IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that pic is RL.
That man is younger. Jmo

I can't personally say how old BG is based on that grainy image. He appears younger to me also, but I'm along way from betting the farm on it and even further away from being able to state it as fact.....JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foolish man.

If he wasn't involved I want to kick him in the behind for being stupid.

If he was involved as anything more than an accessory after the fact, I'd like to do a lot more...

Exactly how I feel about him. If he's not involved at all, this will be a hard lesson and a warning to others who think they can skirt the law. If he is involved, then he deserves everything that's coming to him and more.

And Wales.
BTW could BG have a small dog under his jacket, or in his bum bag even?
;-)

Seriously, if the crime scene can be accessed from other than RL property (across the creek was mentioned) , is that only possible by foot and whose property does that bit belong to, presuming the creek is the boundary?

I would bet they have evidence to support the drinking and the driving claims.
SBM
I've been away for several days so I might have missed it. I have never seen any statement on what the probation violation was. I always kind of suspected it might be possession of a firearm.

There is no way that pic is RL.
That man is younger. Jmo

I get the uncanny feeling that he is much younger than middle aged. I think he may be in his 20s. Could be part of the reason he hasn't been caught yet. Many people are assuming he's much older.

As he should have been just based on proximity.

I've wondered if maybe a reporter didn't invite him out for pizza (and beer) in an attempt to get a scoop. It boggles the mind that RL was drinking in public with all the publicity. SMH
Possibly, based on proximity but IMO it is way more than that.

SBM
I've been away for several days so I might have missed it. I have never seen any statement on what the probation violation was. I always kind of suspected it might be possession of a firearm.

We've seen the doc. Let me see if I can find it. No firearm; he drank at a pizza place and another was for driving. BRB.

I can't personally say how old BG is based on that grainy image. He appears younger to me also, but I'm along way from betting the farm on it and even further away from being able to state it as fact.....JMO

This man leans forward R Ls girth stops him in the videos of him he leans back.
Not him

I get the uncanny feeling that he is much younger than middle aged. I think he may be in his 20s. Could be part of the reason he hasn't been caught yet. Many people are assuming he's much older.

I said the same thing.

Thanks for how you explained it. This has bothered me from the get-go and felt it was cloning. MOO. Also the shadows have always bothered me. They are very dark and pronounced on BG's body, yet his body isn't casting the same kind of shadow onto the bridge. I could see maybe a distorted shadow from motion blur but the bridge surface is very bright in both pics of BG, seemingly too bright. It's puzzling for sure. MOO Here is original ISP photo:
attachment.php
You're so right. There is no shadow.
IMO they could have deleted the dog.

I expect RL to be given the sentence to complete his VP. He'll be back home in 2 years, if not charged with the murders.

Will he lose his pride and joy, those 40 acres along Deer Creek? Will his livestock be sold off? Have his dog adopted? Own a truck that sits for two years? Horses auctioned?

This has ruined RLs life as he knew it, whether he is guilty of horrific murders of two little girls, or not. I might add that RL can handle traversing his property by foot. I do not see him at a swift pace on High Bridge. Why would he forfeit his property for a life in prison sentence?

(modsnip)

I appreciate your compassion. This has definitely made him the subject of public scrutiny if he ends up being cleared. Still, two girls lives were taken and a possible threat to others still exists so they can't afford to leave any stone unturned.

If he ends up being locked up for Parole Violation, however, it's not because of this investigation. It's because of his own choices that caused him to be charged to begin with and his own choices to continue to live a lifestyle that broke the terms of his probation. Not saying the terms would be easy to keep...but they couldn't lock him up if he never put other people's lives at risk with DUIs or if he was keeping the terms.

To me, BG looks more like RL than the girl on the bridge looks like Abby.

She was growing up fast into a beautiful young lady. It makes me sick to think about what she'll miss.

Thankies!
After reading that... I'm wondering what he took to the dump. :thinking:

As did we all. LOL. Read back and you'll see much discussion about what and WHEN.

Hate to be that guy, butttttt,

anymore word on RL? I haven't been following these threads lately just because of the lack of new info.

She was growing up fast into a beautiful young lady. It makes me sick to think about what she'll miss.
I just feel so soooo bad for her mom. :anguish:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3D3A311800000578-0-image-a-32_1487366817475.jpg
    3D3A311800000578-0-image-a-32_1487366817475.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 402
Hate to be that guy, butttttt,

anymore word on RL? I haven't been following these threads lately just because of the lack of new info.

No. 3pm ET hearing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members