IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess because the only one we are aware of is mr Logan because of his media interviews? Not sure. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to doing several media interviews two murdered girls were found on his property so between those things he got on everyone's radar to look at IMO. Has anyone noticed how we do not really discuss the " neighbor" who found the girls? Is it the same neighbor that was also in a media interview w RL? All JMOO

Every time I read someone's post who thinks it's possible Libby accidently captured BG on video or that she was just filming and later it turned bad I am reminded of this post from many threads ago. It took me forever to find it but I think it describes best how LE understands the video.
"After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence."
That is not an accidental video.
IMO
Libby recorded the video because she felt scared/threatened.
My theory is.... she saw the gun in BG jacket. (If we can see an outline of it in a video picture, I'm sure they could have seen the outline too in real life).
MOOOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last night I watched the story of the Soham murders, two little 10 year old girls that went missing in England. The way the perp injected himself into the investigation was frightening and definitely had me thinking about every male interviewed in the days after Liberty and Abigail went missing. Although not every murderer does this i'm surprised at how many do, particularly when it's children or young teens involved....

Hello everyone. I'm new to WS. I've been following the case on WS since it happened, but mostly I've been lurking since I don't have as much sleuthing experience as you guys. If the image is blurry because it came from the video (as Sgt. Slocum stated), it seems some parts of the video would contain clearer images of BG. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Hi Cali! It is hard to accept that there is nothing clearer. I know you wish that wasn't true; I know I do. Welcome to the discussion.

IMO
Libby recorded the video because she felt scared/threatened.
My theory is.... she saw the gun in BG jacket. (If we can see an outline of it in a video picture, I'm sure they could have seen the outline too in real life).
MOOOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Living in a place without guns i must ask is it usual to see open carry and if it is do you always feel scared seeing a holster or gun shape in someones pocket?

Second thing i have always wondered since i first heard about the video. and i think about this for us ALL and any issues we ever face in future in public/private

Does anyone think if the girls had announced LOUDLY they were obviously streaming a LIVE video to Facebook, Periscope or Snapchat they would still be alive?

If they had not just flashed the phone quickly without BG even being aware and instead made it clear his image was already online he would have known there was a good video and photo of him out there before attempting the murders or participating.

In dodgy situations i think id advise anyone to anmounce they are live streaming/recording to SM.

Love to hear some views on this!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have never, not once, said RL was automatically guilty of anything. I'm unsure where you got that. I also said I do not think RL is BG fwiw.
I never said you did, I think you misunderstood what I meant. You asked why someone (not me) was upset about speculations about RL, and why opposing opinions weren't accepted. I stated that we are allowed to sleuth RL, as you said; we aren't, however, allowed to accuse him of committing the crime. There have been several accusations, and that is what many of us have opposed.

You then said that you have the right not to discount RL just because he looks like a nice old man, and went on to give several things that make many people feel suspicious of him. I stated that I don't discount him because of his age, but I also don't believe he's guilty because the girls were found on his property, he's had legal problems in the past, that he's in jail now on an unrelated issue, that he gave interviews or because a SW was executed on his property.

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying that you've accused him because of any of those things, I was just responding in general to the general issues. Hope that makes sense. Sorry if I offended you with my first wording.

Hello everyone. I'm new to WS. I've been following the case on WS since it happened, but mostly I've been lurking since I don't have as much sleuthing experience as you guys. If the image is blurry because it came from the video (as Sgt. Slocum stated), it seems some parts of the video would contain clearer images of BG. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Perhaps additional footage isn't suitable for public viewing? Maybe one if the girls are in the frames.

Welcome to Websleuths! Don't worry about sleuthing skills, you need boxing skills in here. Lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Perhaps additional footage isn't suitable for public viewing? Maybe one if the girls are in the frames.

Welcome to Websleuths! Don't worry about sleuthing skills, you need boxing skills in here. Lol.

It's also been suggested that the phone may have been put in a pocket, thrown down, or hidden in leaves so it continues to record only audio but not video.

No kidding

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ALL MOO---
Has anyone considered a link to the murders attributed to Larry DeWayne Hall? He lived a mere 50 miles away.

Although he is now in prison and couldn't have done this one, it's been suggested perhaps he did not act alone or that some of the murders were by another SK during the same time. Could Abby and Libby's be connected to someone who participated with LDH or another SK's work starting back then?

He/they stalked rural areas, small towns while on trips to war reenactments or car shows, etc. There were young girls biking or walking together who told their parents about him and got the license plate number to link him. He admitted to as many as 39 victims on his own but is known for recanting. In one interview he said he was tired of covering up for someone.

I did find these maps (no idea who made them) interesting- https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...l=en_US&ll=40.0483744,-86.46916769999996&z=11
And http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=609888&x=-87.399274&y=39.469599&z=10
If considering a SK the maps and lists could be an beginning to the madness and I'm curious if there are maps of other more recent murders that could be added on such as Lyric and Elizabeth.

For details life events with possible victims attributed to him and further down details on his method, etc go here or view the video- http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc 405/serial killers/Hall, Larry DeWayne.pdf
There is info such as method of killing was stabbing/strangling using knife/rope/belts. Interestingly his method of subduing was starting fluid which has ether in it to render a victim helpless. Some of his victims attributed to him were not hidden while others were. There are many details and it boggles my mind knowing I lived so close to this even attending the same vocational school and other events where he probably crossed my path.
video here- https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oxd3m_the-devil-you-know-civil-war-serial-killer_school

I found very little on him here on WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?247928-IN-WI-LARRY-DEWAYNE-HALL-1980-s-90-s

This has been my theory in the last week or two. I've been looking into the background of that other person and I will tell you there are some interesting developments when you look into Odyssey (Indiana's Court Records). Not anything blatant, just stress inducing things and some odd behavior 10 years out. I'm trying to link some "stops" with crimes in other areas, but nothing yet.

I'm not sure. I just happened to be sleuthing him and came across it. I would think if it was a wife we would have seen the marriage dissolution for her on the court records but we don't so maybe not? All moo.

Dates don't add up, so I don't think she was ever married to him. Just my personal opinion

Living in a place without guns i must ask is it usual to see open carry and if it is do you always feel scared seeing a holster or gun shape in someones pocket?

Second thing i have always wondered since i first heard about the video. and i think about this for us ALL and any issues we ever face in future in public/private

Does anyone think if the girls had announced LOUDLY they were obviously streaming a LIVE video to Facebook, Periscope or Snapchat they would still be alive?

If they had not just flashed the phone quickly without BG even being aware and instead made it clear his image was already online he would have known there was a good video and photo of him out there before attempting the murders or participating.

In dodgy situations i think id advise anyone to anmounce they are live streaming/recording to SM.

Love to hear some views on this!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

As far as noticing that someone is carrying a firearm, for me, it depends on the behavior of the individual. If he/she is acting suspiciously I may be worried that I notice a weapon. Otherwise, most people who are permitted to carry are cautious, experienced, & know the importance of gun safety. IMO

I've thought about whether Libby did or did not announce that she was recording & whether it would have stopped what was about to happen. IMO, if he was confident in his actions/plan & he had a quick escape plan, I'm not sure it would've mattered. Maybe he felt he had disguised himself enough that he would be too difficult to recognize. Even as I type that it sounds nonsensical...as with everything else, it is difficult to speculate. And, then there's the possibility that once he realized he was being recorded, the potential notoriety was exciting to him.

All MOO, of course.

Just saw the order that was posted...also just came online, so if this was already posted, apologies.

Shouldn't you black out the petitioner's name and address? Privacy?

As far as noticing that someone is carrying a firearm, for me, it depends on the behavior of the individual. If he/she is acting suspiciously I may be worried that I notice a weapon. Otherwise, most people who are permitted to carry are cautious, experienced, & know the importance of gun safety. IMO

I've thought about whether Libby did or did not announce that she was recording & whether it would have stopped what was about to happen. IMO, if he was confident in his actions/plan & he had a quick escape plan, I'm not sure it would've mattered. Maybe he felt he had disguised himself enough that he would be too difficult to recognize. Even as I type that it sounds nonsensical...as with everything else, it is difficult to speculate. And, then there's the possibility that once he realized he was being recorded, the potential notoriety was exciting to him.

All MOO, of course.

I live in a rural area and have witnessed a man with a permit carry a firearm into the elementary school nearly every day. I reported it because all the other schools I had worked at were gun free zones. I was told there is a loophole in Michigan law that legislators were trying to close up to prevent this and that unless local districts posted or passed different rulings, it was technically not illegal.

Needless to say, I see open carriers here and there. But so far, they are all law abiding citizens.

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this list. It's scary as hell. Last couple years 450 missing teens in Indiana. I realize a lot of kids run away, but 450 is huge, without any knowledge of what's normal. I wish I knew how many were runaways vs. feared foul play.

It's from ISP so I think ok here. If there's a high number of non-runaways I'd say we have a SK / big problem. Idk, just saw it last night doing research.

https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Indiana_Missing_Children_Bulletin.pdf

I'm sure we could back check and re-run list to see whos been found, runaway, not, etc., I've never seen them all compiled like this. All from last 4 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay