IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In weight yes, bc that very much depends on lifestyle/eating/exercise/health etc,
But IMO I dont believe hight can differ, unless they were separated at
a very young age and one of them did not get adequate food, vitamins,
minerals, etc. or had som illness growing up which could affect his growth.
But as far as I know neither of that is the case with those twinbrothers.

I'm an identical twin. My sister is 5'2" and I'm 5'4".

There is some very interesting reads in there going back to harassment, invasion of privacy, tinted vehicle windows, 3 pages of reads.... MOO

Year after year after year, infractions for same thing: seatbelt violation.

Imo, not all of these pertain to the same RL. I was under the impression that he had lived at his farm in Delphi for quite some time, but many of these cases show the defendant's addresses in the LaPorte and Michigan City area, which is in the NW corner of the state. JMO. Back to lurking...

I agree with your cod theory. That has been my thought for a while. JMO- but I guess what I was asking you before was since you think it was RL- why so brutal?

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/...RlIjpudWxsfX0=
Court cases on RL, goes back as far as 1996, Harassment, Invasion of privacy, etc, VERY, Very INTERESTING STUFF IN HERE- 3 pages worth. MOO
Just how many different people with the same first and last names but different middle initials are in that list???? That list contains cases for many different individuals and not just RL. It is extremely misleading.

I think this article does in so many words. It just doesn't ask directly. We don't have the tip we need and tips are still coming in pretty much tells people to keep sending tips.

Are you suggesting they know who BG is? LE thinks BG is the killer. So if LE knows who BG is then they would have their suspect. They don't. MOO.

IMO only I don't think asking for tips is the same thing as saying "Please help us identify BG, if you have seen him or know who he is please call us." For me, just asking for tips is not the same thing. IMO yes I think they know who BG is, but they can have an idea without having enough evidence for an arrest, that happens all the time.

Yes, please note the middle initials of all. I counted at least 4 different middle initials for "RL" at the public.courts.indiana.gov site.
Imo, not all of these pertain to the same RL. I was under the impression that he had lived at his farm in Delphi for quite some time, but many of these cases show the defendant's addresses in the LaPorte and Michigan City area, which is in the NW corner of the state. JMO. Back to lurking...

It appears that most of RL's legal problems began after his divorce. He was approximately 72 when divorced. that had to be hard on him. He has the middle initial E which must be included when searching the public court records.

So, is there a place on here where one can discuss paranormal aspects of crime in a general way- without naming names, or is that too stupid?

Yes you are right! i stand corrected, the harassment was a Different RL! Back to lurking, but not before i go to the store to buy better glasses! MOO

Can you not see the protective order? It's a civil case, not criminal, and it's in Carroll County. I apologize if you can't. I'm using a password protected version through my work, so I can't link it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see it! I brought it up several threads ago.

For the same RL with the same DOB???? I don't think so.

I show RL has 2 misd owi's (Jan 2011 and feb 2011, a driving while susp (feb 2011) and 2 felony owi's (dec 2013 and feb 2014)

And then a few civil cases: a divorce, a protective order filed by someone that was not the person he divorced, and a couple financial cases.

Again, I can't link this because I'm using a username and password version of the website. So this is my own opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok I just played the audio and RL 's interview at a very low volume and the tone sounds EXACT to me , when he starts to talk the first few letters are louder and then its normal tone Still not ready to say that's their man but holy moly!

Read it more thoroughly, not just seat belt violations, Harassment, invasion of privacy, etc
MOO

Just how many different people with the same first and last names but different middle initials are in that list???? That list contains cases for many different individuals and not just RL. It is extremely misleading.

Are the harassment, invasion of privacy and other "interesting stuff" cases related to his divorce? Just asking for an opinion (not three pages of debate) a simple yes or no will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay