IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. People really, really care about these girls. Also mind blowing is the more than 13,000!!!!!! Tips called in.
We HAVE to see this heinous crime solved, don't we?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Absolutely, and we will do. I'm confident justice will be served

[FONT=&amp]I agree there were no witnesses, but people have come out and said they were in the area shortly after A&L, and didn't see or hear anything related. There has been discussion as to whether this area would be considered truly "secluded." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I've just been wondering how "visible" the crime scene is, and what are the chances the offender placed himself in a precarious position, by possibly being happened upon by someone else who happened to visit the area at the time this all happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]IMO, it speaks to the perp's personality. Is this a person who was just plain brazen, acted on impulse, and lost control of all inhibitions....or whether he truly studied the area, had a plan, and executed it. It speaks to his personality, and MAYBE whether or not he's done this before.

That said, I don't think RL's our guy...but I won't rule him out as an accessory maybe, until LE does.[/FONT]
I don't think this was just a murder in the woods. I think this is an extremely complex crime. I cannot fathom what the motive was. JMO

[FONT=&quot]I agree there were no witnesses, but people have come out and said they were in the area shortly after A&L, and didn't see or hear anything related. There has been discussion as to whether this area would be considered truly "secluded." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've just been wondering how "visible" the crime scene is, and what are the chances the offender placed himself in a precarious position, by possibly being happened upon by someone else who happened to visit the area at the time this all happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IMO, it speaks to the perp's personality. Is this a person who was just plain brazen, acted on impulse, and lost control of all inhibitions....or whether he truly studied the area, had a plan, and executed it. It speaks to his personality, and MAYBE whether or not he's done this before.

That said, I don't think RL's our guy...but I won't rule him out as an accessory maybe, until LE does.[/FONT]

I agree that I don't think RL did it, at most his involvement would be an accessory after the fact, IMO, but I'm definitely not sold on that. My gut tells me he's not involved but obviously we know so little at this point. I firmly believe he is not BG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people in the Delphi area- Does it seem like there is more law enforcement presence on the streets, a more "protect the citizens" mode? Is there general talk around the area that women need to be extra careful because a psycho murderer is probably in their midst?

There are chest strap/sheaths for hunting knives also. It could be just something he's worn for years. Could be a canteen? A holder for a medical device, a "man" bag to hold treats for his horses.

I'd assume, bet, guess, that BG had a hunting knife on him, moo. So many "normal" people carry knives in the woods, camping, etc, so a predator? Of course.

Mixed feelings about that theory of local vs drifter.

Me too. Again a trucker comes to mind. But I would think he would need to be familiar with the area, but not necessarily I suppose if was having an "impulsive urge". So, as mentioned a million times, maybe lived, hunted, fished or worked there before or has family, friends in the area. Or, has used this as a disposal site before, maybe.

I don't think this was just a murder in the woods. I think this is an extremely complex crime. I cannot fathom what the motive was. JMO

If you are right and this involved premeditation and the girls were targeted in some way, then the motive was likely SA of one or both of the girls, or some kind of personal cause homicide- i.e., the girls (or girl) was killed as an act of revenge or to send a message to someone. If this was a targeted attack, I think it's possible one girl was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. JMO

Now LE said in a video RL was not cooperating...why not? I'd clearly take a probation violation over murder charges or accessory to murder charges if the reason is he was drinking, etc...

Who is RL potentially protecting?

(Same old thoughts and discussion over and over...)

I am sure law enforcement would do so if they could.

I really don't get this abiding blind faith in LE. It's a town of 3000 or so and they've got nada besides of course pics and audio of this guy and perhaps the inside of his murder house. Cases have been solved on far less than this.

So why not show video with the audio redacted ? This prosecution will be a slam dunk once they find him.

I was riding a bicycle along a main road and a guy came rushing at me from nowhere and tried to grab me off the bike... i would have been maybe 13 same age as these girls and i just froze.opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out at all ...totally hopeless i was ..couldnt make a sound .Luckily a car came from behind and stopped and the guy ran off so to me Libby is a warrior.
Just a question that may well have been answered but in a photo taken not long after 2/13 RL had a very red angry looking right eye..may well have been conjunctivitis but does anyone know details?

Wow. You rock, good for you!
I had a situation with an unstable employee. I was in an office with just another woman when this man came unhinged. I was by the door, she was by the man. I froze because I stopped to worry for her, AND because I couldn't actually make myself believe what was happening. The situation de-escalated thankfully, but it gives me some insight to how one of the girls may have felt in regards to being able to flee.

If you are right and this involved premeditation and the girls were targeted in some way, then the motive was likely SA of one or both of the girls, or some kind of personal cause homicide- i.e., the girls (or girl) was killed as an act of revenge or to send a message to someone. If this was a targeted attack, I think it's possible one girl was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. JMO

Possible motives sending a message, trespassing, silencing, revenge, but what's the oldest motive in the book we see in just about every child murder here? It's SA. I can't think of a case off the top of my head where it's been otherwise, as far as an abduction is concerned (nonparental).

I was riding a bicycle along a main road and a guy came rushing at me from nowhere and tried to grab me off the bike... i would have been maybe 13 same age as these girls and i just froze.opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out at all ...totally hopeless i was ..couldnt make a sound .Luckily a car came from behind and stopped and the guy ran off so to me Libby ia a warrior.

It is crazy how in every case here you can Google attempted abductions in the area and there is never a shortage of reports of these, people trying to grab kids, creepers in vans, etc approaching kids on the street before and after school, etc. Its horrifying how many monsters walk freely among us in any given place at any given time. Just like how the RSO maps light up like Christmas trees in so many cases.

Now LE said in a video RL was not cooperating...why not? I'd clearly take a probation violation over murder charges or accessory to murder charges if the reason is he was drinking, etc...

Who is RL potentially protecting?

(Same old thoughts and discussion over and over...)

I would theorize that feeling like you are being unfairly targeted by being arrested on a probation violation, and probably then being asked some very pointed questions would make many people in that situation to feel threatened and stop cooperating with LE......MOO

I was riding a bicycle along a main road and a guy came rushing at me from nowhere and tried to grab me off the bike... i would have been maybe 13 same age as these girls and i just froze.opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out at all ...totally hopeless i was ..couldnt make a sound .Luckily a car came from behind and stopped and the guy ran off so to me Libby is a warrior.
Just a question that may well have been answered but in a photo taken not long after 2/13 RL had a very red angry looking right eye..may well have been conjunctivitis but does anyone know details?
Wow to your story. Thank God for the good Samaritan!!! I'm going to run and watch his interviews. Was it the first?

I was riding a bicycle along a main road and a guy came rushing at me from nowhere and tried to grab me off the bike... i would have been maybe 13 same age as these girls and i just froze.opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out at all ...totally hopeless i was ..couldnt make a sound .Luckily a car came from behind and stopped and the guy ran off so to me Libby is a warrior.Just a question that may well have been answered but in a photo taken not long after 2/13 RL had a very red angry looking right eye..may well have been conjunctivitis but does anyone know details?

I had an incredibly scary and traumatic incident when I was 12, watching my father die suddenly. I could hear someone screaming but I didn't even realize it was me. I couldn't remember the number for 911, I was in a foggy state of shock and my "lizard brain" was totally in control, I had no "higher function" thoughts...The only number I could remember was a woman down the street from us who I was very close to. I wonder if this is what happened for Libby, she was in fear/shock and panicking and maybe hitting record was all she could remember to do...

So why not show video with the audio redacted ? This prosecution will be a slam dunk once they find him.

We have no idea what they have because they haven't released a lot of info. Videos are not as slam dunk as people think, especially grainy ones like this. Death Row Stories did a great episode on this. Until I started working in the legal field, I thought a video or photo of someone in commission of a crime was solid. It isn't. The only way this (or any case) becomes a slam dunk is good police work and DNA evidence. The more things you release to the public, the more you potentially damage your case. They very likely could have DNA/other forensics that they aren't releasing. I hope they do.

They aren't releasing the video to the public because there isn't any need to, and quite possibly because of the content in it. If someone knew BG, seeing his image or hearing his voice would be enough for that person to identify him. They also could not be releasing the video to be sensitive to the family/victims.

As much as I'd love to know more about this case, they did the right thing by getting the FBI involved right away, and I'm confident they of all people stand the best chance of solving this. Keeping things from the public is frustrating, obviously, but it protects the integrity of the investigation. The most important thing for me is that BG is brought to justice and never hurts another girl again.

I'm wondering what time the other people actually got there. I've read the girl who said she'd been there supposedly took a picture on the bridge around 3:49 pm, I only say supposedly because I haven't seen the pic/time stamp, but if this is correct - that only gives the time for when she took pic, not how long she was in the area before she took it. I've never seen it mentioned what time she actually got there. She said she saw one guy when she arrived and then another couple once she got on the bridge, but who knows how long the guy was there before she saw him, how long it was after she got there until she got on the bridge or how long the other couple had already been there. Considering the possible time frame for when the girls were killed, seems like he could have been cutting it close on not being caught or seen.

jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member