property owner is not a suspect.

I totally get that, I just think the case would be better served if the LE would come forward and clear him or arrest him. Also, you and I know that, but 50% of the public have been posting he was arrested for the murders which means those people will lose interest soon if they haven't already.
LE had stated it could take several weeks for the testing to be done that would clear or implicate him. Why wouldn't you believe they are doing everything they can in this matter?

I am more focused on what probable cause they had to convince a judge to write that kind of warrant.

Good morning all,

I have been home for past two days with a hand injury (not supposed to type, oh well) and have been totally immersed here more than usual. Today my life returns to normal. But I have a question for anyone that knows how to check docs online.

LE had stated that about 15 SW were served so far. Obviously all are sealed. But is there a way to see what TYPE of SW they are?

I'm very curious for obvious reasons to know if any of them were also probable cause warrants.

TIA,
J9

-

Slocum said that Liberty videoed / recorded out of fear.

-

That makes sense. He seemed to come out of no where, like perhaps he was walking very fast, or more likely running, towards them. She might have been surprised to see how close he was when she got to the end of the bridge. Also, if he was quickly approaching her friend, she might have been afraid that he would knock her off the bridge (I don't think this happened).

It might have been a "blitz" style attack.

LE had stated it could take several weeks for the testing to be done that would clear or implicate him. Why wouldn't you believe they are doing everything they can in this matter?

I am more focused on what probable cause they had to convince a judge to write that kind of warrant.

Considering the circumstances, I can't imagine my local judge turning down any SW, especially with the FBI involved. JMO

It was NOT teasing!
I needed to know if others than myself believed that it is odd and suspicious that one specific Delphi man with no personal ties the the murdered girls, was interviewed twice about the girls murder.
A man wearing a brown hoodie 2 days after the murder, a man convicted of conspiracy/murder.
Sharing the link to the interview might harm the investigation, and share his identity here would be against WS rules.

Which accounts to sleuthing someone who per TOS we cannot sleuth. Send the tip in by all means, and LE do the investigating but MOO if you are wary of harming the investigation you shouldn't be talking about it on here. MOO!

If you can't share the link can you please stop posting about it?

I would say if he found a man on msn commenting repeatedly about the case,many people have already seen it so it wouldn't effect the case! Little bit of drama[emoji17] moo

I go back and forth. Right now I am believing that they were killed there, and not somewhere else, and then brought back. Subject to change, lol! I think it is possible that they searched RL's for his clothing, and other items that may have left fiber evidence on him that was transferred to the girls. I don't think this is going to be a DNA case... but we'll see.
As for the clothing... it could be just a cast off jacket or sweater maybe. I really don't know how it fits.
Your the only poster besides me that talks about fiber evidence. I agree with you there. DNA has become such a rockstar that we forget all if the wonderful, amazing forensics that can be done with fibers, tape, rope, soil etc.

So I went on a short vacation and gave my brain a little rest from all this. Only now am I wondering if someone could explain why a tech savvy teenager would not have went live on FB if they truly felt threatened as she filmed? I know, I know.....I am not victim blaming. What I am doing is trying to understand why she merely started a simple video, if they felt threatened. MAybe something was just "off" with the guy and they thought they would go home and share the video later. She probably quickly stuffed the phone in her pocket when she realized they had real trouble. If they had felt threatened at the time she videoed, I would have expected her to go "live" on Facebook so as to bring the calvary.

Also, I think this is a drifter and a crime of opportunity.

All of the above is simply me thinking out loud and MOO. A friend in Lafayette bought me one of the lovely angel keychains that are embroidered with their names. I have it hanging from my mirror in my car with a cross and a rosary. They are rarely far from my thoughts.

She got the guy on video.

I don't think it helps the discussion at all which platform she used. JMO.

AdminNote

If you can't link it. You can't post it. Therefore Don't Talk About It.

Period

MOO
This is why I was wondering, did the girls trespass to pet/see the animals? Was the owner maybe in his cups at the time? Is he a happy drunk? Does he get mean? Does he black out? He's an alcoholic. This is fact. He broke terms of his probation, so I am assuming (which I hate to do) that he's been drinking.

Did he have someone go round those girls up? Like a hired hand? Maybe that was the end of it for him and he passed out in his rocker, or left to get his goldfish, trespassers completely forgotten. Maybe hired hand is a bad man that used the whole incident to do very bad things then he took off..

Please forgive me if this has been discussed, but in looking at the Carrol County Comet (thanks FrostedGlass) I noticed another horrific crime in Flora, in November 2016, right next to Delphi!!!

4 girls were killed in an arson's fire as accelerants WERE found!!! There has been reported a link between SKs and fires. If these 2 heinous crimes are related (long shot) it might give us a glimpse into BGs sick mind.

Flora fire is ruled intentional
Investigators ask for help solving crime http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2017-01-25/Front_Page/Flora_fire_is_ruled_intentional.html
Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 6.50.20 AM.png

Not at all. Standard police speak is "everyone is a suspect", or "X is a person of interest". It is very unusual for investigators to publicly declare that someone is not a suspect. In my opinion, it is significant that police have said that the property owner is not a suspect.
i think you missed the most important part of their statement, which is "at this time".

Which accounts to sleuthing someone who per TOS we cannot sleuth. Send the tip in by all means, and LE do the investigating but MOO if you are wary of harming the investigation you shouldn't be talking about it on here. MOO!
I said the same yesterday. Baiting is what it feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member