IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Steleheart had mentioned upsteeam, I think it's possible any blood might not be visible on the dark leaves, etc from a distance. Also, considering RL made the comment "pristine", iirc, and considering LE is investigating him, I'm not sure I'll take his words at face value at this time unail he is officially cleared by LE of any involvement.

Good thought about the bodies being intentionally placed there, though. I tend to think the possible assault and disposal locations are one in the same though, assuming a quick attack and murder as often happens in predator cases, assuming SA as a motive.

Now I do wonder if LE might suspect they were taken into a barn or RL's home and held overnight, though.

Eta: thinking about this further, being intentionally placed there, ARS admittedly placed Jessica Ridgeway's backpack and torso at 2 unrelated locations as a red herring, to deter the search away from him and his home. So, if somebody else close by there is responsible, that could be there motive, to concentrate the search there.

There is also the chance maybe there was the original intention to conceal or move the bodies, but didn't get the chance for whatever reason. Or maybe they were concealed...

You're like me in that as you are typing thoughts are flowing and you find new ideas as you go. That's why a forum like this can really help thoughts and ideas as we communicate.
I tend to think if that had been the murder site, and for sure the SA site they would have removed more leaves and dirt under the bodies and the scene wouldn't look so undisturbed. But that means a couple of people carrying them to put them there and while it doesn't look too bad coming down the trail from the cemetery I don't really know. It's what I think though.

RL has been identified as a POI in this case? Do you have a link?
Never mind. Read it wrong. On that note ... break time for me. lol

..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Looking just a bit lower, how do we explain the lack of a silver moustache on BG?

Process of elimination?

For clarity: Yes, and LE said so. My point was and I should have not left it for others to infer is that not necessarily RL as perp but perhaps someone else who had access to his land, truck etc have to be considered. I'm on the fence about who's inv and def do not like to point a finger at anyone w'out some evidence which we don't have access to :)

Looking just a bit lower, how do we explain the lack of a silver moustache on BG?

JMO, I also see a head full of hair..that doesn't look completely silver/grey/white at all.

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I don't know why, but in this comparison I can also seem to make out the similarities of the nose and mustache with what i interpret as similar nasolabial fold. And I can also see what could also be the frameless glasses that you mention. This is the first time that I have actually been able to see details that would make me think thats its possible that RL could be BG. I'm starting to wonder if its merely the distortion of the pics that make BG look younger than what he is. I'm not saying it is or isn't, but its the first time that I could actually see characteristics that would cause me to not be totally blown away if BG does in fact end up being RL. MOO

edit to add: I am in not accusing RL of the crime, only that I see some simularities, although as others noted the mustache of BG does appear more brown...

Notice, I was only talking about similar type glasses. If you are addressing RL's mustache on a separate thought, here is the original pic (Inside Edition) without any opacity:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• RL inside edition cropped.png
    RL inside edition cropped.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 582
I'd like to be clear that I'm not on a mission to besmirch an older man or ruin his reputation. Really I am not. I had an extremely heartbreaking conversation here on WS this morning on the Paige Dougherty thread. If your not familiar with it, she was a 15 year old beautiful young woman from Scotland who was heinously and brutally murdered. I spoke with her mother this morning because she made a user name to come here and defend her daughter against the rumors that she found by searching her babies name. She was very upset with Websleuths. I have zero interest in hurting anyone. I would have not uttered a peep about RL if I didn't have serious doubts. I don't say mean or hurtful things about him, only what is sleuthable. I just don't want anyone to think I'm on a witch Hunt here. I'm aware that he is a real, feeling, breathing, human. I just need to see these bothersome details cleared up before I personally can move on from him.

Sorry for the long post. I'm still a bit emotional regarding my sad chat with the victims mother I mentioned above.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IMO you have definitely not come across as trying to besmirch RL. It is a reality that he is linked to this case, at the very least because the girls were found on his property, and at the worst because LE proved probable cause to search his property in relation to the homicides (not the probation violation or an incidental matter). LE made it clear that the search was to assist them in ruling him out or focusing more carefully on him in relation to the homicides. IMO part of sleuthing is to carefully and respectfully consider this range of possibilities and IMO that is what you have done. I am so sorry about the difficult exchange with Paige Dougherty's mother - so terribly sad. IMO you write always with good intentions and with insight.

Notice, I was only talking about similar type glasses. If you are addressing RL's mustache on a separate thought, here is the original pic (Inside Edition) without any opacity:

attachment.php

-Nin

Understood. And IMHO there is no way that mustache is the same as what is/or isn't on BG's face.

FWIW: I found this picture of the bridge today and it you can see the place where Abby would be standing in her snapchat photo. The reason I am posting it is because you can clearly see people standing at the entrance of the bridge. I thought I would share it as we debated those posts versus people theories (I know that was answered by LE) early on.

I think this photo shows quite decisively that if someone was entering the bridge we would have been able to see that right away, especially if you enlarge it a little. If you enlarge Abby's you are still straining to decipher if that is a person at the end. I brightened Abby's picture slightly just for clarity and to match the brightness of the new photo (Abby's photo is filtered in some sort of yesteryear exposure which makes it dark I think).

Photo Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/26054159073

attachment.php

attachment.php

So are you saying these 2 pictures were taken from the same place on the bridge looking the same direction?

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Whoa! Is it just me or is it just that every time I look at RL, he looks more and more like BG. Especially in this particular comparison. Yipes.

Mind blow Justice101. I had not thought of that. I have no inside info...wish I did...but that is plausible at least. I am guessing if this was the case (I repeat...not saying it is) would that still be a double homicide? *thinking* twist?

Yes, it would still be a double homicide. First of all, one of them can't tie the other up...then tie themselves up... and would be a lousy way of committing suicide. In general, I think if you restrict someone's ability to save themselves then it is a homicide...not sure what degree. Let's say you throw someone who is alive into a roaring river and since they can't swim well, the drown... that is murder. Also, you dump off someone without water who is alive into Death Valley and they die of dehydration. that is also murder.

Anyway, this was crazy thought I had because my gut tells me someone got pissed at these girls from some reason and wanted to teach them a lesson one way or the other. So, what if they were found tied up to a tree and they otherwise only froze to death?

Benches are on both sides of path leading up to bridge,I saw some blue flags in his video that might be the placement in process of said benches

Are the benches recent additions? Before or after murders?

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

The "neighbor" who was in one interview I saw also had glasses. More oval/ round shape and Iirc frameless.

Also, Point well taken that BG might have worn glasses. If he's walking on that treacherous bridge w glasses his must not be like mine! lol

I see a light brown mustache, whiter near the nose. A white mustache could look brownish if it is in shadow. The shape of the mustache looks similar.

Hi Margarita25,

I know you have participated on many cases, in your opinion can sexual assault be an added side dish to a revenge killing? And I agree, if it is some kind of revenge homicide then one if the girls was collateral damage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think SA can be part of the revenge killing. Adding insult to injury.

LE has never confirmed that woman's "sightings". She went on FB to post that. I wouldn't go to FB to say those things. JMO

You mean they have not confirmed them publicly. We don't know what their interviews with her have been.

Can we Sleuth about someone who is dead? They have not been named a suspect, but considering the area and circumstances their could be a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust