DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gives you an idea how dense the trees are even in their defoliated stage:

Google Maps:

http://bit.ly/2nzuQkr

-Nin
What is disappointing about the pictures in that photosphere is that they were taken with the sun so low to the horizon that the creek is not illuminated and looking to the south east in particular is problematic with the sun right in your view. Also, with the sun angle there are much longer shadows and darkness that otherwise would not be there if this photosphere were taken at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I haven't found them to be particularly helpful.

If I look at the photo of BG ten times, seven of them I think that no sane person could think that's RL, and the other three, I think, "On the other hand..."

RL's torso/upper body is much longer and taller compared to the length of his legs-- versus the person on the bridge. Just my opinion. RL's body is sorta not in proportion if that makes any sense. The bridge perpetrator looks more "normal."

One thing I've always wondered, because I have never walked on a set of old, wooden train tracks that are suspended like a bridge... if you are walking on them and if someone much farther away from you is also walking on them can you feel the vibrations of their footsteps? I ask this only because I wonder if Libby and her friend might have felt the killer's footsteps or felt the tracks shaking/vibrating as he closed the distance? Would they have gotten some type of advance warning that he was there?

For those who have actually walked on those tracks, are they noisy? Does it make a lot of noise when you walk on them? Is it possible to even run on them at a jog?

If I look at the photo of BG ten times, seven of them I think that no sane person could think that's RL, and the other three, I think, "On the other hand..."

Same here :-(

If she was on her way of putting the phone in her pocket, then there might not be a lot of additional video. The rest of the audio might consist of the abduction, and even the murder. I can see LE withholding that, out of respect for the family. If it's six minutes of screaming and the girls begging for their lives, I'd just as soon not hear it.

Yours is the second post I have seen using "six minutes." Could you please tell me where that number is coming from? Thx!

..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

I don't think so, but if you are inclined to think RL=BG (in your opinion), this photo seems to bolster your case, IMO. Facial expressions seem the same, I see a mustache in BG, and the lines around the mouth. From the first time I saw the photo of BG I thought it was hair, and not a hat. (I think hoodie up in the other). And if it's hair, it's combed the same way. Any number of lighting/photographic issues could cause gray to appear brown, and cause both hair and mustache to appear the same wrong color. We also don't know what filters, etc were on in Libby's phone. Again, I don't think RL is BG, but I can't fault those who do. IMO MOO

Yours is the second post I have seen using "six minutes." Could you please tell me where that number is coming from? Thx!

I hate to say it, but I too strongly suspect that one of the girls left the cell phone on "record" and it did record audio of the murders. Hoping I am wrong.

Pretty good cover. Especially on a sunny day such as it was. The other pic looking FROM the crime scene was overcast so there wasn't shadows and brightness. Besides even though you can see the bridge from the crime scene it doesn't mean the reverse is true. If your in Paris, you can see the Eiffel tower from many places, but I bet you can't see those places from the Eiffel tower (bad analogy sorry)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The reality is that if there is an unobstructed view looking in one direction there is an opposite view (with opposite angles) that is also unobstructed. It is impossible for that not to be true.

Regarding photographic analysis, I think we've all seen those t.v. shows where investigators go as far as asking NASA and others with expertise in photographic enhancement to make grainy photos clearer.

I'm hoping that the police have already had the photo of the bridge guy analyzed and based on the shadows, the trees in the background and the train tracks that they were able to successfully get a very good sense of the perp's height and weight.

They can then easily compare those measurements to any future suspects. They can rule out people based on their body measurements.

I don't think so, but if you are inclined to think RL=BG (in your opinion), this photo seems to bolster your case, IMO. Facial expressions seem the same, I see a mustache in BG, and the lines around the mouth. From the first time I saw the photo of BG I thought it was hair, and not a hat. (I think hoodie up in the other). And if it's hair, it's combed the same way. Any number of lighting/photographic issues could cause gray to appear brown, and cause both hair and mustache to appear the same wrong color. We also don't know what filters, etc were on in Libby's phone. Again, I don't think RL is BG, but I can't fault those who do. IMO MOO

The nose on the guy in the photo looks fat, like a "potato" nose while RL's nose is smaller and thinner. Noses don't match, assuming the bridge perp is not wearing a disguise (fake nose, etc).

It's my opinion that the girls saw him coming, iirc the video (image) was taken approximately 80 feet away. I think the girls thought they were hidden(out of site) i have given some thought that he could have killed them out of anger for filming him. I wonder if the "twist" is he filmed them. Jmo

One thing I've always wondered, because I have never walked on a set of old, wooden train tracks that are suspended like a bridge... if you are walking on them and if someone much farther away from you is also walking on them can you feel the vibrations of their footsteps? I ask this only because I wonder if Libby and her friend might have felt the killer's footsteps or felt the tracks shaking/vibrating as he closed the distance? Would they have gotten some type of advance warning that he was there?

For those who have actually walked on those tracks, are they noisy? Does it make a lot of noise when you walk on them? Is it possible to even run on them at a jog?

If the perp WAS wearing a disguise I'd definitely be more inclined to peg him as a local as he would not want to be recognized by those on that trail. If his victims managed to escape, he would not want them to be able to describe him to police and even recognize him and have cops knocking on his door for an attempted kidnapping, etc.

Going back to the audio recording, if there is more on that recording....and IF the girls had recognized their attacker I would have maybe expected them to use his name and maybe plead and ask him why he was doing what he was doing. If they did not use his name, they did not know him or he told them to be quiet and not say anything.

I noticed in the flyover that the guys in the chopper are talking a lot. I wonder if any net person has been able to remove the chopper noise so to be privy to the conversation. I wonder if the chopper guys had access to LE conversation that we did not.

During the flyover, they sure do focus on certain things and I'm very curious to know why. They seemed to zoom in on a vehicle parked at that white house with all the stuff sitting around. They also took a long look at the woods/creek bank on the west side of the bridge. To our knowledge, nothing happened there?

I didn't realize until the last time I watched the video that the water searchers went from the crime scene area clear down almost to the bridge.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154523478509092&id=65323249091&_rdr
There are two separate groups of water searchers seen in the creek. One group had an additional person (sheriff deputy, state police, or FBI) wearing black rather than a red survival suit and they were the southern-most person in that group nearer to the crime scene. The other group had no additional person not in a red survival suit (unless I missed it).

It's my opinion that the girls saw him coming, iirc the video (image) was taken approximately 80 feet away. I think the girls thought they were hidden(out of site) i have given some thought that he could have killed them out of anger for filming him. I wonder if the "twist" is he filmed them. Jmo

Thank you for the information. I was surprised that the girls were almost at the other end of the bridge when the perp caught up to them. I would have expected him to get them as they were maybe at the highest point on that bridge, so they would have no way to escape other than to run in one direction or jump from the bridge.

Ok folks, here's something I think LE should have said when asking people to look at the photo of BG (and I really don't remember anyone mentioning this but let me know if I am wrong)...

He is comfortable IN HIGH PLACES

He may have walked this bridge MANY TIMES

He is walking with his hands in his pockets and appears to be generating a good stride.

Take a look at this video of the girls' friends paying tribute. Go to apx. the 1:31 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-2sueSXqys&list=PLaISItFub4isafa1BO5LAQmgAxpzTNNP6

And for everyone who thinks BG is RL, let's find a way to confirm whether or not (not rumor either) he was afraid of heights or if he walked that bridge regularly.

Look closely at the girls crossing the bridge in the video. Where are THEIR hands? I propose we move away from trying to find whether or not BG and RL are wearing the same clothes. For me, the clincher here to who BG is, is who is confident and comfortable enough to walk that bridge and/or at least make it look like they are?

I agree that the perp walked that bridge a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up in that area and also walked it as a kid. He is walking on the right side of the tracks which is I think to make him seem less threatening to the girls as he closed the distance. A polite person walks on one side (usually the right side, same as when driving in America) so that those who are coming in the opposite direction can walk past without bumping shoulders.

If he wanted to appear menacing, he would have walked in the center of the tracks and taken up all available space. But he's trying to look harmless while closing in. His head is also in a "down" posture. He is trying to look relaxed to keep the girls disarmed but in reality he is actually very tense and ready to attack. Keeping your head down protects your nose, throat, face and is a common fighting stance for those who fight.

At the same time, he's also looking down at the tracks. He can look down as as he walks, then steal a quick glance upward at the girls. Then look back down again. .

Ok folks, here's something I think LE should have said when asking people to look at the photo of BG (and I really don't remember anyone mentioning this but let me know if I am wrong)...

He is comfortable IN HIGH PLACES

He may have walked this bridge MANY TIMES

He is walking with his hands in his pockets and appears to be generating a good stride.

Take a look at this video of the girls' friends paying tribute. Go to apx. the 1:31 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-2sueSXqys&list=PLaISItFub4isafa1BO5LAQmgAxpzTNNP6

And for everyone who thinks BG is RL, let's find a way to confirm whether or not (not rumor either) he was afraid of heights or if he walked that bridge regularly.

Look closely at the girls crossing the bridge in the video. Where are THEIR hands? I propose we move away from trying to find whether or not BG and RL are wearing the same clothes. For me, the clincher here to who BG is, is who is confident and comfortable enough to walk that bridge and/or at least make it look like they are?

One thing I've always wondered, because I have never walked on a set of old, wooden train tracks that are suspended like a bridge... if you are walking on them and if someone much farther away from you is also walking on them can you feel the vibrations of their footsteps? I ask this only because I wonder if Libby and her friend might have felt the killer's footsteps or felt the tracks shaking/vibrating as he closed the distance? Would they have gotten some type of advance warning that he was there?For those who have actually walked on those tracks, are they noisy? Does it make a lot of noise when you walk on them? Is it possible to even run on them at a jog?
Concerning noises made on the bridge, there is a video online were a couple crosses the bridge and if you listen patiently you will hear the sounds that are made by walking on the boards. After listening to this video I wondered if the background noise in the "down the hill" audio is the crunching of the railroad ties.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=OBUv3XMzG4I

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

I agree that the perp walked that bridge a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he grew up in that area and also walked it as a kid. He is walking on the right side of the tracks which is I think to make him seem less threatening to the girls as he closed the distance. A polite person walks on one side (usually the right side, same as when driving in America) so that those who are coming in the opposite direction can walk past without bumping shoulders.

If he wanted to appear menacing, he would have walked in the center of the tracks and taken up all available space. But he's trying to look harmless while closing in. His head is also in a "down" posture. He is trying to look relaxed to keep the girls disarmed but in reality he is actually very tense and ready to attack. Keeping your head down protects your nose, throat, face and is a common fighting stance for those who fight.

At the same time, he's also looking down at the tracks. He can look down as as he walks, then steal a quick glance upward at the girls. Then look back down again. .

Excellent observation. I had not even thought about what side he was walking on.

Edit to add...he is also comfortable enought to walk on one side and not down the middle. The other videos people have made show them walking down the middle. Very good point!

I am greatly disappointed that posters believe RL had anything to do with these murders.
Third DUI charges are considered felony charges and felons must submit DNA.
RL would have been required to submit DNA.
Have any of you ever thought that someone entered his home while he was gone and was afraid to report it as he would be in violation of probation if h admitted to be out of his county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en