IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, not all of these pertain to the same RL. I was under the impression that he had lived at his farm in Delphi for quite some time, but many of these cases show the defendant's addresses in the LaPorte and Michigan City area, which is in the NW corner of the state. JMO. Back to lurking...

Didn't get to the end, but I noticed middle initials A, E, D, and P.

I show RL has 2 misd owi's (Jan 2011 and feb 2011, a driving while susp (feb 2011) and 2 felony owi's (dec 2013 and feb 2014)

And then a few civil cases: a divorce, a protective order filed by someone that was not the person he divorced, and a couple financial cases.

Again, I can't link this because I'm using a username and password version of the website. So this is my own opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have info about protective order please ?

I looked at his full name in Carrol County Courts with middle initial E. For the record.
RL's legal problems escalated after his divorce at approximately 72 years old.

Motive? IMO total lack of control of his life...impotence in a general sense not necessarily sexual.

Search just "ron" and there's also a protective order against him. It won't show up if you search the entire first name. Moo

As far as I could see on the court page, RL was never served with the protective order. If there is a legal eagle in the house tonight?

Yes! This!!! And it's sadder when a bunch of other people get on the bandwagon without checking any facts.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It may be considered a bandwagon but I followed a link to court records that was dropped. I had never checked on RLs priors. I was shocked at the copious amount of charges. Driving fast or without a seatbelt does not make one a killer.

There is a protective order filed against RL in Carroll Circuit on 7/22/13. Just "ron". That's what I'm pulling up.

Let me note: I work for a law firm and we can see some things others can't. For instance I can see links of certain docs and click on them, and see details of them in recent cases. Maybe others can't pull up this protective order but I'm not sure why that would be, as it's public record.

We can sleuth him, but not accuse him. I've sleuthed a lot of people involved in the case (and several that ended up having no connection to it), but I only post what is allowed in the rules. I have no problem with others having different opinions than mine, but I'm selfish enough not to want to see those views posted on here when I'm following the rules and keeping mine to myself (or shared with people in my life, not on WS). I personally don't think that RL's age automatically clears him, but I also don't think any of the things you stated automatically makes him guilty. It could very well be that RL was involved, but unless he is accused by LE, he isn't supposed to be accused here. MOO

I saw her say it at least once, and that it was a person who is "close to the investigation" giving her the info. Either was, it's either rumor or it's leaked info that LE obviously doesn't want publicized. MOO
I have never, not once, said RL was automatically guilty of anything. I'm unsure where you got that. I also said I do not think RL is BG fwiw.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes! This!!! And it's sadder when a bunch of other people get on the bandwagon without checking any facts.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anything I have posted regarding RL and his court cases are 100% him and all are in Carroll county.

Do you have info about protective order please ?

It has the person who filed name, his name, the date, and other "court talk" about it being granted. I can't see the actual order that she filed, but I can see all the typical docket info regarding it.

LH was affected by twin to twin syndrome as I believe it was called .

In weight yes, bc that very much depends on lifestyle/eating/exercise/health etc,
But IMO I dont believe hight can differ, unless they were separated at
a very young age and one of them did not get adequate food, vitamins,
minerals, etc. or had som illness growing up which could affect his growth.
But as far as I know neither of that is the case with those twinbrothers.

I show RL has 2 misd owi's (Jan 2011 and feb 2011, a driving while susp (feb 2011) and 2 felony owi's (dec 2013 and feb 2014)

And then a few civil cases: a divorce, a protective order filed by someone that was not the person he divorced, and a couple financial cases.

Again, I can't link this because I'm using a username and password version of the website. So this is my own opinion.

Does it state that the order was served?

We do not allow any paranormal discussions or any discussions that are not fact based such as astrology and so on.

So, is there a place on here where one can discuss paranormal aspects of crime in a general way- without naming names, or is that too stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member