IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. If it's a municipal or public trust TS, no warrant would be necessary, AFAIK. I worked at a landfill here in UT years ago, and police came a couple times to look through refuse for evidence. They never had a warrant.

The same principle that police can dig through your garbage if it's out waiting for collection or dig through the trash to recover a discarded cup or cigarette?

Thinking of trace evidence:

I was watching my husband sharpen his pocket knife. Using that little block of graphite to hone the edges. Quite the art, it takes talent to get it really sharp. Also thinking he's making a mess on his jeans but thought better of scolding him. Choose your battles and all.

Anyway, thinking about trace evidence, if a knife was used, perhaps it could be traced back to it's owner by the graphite sharpening stone.

If I committed murder near where I lived and figured the police would question me, and wasn't a drifter or stranger, I would try to establish an alibi. IMO

I'm not even saying he committed murder. Considering proximity of the crime scene to his property, I think there's at least a possibly be could've become involved, intentionally or not. Just following the alibi train of thought. MOO.

What's the transfer station?

Trying to catch up, guys. What did I miss? TIA!

RL had a drink at Pizza King?

That is every elderly person that i know...once they reach a certain age...the i don't give a *advertiser censored** mode kicks in,,,and they really don't care.They do what they want.
If RL has, as you suggest, a pronounced authority complex, to the extent that logic goes by the wayside, we are talking about a person with a character disorder that interferes with reality testing.

Wouldn't an innocent person simply blurt out everything they did in the time of question so as to distance oneself from the murder of two young girls? Why did he withhold his trip to the Transfer Station? Was it not relevant in his opinion, even though he might have driven the road within the timeframe of the abductions and murders?

Maybe it's as simple as LE asking, "Where were you today?" He may/may not have lied because he knew he drove and that was a violation of his probation. Perhaps then he decided, "Gee, it might be a good idea if I fess up to driving as opposed to looking guilty for 2 murders!"

I still have my eye on RL, but finally knowing the reasons for his probation violation actually puts things more into perspective for me.

I firmly stand by my opinion that BG is not RL...so if RL is involved, BG may be a red herring. Then that train of thought brings me back to LE saying BG is a suspect. Then I leave the thread because it's too frustrating.

:gaah:

Night all. Something is coming...I can feel it.

If he's like everyone i know in my small Indiana town,that has lost their license for DUI's, which is many,and many for life...they simply chance it and drive everywhere anyway.

JMO...
And sometimes small town LE may turn a blind eye...
JMO.

Note that to get to the Carol County Transfer Station, you have to drive right by IPC, and that the transfer station is along the very road that runs under the Bridge. Interesting.

Could you tell me what IPC stands for please?

that is every elderly person that i know...once they reach a certain age...the i don't give a *advertiser censored** mode kicks in,,,and they really don't care.they do what they want.

lol x 10

Can someone please catch me up? Seems chatter about RL still, but why?

Thank you!

I thought the twist was that the image and voice of the murderer/s was captured on video by Abby?

"Twist" was just a poor choice of word by LE when making a broader point IMO. If you listen to the entire portion of that interview, LE is saying that this type of crime is unlike ones in the past. He wasn't saying there's a specific "twist.". JMO but it seems pretty clear if you listen to it.

It's just one of those words that sounds dramatic so it keeps popping up out of context.

JMO.

There is a difference between lustful looks at women versus children. Ages 13 and 14 are children. And for someone 77 years of age to suddenly look at children that way when they didn't before doesn't seem likely. Not having heard even a whisper of RL leaning that way makes me think no. MOO of course.

My 'uncle' started his pedophilia in his late 60s. Sicko

Sure, but if he was at the transfer station between noon and 1:30, there's a problem.
I'm still catching up backwards... so I haven't seen the document yet. But is it possible if it was before the murders that he talked to someone and gave him a ride home? That guy being bridge guy? Then maybe gave him a ride back somewhere after? And didn't tell? Sorry if this doesn't fit the details. I'm still reading

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member