IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted yet here? I tried scanning back a few pages and have been following closely since thread 1 but I missed the last few days.

However, I do not have a link to the source. Will look it up and edit post or remove if duplicate post or I can't find official source.

My phone died just as I was saving it and lost my history because of that.

846f02b7c69beb006a9182d2c3fcfb43.jpg

For those asking what the transfer station is, it is a place where you take recyclables and some household trash(last part of sentence MOO). See link:

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/carroll-county-transfer-station.html

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk
:bump:
For those who missed this earlier. Now, I'm really outta here.

What about the one where he is asked to say "down the hill"?
Is that linked somewhere in the article and I can't see it?

That link is correct, start about 1:20

There is a video embedded maybe need flash player enabled? Idk it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the video I linked to you. Watch/listen to it.

I wonder who turned him in or tattled about Pizza King?

-
RL's DNA is on file by virtue of his Felony conviction.

They would've got a hit and the Cops would be taking a Victory lap.

-

He said it on an Inside Edition video interview.

He said it on an Inside Edition video interview.

He raises his voice when he says "down the hill", as though asking a question. That's not how it was said in the video.

It got confused because ABCNews reported LE said it was BG--but LE denied it afterwards.
I Am Still Catching Up (Backwards) but if you look on the media thread, I posted a youtube video with a phone interview with Tobe. He says that they are pretty certain it is the same person. So this wasn't a reporter getting it wrong, it was straight from the horses mouth. I know dna and the audio video being same guy go round and round. But I think they try not to admit things. But in this interview, he does :) So you are correct.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

-
RL's DNA is on file by virtue of his Felony conviction.

They would've got a hit and the Cops would be taking a Victory lap.

-

Is DNA taken when someone has a DUI?
That seems unusual.

He raises his voice when he says "down the hill", as though asking a question. That's not how it was said in the video.

Some have opined it was a deliberate change in inflection. I have rewatched interviews and relistened to the down the hill audio. IMO more red flags stood out as each week passed, and I noticed things that I didn't the first time I watched. The audio clip of down the hill sounds like him to me, IMO.

I don't think anyone was spying on RL but rather, once confronted by LE with his shaky story, he likely admitted to what he did and when.

His life is a mess now and he shouldn't have driven to the station. He shouldn't have had a beer with his pizza. He was on probation. I get it. But, if 2 murdered kids were found in my back yard, I would be drinking too and more than one beer.

No one can gain 40 pounds in 2 days. RL is not BG.

But, N625W is still giving me fits. The connection between BG and the girls is N265W. He either drove on that road to get to the bridge, (maybe after dumping off his own trash) works on, lives on or is friends with or related to someone on that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay