IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I see. Yes, distortion is something I should consider.

Yes IMOO I do think BG and RL are the same. Cmon LE... what do you need to make this arrest?????? The photo is distorted and it is fooling the eye a bit. But!!! Just look at the mannerisms, hands in pockets, gate, height, chin and eye socket shadows... what are they waiting for... we can't base this entire investigation on a crummy bad photo. They must have more evidence. Take away the photo. Take away the voice recording... LE must have something!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumzero, I don't know the answer to your question but it reminded me of something I was wondering about.

Does Inside Edition pay for interviews? I know Daily Mail pays for photos and stories.

:fence:

From experience I don't believe they do?
:twocents:

*always MOO or random thoughts*

My late step father was an alcoholic and had an incident old alcohol induced psychosis. He became enraged by some kids playing in his neighbors yard. He grabbed his gun and stormed outside and started shooting at them. He missed them..turned around and marched back inside like nothing happened. This landed him in jail for a year and on probation for longer. Just based on this, I think it would be a stretch to think of someone having the ability to lead two people off and kill them both. This crime seems IMO to have required a bit of mental control and thought to pull off.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that RL appears to wear glasses that are very strong? Probably a bifocal which would make crossing that bridge difficult...

I know this because I have worked for an Eye Doctor for several years when I was younger.

"The Soham Murders" as mentioned above is a definite must-watch if one believes the killer is following the case, maybe even taking part somehow in the investigation. It is on YouTube, easy to find.

Has anyone ever given any thought to the fact that RL appears to wear glasses that are very strong? Probably a bifocal which would make crossing that bridge difficult...

I know this because I have worked for an Eye Doctor for several years when I was younger.

Hadn't even thought of that...I wear very strong tri-focals and there is no way I'd take two steps onto that bridge.

Look at the second video,how quick RL is making it down that hill..
He was really trucking down that hill. It looked like the reporter had trouble keeping up with him. :what:

It's also been suggested that the phone may have been put in a pocket, thrown down, or hidden in leaves so it continues to record only audio but not video.

Yes! This too. My bad.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ONE MORE TIME.

Do we know for certain we are talking about the same RL? I don't think so.

Unless you can absolutely prove something about RL you cannot assume anything about him.

DO NOT POST OPINION AS FACT.

Thank you

Thank you for going further on the DNA...that is EXACTLY what I believe to be the case!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have thought this same scenario for some time. What are your thoughts on him going into Delphi the next morning knowing they were still looking for the girls?

BBM

Thrust himself into the limelight? Do you think he sought out the news reporters on his own initiative? Or would it be fairer to say the news reporters "thrust" him into the limelight? Just askin'.

I believe it's been shared that he called a news team on his own initiative at one point, but I'll let you comb through the threads for that. :)

We were just asked why RL is discussed more than others. And while I think he could be a well meaning citizen, I was just saying his own decision to put himself in the spotlight is **ONE** part of what drew attention to him IMHO.

Yes, interesting

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Can you see my other post on this topic too ? (Alch. Psych) ?? It was kind of long, took a long time to get the post wrote on my slow phone, horrible voice recogniton using talk to text, even worse if i try to type tje text all out/ manually correct all the dumb mistakes the talk to text misheard etx ) and now it appears my post is gone?? Ugghhh. I didnt get a notice that a mod remremoved or anything..

(Btw in case some of you wonder, between all the issues i listed above, my posts are quite often riddled w typos/ errors. I swear Im not as imbecilic as my posts indicate lol its just very frustrating and time consuming to wrote posts here.

Are we allowed to post a comparison between RL and the POI/BG ? IMO RL may be the POI/BG. But at the same time, the POI/BG MAY NOT BE THE KILLER.

So, again, can we post a comparison of detailed feature(s) between RL and the POI/BG in an attempt to show, that RL may be indeed the person on the bridge WITHOUT suggesting, that the person on the bridge is the individual, who murdered Abby and Libby, because the person caught on Libby's phone may not be the one who killed them.

I'll hold on to posting any pictures concerning the said above, before I don't get the okay from a moderator.

All IMO

Thanks, Nin

Bump..

Thanks,Nin

Here are references to time last seen followed by video/audio references.

Mon, Feb 13

2:07PM Libby posted a photo on her Snapchat account showing Abby walking across the old railroad bridge. This was the last time anyone heard from the girls. (Ref)

2:30PM ‘Wanted’ billboard later put up shows picture of suspect and says ‘Male last seen 2/13/17 @ 2:30PM (Ref ~1:35 in video)

Video/Audio References:

The man in the image previously released is officially named as "the main suspect." Sgt. Tony Slocum said that “the totality of the evidence” so far led authorities to the conclusion that he’s a suspect. (Ref)

"During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German," said Indiana State Police in a press release. (Ref)

Slocum said the photo likely is grainy because it is cropped from a larger image taken Feb. 13 at the same time that the girls were hiking the trails east of the city. (Ref)

Tony Slocam (transcribed): “…And people say, hey, why don’t you enhance the photo?’ Well, we have. It’s a photo, a still image that we’ve created, as we talked a little bit earlier, from Liberty’s phone, it’s a video, so we made a picture out of it.’ (Ref, ~12:45)

ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum called German a hero for turning on her phone's video camera in time to record her assailant. ‘This young lady is a hero, there’s no doubt," he said. "To have enough presence of mind to activate that video system on her cellphone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior that's about to occur.’ (Ref)

Days later, police released an image of a man who they subsequently named the main suspect. Leazenby says the image is a still from a video taken by Libby moments before her death. An audio clip from the video of a man’s voice, believed to belong to the suspect, was also discovered. The 14-year-old has since been hailed a “hero” for her quick-thinking. [snipped] After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence. (Ref)

Police say Libby started recording video on her phone, but they won't give many more details than that. They wouldn't say the length of the video, when she started recording, what else is heard or if there is any usable video along with it, but they do say there is more to it. (Ref)

Sgt Tony Slocum (transcribed): ‘This young lady is a hero, to have the presence of mind to make sure she’s activating a video system on this phone in order to capture that voice.’ …‘Hopefully someone will recognize that voice and to me, it appears they are saying, down the hill, down the hill, like they’re directing the young ladies where to go. It sounds like it might even be a little exasperated, like he had told them to do that before, and they weren’t quite listening, and he’s telling them to do it.’ (Ref)

Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it. ‘Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,’ said Carter. (Ref)

bout ready to give up for the day......cant find what I want to share.....I hope to see an arrest soon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper