IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the people who are so up in arms about all the "character defamation" of poor RL going on here are going to start having a tougher time defending his actions.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think all the people who are so up in arms about all the "character defamation" of poor RL going on here are going to start having a tougher time defending his actions.

New information was released today that clarifies not only the search warrant on the property owner, but the suspicion about his timeline as related to the murdered children.

New information was released today that clarifies not only the search warrant on the property owner, but the suspicion about his timeline as related to the murdered children.
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Was it parked there on February 13 because he returned home at 6:30PM and a search was on for missing children on his property ... combined with the fact that he was not allowed to drive (due to parole conditions for a DUI)?
I wonder if he leaves it parked across the street due to it being in his probation that he isn't supposed to have access to his vehicle

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

WADR but what good does showing the girls do? No one is calling the FBI and saying they recognize the girls from the files they downloaded from the Darkweb last night. Unless I'm misunderstanding what people think that darker reasoning is?

ETA: You could very well be right, and I wrong. Certainly. It just doesn't make sense in my head is all, but I'm open to listening...

The thought process is that the girls, being young, white, and pretty, will catch the attention of drivers, whereas the blurry photo would be hard to see regardless of how large the photo is.

The negative implication is that the billboards are capitalizing on the stereotype of young, pretty white girls who are missing gets more attention than missing girls of other races/ages. Which is entirely possible.

I am bothered by the comment by RL about the crime scene being pristine.
I think "pristine " means untouched since crime occurred... not clean, or pretty. just that evidence hasnt been contaminated.

Thanks for the feedback. No sarcasm at all. Did not realize that that many people were doing this with all the risk involved. Of the people you know that do this:
Do many get caught?
Are they careful in that they obey traffic laws?
Do they still drink & drive?
Thanks
I will shamefully admit that when I received an OWI and lost my license for 90 days, there were times I drove. It does not excuse my actions, but there were a handful of times that I could not find a ride to work or to pick up something I needed. I'm just an every day person...and I knowingly broke the law (again) with full comprehension of what was at stake. Risk vs Reward? [emoji20] I guess some of us just have that "it can't happen to me" thinking when faced with those decisions.

"Fun Fact" [emoji6] That was 4 years ago...I have been SOBER for over 3 years now!!
#highfivesallaround# [emoji307] [emoji113][emoji136]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ok Time to shut down the thread.

Everybody sleep well and we will have a new thread in the morning.

' Night

Tricia

Hey Everyone,

New thread will open up in the A.M.

CLICK HERE for the new discussion Sunday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors