IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Everything has been seen in that picture.

I thought people were joking at first, they weren't.

-

And heard....
Remember when they said they heard an Irish accent from" down the hill" .....SMH lolz

And who can forget the pick up truck with two occupants wearing white t-shirts when the images where released..... That was something.
Lol

Morning everyone. I know we will all be on edge today to see what the outcome will be for RL. Being local, I will try to keep everyone up to date if anything comes here first. Let's hope for some type of resolution.

Morning everyone. I know we will all be on edge today to see what the outcome will be for RL. Being local, I will try to keep everyone up to date if anything comes here first. Let's hope for some type of resolution.

Or at minimum something new to be tossed around for conjecture!

Thanks for how you explained it. This has bothered me from the get-go and felt it was cloning. MOO. Also the shadows have always bothered me. They are very dark and pronounced on BG's body, yet his body isn't casting the same kind of shadow onto the bridge. I could see maybe a distorted shadow from motion blur but the bridge surface is very bright in both pics of BG, seemingly too bright. It's puzzling for sure. MOO Here is original ISP photo:
attachment.php

Thank you!

Typically.. they'll use a low opacity clone brush with multiple passes unless it's a direct match. I'm assuming that's what could've happened. A, C, and D... i guess could be terrible artifacts.. i've just never seen them look like that. It's typically pixelated throughout and not that random on stationary objects.

For the bottom of section B:

The white arrow shows the direction of the sun light. Everything on the left side of the frame should be lit up unless it's blocked by another object. There are multiple shades of blue.. but for the most part... light and dark(sun/no sun).

The blue arrow is pointing to a section of denim that should be light and is now dark. Even though his pants are too long and bunch up.. it should still have what we call 'rim' light (the outer edge of the jeans are light colored). The green arrows point to obvious clone spots(identical size and shape). The purple arrow is the bottom of the clone brush and wasn't faded in.

Sorry for the boring explanation...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi_murder_suspect.jpg
    Delphi_murder_suspect.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 544
Is there a source that proves RL lied about where he was? I keep seeing it repeated as fact but missed the citation. TIA

Thank you!

Typically.. they'll use a low opacity clone brush with multiple passes unless it's a direct match. I'm assuming that's what could've happened. A, C, and D... i guess could be terrible artifacts.. i've just never seen them look like that. It's typically pixelated throughout and not that random on stationary objects.

For the bottom of section B:

The white arrow shows the direction of the sun light. Everything on the left side of the frame should be lit up unless it's blocked by another object. There are multiple shades of blue.. but for the most part... light and dark(sun/no sun).

The blue arrow is pointing to a section of denim that should be light and is now dark. Even though his pants are too long and bunch up.. it should still have what we call 'rim' light (the outer edge of the jeans are light colored). The green arrows point to obvious clone spots(identical size and shape). The purple arrow is the bottom of the clone brush and wasn't faded in.

Sorry for the boring explanation...

attachment.php

Thank you. We did talk about it in earlier threads, that LE may have erased and the cloned areas of possibly other individuals or just one other individual being present around or next to the POI/BG. However, I could not understand the patchy cloudiness all over including the top of the picture, just like you pointed it out too. It is possible, that we are looking at a combination of artifacts and cloning.

I am therefore inclined to believe, that Abby may have been indeed close to the POI/BG in this frame prior to taking her out of the picture.

-Nin

I wouldn't hold my breath. This is an evidentiary hearing to dismiss the probation violation. The Judge will either take the matter under advisement at the end (meaning there won't be a ruling until some time in the future) or rule that there is enough evidence to go to trial on the matter.

I wouldn't hold my breath. This is an evidentiary hearing to dismiss the probation violation. The Judge will either take the matter under advisement at the end (meaning there won't be a ruling until some time in the future) or rule that there is enough evidence to go to trial on the matter.

IANAL, but I expect RL will be serving two years, when all is said and done. Of course, if he had any involvement in the murders he'll probably never walk free again.

Reposting both POI frames and animated gif (adjusted, straightened and blended-in):

A
attachment.php

B
attachment.php

PICS COMBINED - NOT SHOWING GAIT
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• poi1 and 2.jpg 1.jpg
    poi1 and 2.jpg 1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 91
  • poi1 and 2.jpg 2.jpg
    poi1 and 2.jpg 2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 689
  • poi.jpg
    poi.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 680
  • POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    POI-straight-cleaned-up.gif
    223.7 KB · Views: 678
Thank you. We did talk about it in earlier threads, that LE may have erased and the cloned areas of possibly other individuals or just one other individual being present around or next to the POI/BG. However, I could not understand the patchy cloudiness all over including the top of the picture, just like you pointed it out too. It is possible, that we are looking at a combination of artifacts and cloning.

I am therefore inclined to believe, that Abby may have been indeed close to the POI/BG in this frame prior to taking her out of the picture.

-Nin

I agree, it seems to me that there is more going on in this image than simply lightening of an already pixelated image. In my opinion there was definitely some cropping and manipulating going on by LE in order to only show the public what they wanted them to see....JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that this is a mirror image of the original? It have thought BG and RL carried themselves exactly alike, but like a mirror image. Just him and then placed on the bridge. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Many threads ago there was an image posted of BG with some type of filter applied that made it clearly look like it was a hoodie (in the up position).

It might have been removed because I can't find it. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about? I'd really like to see it again. TIA

IANAL, but I expect RL will be serving two years, when all is said and done. Of course, if he had any involvement in the murders he'll probably never walk free again.

I agree. I don't know about his involvement in the murder but I would bet they have evidence to support the drinking and the driving claims.

IMO. People keep saying that it took LE 4 weeks before they started thinking RL might be involved. We have a date of the 27th of FEB of him having a beer in the pizza place. IMO either they had him under surveillance or someone took a pic of him and gave it to LE, IMO that's not what happened. IMO, he was on their radar quite early on.

I agree. I don't know about his involvement in the murder but I would bet they have evidence to support the drinking and the driving claims.

Foolish man.

If he wasn't involved I want to kick him in the behind for being stupid.

If he was involved as anything more than an accessory after the fact, I'd like to do a lot more...

IMO. People keep saying that it took LE 4 weeks before they started thinking RL might be involved. We have a date of the 27th of FEB of him having a beer in the pizza place. IMO either they had him under surveillance or someone took a pic of him and gave it to LE, IMO that's not what happened. IMO, he was on their radar quite early on.

As he should have been just based on proximity.

I've wondered if maybe a reporter didn't invite him out for pizza (and beer) in an attempt to get a scoop. It boggles the mind that RL was drinking in public with all the publicity. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo