IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Abby and Libby's thread will be closing in just a bit.
Head's Up

I think I'm finally caught up....
I have doubted that RL is BG from the very start but the more come's out the more confused I am.
I still doubt very much that they are the same person but it almost seems as though LE have actually gone out of they're way to find a couple of things RL has done to break his probation condition's. Why would they do that?
If LE had a match to the DNA wouldn't they arrest that person immediately or would they wait and gather a stronger case against the person? Surely DNA would be enough to charge someone, especially if the bodies were found on that persons land. I wonder if there is no match with DNA but maybe something else found at the crime scene matches to RL's house/car...

I wish I could believe what you're suggesting but I can't. The massive response of 6000 billboards makes me believe this is more (a lot more) than a double homicide.
Could be a triple homicide if you count the BG imo.

Thanks for the great discussion, and the Probation Document ... hope that will be included in the first post links.

But the beer or two at Pizza King happened before the murders. But after that, I get what you are saying.

No date was given regarding the truck being parked, the TS trip was noted as on or about 02/13, and the Pizza and drink were noted as 02/27.

Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

I think I'm finally caught up....
I have doubted that RL is BG from the very start but the more come's out the more confused I am.
I still doubt very much that they are the same person but it almost seems as though LE have actually gone out of they're way to find a couple of things RL has done to break his probation condition's. Why would they do that?
If LE had a match to the DNA wouldn't they arrest that person immediately or would they wait and gather a stronger case against the person? Surely DNA would be enough to charge someone, especially if the bodies were found on that persons land. I wonder if there is no match with DNA but maybe something else found at the crime scene matches to RL's house/car...

I'm afraid they are floundering and are grasping at straws. MOO

also..if you listened on the original press conference...in the beginning he's says to catch the "murders'" as in plural....slip of the tongue? maybe.or not.[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]

Just going by what the Indiana State Police Said at the initial press conference.They have seen the video.As we have not....anything is possible at this point.

Sorry, I don't count BG since he'd been identified by LE as participating in the murders of the girls.
No evidence or suggesting bridge guy is dead, right??? I know I didn't miss that much!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

No evidence or suggesting bridge guy is dead, right??? I know I didn't miss that much!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Nope, you didn't miss it because it never happened.

Wow @ new RL info! That's disturbing he drove trash in on the 13th. We burn a lot of trash here in Indiana and sell scrap metal or cans. We have the county pick up recycling. Weirdddd

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Personally, I have given up on the pictures. Everyone sees something different it seems. Even I see different things at different times. Even the things I thought were consistent- such as general size, I now doubt.

I agree. Sadly, the photos of BG have become a Rorschach test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay