IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True.But IMO LE leaves the impression ,that there may be more than 1 participating.If,or it was known to them that it was 1 person,they would have made that clear.as in " The person responsible".IMO

Not really. What police have said is that they cannot say that the voice is connected with the suspect. What that tells me is that the video was taken first, and then for whatever reason (abduction) only audio is available. Police cannot say 100% that the voice is connected with the suspect because they cannot see his lips move when they hear the audio of "down the hill".

That doesn't mean that there are two suspects, or that police are entertaining the possibility of two suspects.

If LE,were to have searched the TS, wouldn't they have required a SW to be filed, which would have alerted news media & reporters, cameras show up? Even if no search warrant was needed and they searched the TS, seems like it would have been noticed by someone and called in to tv stations, etc. for whatever reason. It's only been 7 weeks, so looks like media is going to be keeping an eye on Delphi and notice searches happening.

Seems to me if he had evidence to dispose of a public landfill or junk yard isn't the best option. He wouldn't have been being followed yet on the 13th, so he could have disposed of it on one of his mysterious alibi errands.

Jmoo

ETA: then why was he at the landfill ? Ugh.

... or police collected information about him without leaving the command post. I'm sure he left a digital trail everywhere he went that day.

Sometimes the police attach a tracking device to a suspect's vehicle without the suspect being aware it's there.

Wouldn't an innocent person simply blurt out everything they did in the time of question so as to distance oneself from the murder of two young girls? Why did he withhold his trip to the Transfer Station? Was it not relevant in his opinion, even though he might have driven the road within the timeframe of the abductions and murders?

How do we know he didn't?

IMOO LE was suspicious of RL from the time the bodies were discovered. One of the ways that LE cannot rule out two perpetrators is if there are two different COD at play. They are/were probably holding all cards close to the vest---trying to determine who BG is.

Leads me to also think/confirm to me that in the inside edition interview when the reporter asked RL to say the phrase Down the hill (reporter even seemed to have to prod him to say it) that this was asked bc LE had instructed the reporter to do so.....

Because he is 77 and you can't tell him what he can and can't do. My mom is in her 70's and that way about things. Logic goes by the wayside. MOO

Would you drink in public, close to home, if you knew getting caught could put you in jail for years? Would you do this shortly after bodies showed up on your property drawing world wide attention and hundreds of police? I don't think so. Why would RL do this? If the accusation is true, this man has incredibly bad judgement. I mean, among people with bad judgement, he has really bad judgement.

I know what RL said in his MSM interviews..but does anyone know for sure what all he actually told/or didn't tell LE when they interviewed him?

ETA: Sorry, didn't see that a couple others basically asked the same thing when I posted this.

Maybe the visit to the transfer station was innocent, just truly dropping off trash/recycles. But maybe while there, someone walking down 625 needed a ride out of the area. Quickly.

Because he is 77 and you can't tell him what he can and can't do. My mom is in her 70's and that way about things. Logic goes by the wayside. MOO

If RL has, as you suggest, a pronounced authority complex, to the extent that logic goes by the wayside, we are talking about a person with a character disorder that interferes with reality testing.

BBM..We really don't know if that's what they suspect or if that's why they did the searches or took his vehicle. It could be they think BG was in one of the buildings, tried to steal his vehicle or hide in it, or disposed of something in either of them.

jmo

We know that police were searching all of the out buildings on the property in relation to the murders. I wondered if police were hoping that the suspect had taken them to one of the buildings, and that additional evidence of the suspect could be found. It seemed obvious to me that police were searching the buildings to investigate whether the girls may have at some time been in one of the buildings. The fact that the property owner's vehicle was impounded in relation to the murdered children is because there is probable cause to suspect that there is evidence in the vehicle. That there is now information that his vehicle was on the road near where the girls were abducted and murdered, when he was tropical fish beering, and the vehicle is one reason that he is in jail ... yes, I'm pretty sure that the searches took place because there are serious problems with his alibi, timeline, and activities.

Maybe the visit to the transfer station was innocent, just truly dropping off trash/recycles. But maybe while there, someone walking down 625 needed a ride out of the area. Quickly.

Possible, but given what we do know thus far IMO not very probable. We will have to wait until the police make a definitive statement as to RL being a suspect or cleared as to the murders. None of us know what statements he made to police questioning him.

So. If you're BG, and you've done nothing nefarious wouldn't you have come forward by now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what Monday, the 3rd will bring? The actual court appearance? Another Motion for continuance? A statement by LE?

Not necessarily. If it's a municipal or public trust TS, no warrant would be necessary, AFAIK. I worked at a landfill here in UT years ago, and police came a couple times to look through refuse for evidence. They never had a warrant.
If LE,were to have searched the TS, wouldn't they have required a SW to be filed, which would have alerted news media & reporters, cameras show up? Even if no search warrant was needed and they searched the TS, seems like it would have been noticed by someone and called in to tv stations, etc. for whatever reason. It's only been 7 weeks, so looks like media is going to be keeping an eye on Delphi and notice searches happening.

Seems to me if he had evidence to dispose of a public landfill or junk yard isn't the best option. He wouldn't have been being followed yet on the 13th, so he could have disposed of it on one of his mysterious alibi errands.

Jmoo

ETA: then why was he at the landfill ? Ugh.

Personally, I have given up on the pictures. Everyone sees something different it seems. Even I see different things at different times. Even the things I thought were consistent- such as general size, I now doubt.
-

I put little faith in the picture.

The Cops would love to announce they solved the case and throw a parade. They have not. RL's DNA is in the system, they would've gotten a hit.

Weighing all the data, they haven't got a hit.

My opinions

-

Leads me to also think/confirm to me that in the inside edition interview when the reporter asked RL to say the phrase Down the hill (reporter even seemed to have to prod him to say it) that this was asked bc LE had instructed the reporter to do so.....

Does anyone have a handy link to the audio?

Wouldn't an innocent person simply blurt out everything they did in the time of question so as to distance oneself from the murder of two young girls? Why did he withhold his trip to the Transfer Station? Was it not relevant in his opinion, even though he might have driven the road within the timeframe of the abductions and murders?
The way it works with the police - don't know if you have ever had encounters with LE before - is that if you tell them too little then it is suspicious but if you tell them too much that is also suspicious.

Who says he left out his trip to the transfer station? It is entirely possible he volunteered that information in the first place. He might have volunteered such information before it was made known to the public that local, county, state and federal law enforcement was going to use this opportunity to go out and pad their stats.

Obviously that would make this a triplr homicide, though, and BG would likely have been identified, his family notified, etc. It just seems like this would have leaked to the public by now, IMO
BG may have been "disposed of" by RL because he was the witness and couldn't stop what RL was doing in time. May be the twist .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macattack