IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been some discussion on BG's fanny pack and also the outline of a handgun under his jacket. The handgun is on BG's right side, but with the butt forward, muzzle to the rear, suggesting the gun was carried in a jacket pocket or (my thought) a shoulder holster and that BG is left-handed.

In several still and video images of RL, I've noticed a khaki-colored strap under his jacket that might suggest a shoulder holster or a shoulder strap for a fanny pack:

iu

I'm sure LE is aware of this, and it probably means nothing, but it is an additional similarity between the dress of BG and RL. There is also a distinct outward turn to at least one of RL's feet when he's shown walking in an early video.

A random for "what its worth" input, from a country girl here that also lives on what would be considered a large property, we all tend to wear things to carry stuff in if we are going "out back" for awhile...i personally do wear a pouch for water bottle, glucose tabs (hypoglycemic), aspirin, cell phone , ear buds, a folding knife, gardening supplies and much more depending on the season and what chore i am doing.

Just to clarify: are the benches on both sides of the bridge, meaning once you cross over the bridge (heading southeast) are there benches on the south side too?

I guess I thought that the land on the other side of the bridge was not part of the trail system so there would not be benches there?

No they r not on both sides of bridge ,sorry I did not explain that we'll enough,lol

Wow. You rock, good for you!
I had a situation with an unstable employee. I was in an office with just another woman when this man came unhinged. I was by the door, she was by the man. I froze because I stopped to worry for her, AND because I couldn't actually make myself believe what was happening. The situation de-escalated thankfully, but it gives me some insight to how one of the girls may have felt in regards to being able to flee.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

(Paralyzing fear. It literally can paralyze you...this is why I couldn't be a cop. I've thought about it many times, done ridealongs, etc, and have even had cops ask me to train because they thought I'd be good. But I cannot control my adrenaline a lot of the time and I want to faint. My brain turns to absolute jello and I can not think. Not to mention I'm too sensitive and can not compartmentalize. I have noticed this in other situations too, like coming up on car wrecks, etc. I'm surprised I handled this last situation so well. Anyway, sorry for the O/T. Back to this shiiitbag BG. Big man, killing two little girls. I can't wait for him to go to PRISON!!! And live a miserable life as a child killer at the bottom of the prison totempole, where he can't hurt anyone else.)

IMO - Murderer(s) was/were interrupted with the 2nd girl--- the reason, In MY Opinion, for different times of death. He had already searched the 1st girl for cell phone & not the 2nd because of interruption, possibly from searchers calling for the girls. This would explain "pinging around town of one of the girls cell phone", IMO.
I wanted to point out that I read in one of the LE statements that they were getting pings from the girls cell phone from one of the cell towers for about 6hrs after they went missing before it went dead ..?? IMO this tells me that that their cell phone must of been recovered from the crime scene ?? All just IMO of course any thoughts on this ?? I also DO NOT think that BG is RL IMO he is not capable of pulling of such an organized crime and this is the work of a sophisticated SK ?? All is just IMO of course.. Any ideas as to what you all think ?
IMO-

FWIW: I found this picture of the bridge today and it you can see the place where Abby would be standing in her snapchat photo. The reason I am posting it is because you can clearly see people standing at the entrance of the bridge. I thought I would share it as we debated those posts versus people theories (I know that was answered by LE) early on.

I think this photo shows quite decisively that if someone was entering the bridge we would have been able to see that right away, especially if you enlarge it a little. If you enlarge Abby's you are still straining to decipher if that is a person at the end. I brightened Abby's picture slightly just for clarity and to match the brightness of the new photo (Abby's photo is filtered in some sort of yesteryear exposure which makes it dark I think).

Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/26054159073

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 26054159073_517bb22e22_c.jpg
    26054159073_517bb22e22_c.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 633
  • brightenedabby.jpg
    brightenedabby.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 632
That image has messed with my head, it's possibly true, but it's not the part of the Bridge over deer creek but the bridge on the south side of the creek, the land on the south side is low, as we have seen that there is a road that travels under it to the one residence. Jmo

Thanks.
And what, among many other things, totally baffles me is the fact that the killer apparently didn't care that there was no leafs on any of the trees which or course mean that anyone around could see a LONG way through the trees/woods were he abducted and probably murdered thise to young girls. (with "probably" I ment that we, so far, do not know for sure where the killer murdered the girls, we only know for sure that he left their bodies there by the creek)
I just dont get it! how could he be sure none was nearby and saw it all ?

This gives you an idea how dense the trees are even in their defoliated stage:

Google Maps:

http://bit.ly/2nzuQkr

-Nin

[FONT=&quot]This is why I was wondering if anyone had seen a picture from the bridge, looking towards the crime scene. It may mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I've wondered if anyone could've come along at any time, and would've been able to see the crime in progress from the bridge, or was the crime scene area so secluded, that the only way for BG to be disturbed was for someone to happen upon that immediate area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like I said, it may mean nothing, but IMO it could lend credence as to whether this was carefully planned out, and the offender chose an area he knew he wouldn't be seen....or whether he could have just came across the right target, acted on impulse, and improvised. It says a lot about the offender, IMO. I'm pretty sure LE has looked into it, so it was for my own curiosity I guess.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks guys.[/FONT]

FWIW: I found this picture of the bridge today and it you can see the place where Abby would be standing in her snapchat photo. The reason I am posting it is because you can clearly see people standing at the entrance of the bridge. I thought I would share it as we debated those posts versus people theories (I know that was answered by LE) early on.

I think this photo shows quite decisively that if someone was entering the bridge we would have been able to see that right away. I brightened Abby's picture slightly just for clarity and to match the brightness of the new photo (Abby's photo is filtered in some sort of yesteryear exposure which makes it dark I think).

Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/26054159073

attachment.php

attachment.php
Great find and great comparison. This clears up that theory once and for all for me.

Is/are there any signs posted to not walk on RR bridge? No trespassing sign other then a barrier,> TTT. TIA

Not that I am aware of maybe now though.they have put up a gate on the 300 n entrance,le has spent numerous hours and days at the cs. I know they had spent couple week as out there not just a couple days

[FONT=&quot]This is why I was wondering if anyone had seen a picture from the bridge, looking towards the crime scene. It may mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I've wondered if anyone could've come along at any time, and would've been able to see the crime in progress from the bridge, or was the crime scene area so secluded, that the only way for BG to be disturbed was for someone to happen upon that immediate area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like I said, it may mean nothing, but IMO it could lend credence as to whether this was carefully planned out, and the offender chose an area he knew he wouldn't be seen....or whether he could have just came across the right target, acted on impulse, and improvised. It says a lot about the offender, IMO. I'm pretty sure LE has looked into it, so it was for my own curiosity I guess.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks guys.[/FONT]
Nin posted a 360 upthread a bit. Shows just how sense the view is from the bridge. HTH

Great find and great comparison. This clears up that theory once and for all for me.

Yes, it made it quite clear to me immediately. If we'd only found it earlier we might only be on thread #39 right now! :fence:

Agree. IMO this is the most puzzling piece. If "Down the hill" was at the south end of the bridge the only thing I can think of is that the girls made a break for it and crossed the river trying to escape. I also initially thought that maybe this is where Libby may have deep 6 her cell phone but then if submerged in water how did it continue to ping the towers throughout the night? LE has a good idea of where the hill is located he was directing them to go down based simply of the time marks during the 6 minute audio that was obtained. If the actual murder site was not near where the bodies were found I can't help but wonder did the killer go through the trouble of putting the bodies on RL property for a reason. The murder site could not possibly be where the bodies were found due to someone describing the area as in pristine condition.

One of the thoughts I had was that the guy was not familiar with the area or the girls. That he believed the girls lived on the side on which he found them, the south side. Having no clue that they were to be picked up on the north side the BG marched them across the creek thinking it would be harder for someone to find them and they wouldn't look over there until a day or more later. If this is the case it means the guy is from out of town and will likely have to do this again elsewhere to be apprehended.

I hope this isn't the case.

Yes, it made it quite clear to me immediately. If we'd only found it earlier we might only be on thread #39 right now! :fence:
Lol, good find still. I have really grown to dislike the photos of this bridge. Very haunting.

The bridge being so sketchy might have been why she filmed BG, wondering why he would choose to cross it when most people dont, let alone an older guy. I also think they may have seen him earlier on their hike and became alarmed when they daw him crossing the bridge.

I still cant shake the thought that they may have known him. Being out there all alone I cant imagine why they would have let him catch up to them unless they were thinking "thats that creepy guy who lives over there" or " thats tge guy so and so saw out here" something along those lines that made them think he wasnt so out of place. Otherwise, I would think they would have kept going or called someone and never let him get near them.

I am also wondering why he made them cross the water, whether he had them do it or he killed them and then brought them across (which I doubt). Why did he feel the need to go across? I think this tells us something about him Im just not sure what.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

From their drop off time of 1:00pm and the FBI posters and billboards having BG as last being seen at 2:30pm; we can speculate there was 90 minutes of activity spent somewhere. The concerning time for me is from 2:07pm when AWs is on High Bridge until 2:30pm.

If premeditated, perhaps someone notified their accomplice(s) that two young girls were at High Bridge. The accomplice could be as far as an hour's drive away or less. I've also considered that perhaps it was AW who alerted LG to begin a SC.

I am also wondering why he made them cross the water, whether he had them do it or he killed them and then brought them across (which I doubt). Why did he feel the need to go across?

Perhaps BG planned the deeds so well that he knew the best place to leave the two girls would be on RLs property. Look at the hailstorm that particular chosen location has created. Also, the private road and a cemetery are nearby the final CS, for traveling and parking by vehicle.

It is troubling if the girls were abducted and taken somewhere, anywhere away from High Bridge and managed to return them undetected. Were the area's accessible roads to High Bridge blocked overnight thereby not allowing traffic access to or from the High Bridge?

Also, I've seen mention that a neighbor found the two girls. Have we been informed of who that neighbor is? If the neighbor was part of the organized search team then, the neighbor wasn't alone and solitary in the discovery but, was in a group of searchers. Is that an accurate portrayal? TIA

IMO - Murderer(s) was/were interrupted with the 2nd girl--- the reason, In MY Opinion, for different times of death. He had already searched the 1st girl for cell phone & not the 2nd because of interruption, possibly from searchers calling for the girls. This would explain "pinging around town of one of the girls cell phone", IMO.
IMO-

It could be the crime happened shortly after the picture was taken 2:07 to 3:00 PM and then the person went to Lafayette to establish an alibi. The person took the back way to Lafayette which is down Bicycle bridge road. As chance would have it the BG threw Libby's phone out the window near the house where the first warrant was served. Could be the guy knew who lived there too, and that was part of the planned cover up.

Lol, good find still. I have really grown to dislike the photos of this bridge. Very haunting.

Especially that recent one with the bridge in the distance - that one truly gives me a feeling of dread, as someone else said.

[FONT=&amp]This is why I was wondering if anyone had seen a picture from the bridge, looking towards the crime scene. It may mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I've wondered if anyone could've come along at any time, and would've been able to see the crime in progress from the bridge, or was the crime scene area so secluded, that the only way for BG to be disturbed was for someone to happen upon that immediate area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Like I said, it may mean nothing, but IMO it could lend credence as to whether this was carefully planned out, and the offender chose an area he knew he wouldn't be seen....or whether he could have just came across the right target, acted on impulse, and improvised. It says a lot about the offender, IMO. I'm pretty sure LE has looked into it, so it was for my own curiosity I guess.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Thanks guys.[/FONT]

Just my opinion: I would say it would be possible to notice activity near the crimes scene from the bridge, but probably wouldn't be able to tell what that activity was. just my own speculation from the videos and photos i have studied from the beginning. I would also say its probably very likely that nobody else may have been on the actual bridge during and after the crime that day. My opinion is that many people probably walk the trails to the bridge without actually going out on the bridge. I think also if any possible witnesses walked only to the bridge and turned around, that it would be very difficult to see anything going on to the east where the crime scene was. All JMO as I think its not likely anybody saw anything, other wise we would have heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper