IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone give me a plausible reason why LE would take a pic of BG that Libby took with her phone, Video, and plant him on the bridge.

Agree. And the cloning not only of the shadow (D) but the area (C) behind where the shadow should be suggests she might already be prone (not deceased, of course, but knocked down perhaps by a blow to the head). Other cloning around the right hand might have served to disguise a weapon (baton, etc.). To attack on the bridge, if that's what happened, is really blatant, increasing the risk of being seen. It might also raise the odds of two attackers, since getting an injured person down the hill would be more difficult.

The only issue with any attack happening directly on the bridge would be the lack of crime tape right on the bridge. I think the attack or an abduction attempt may have happened off the bridge and to the left (down the hill).

All IMO

-Nin

The only issue with any attack happening directly on the bridge would be the lack of crime tape right on the bridge. I think the attack or an abduction attempt may have happened off the bridge and to the left (down the hill).

All IMO

-Nin

I agree. IMHO, if anything violent happened on the bridge there would have probably been pieces of it removed to preserve for trial.

Would someone give me a plausible reason why LE would take a pic of BG that Abby took with her phone, Video, and plant him on the bridge.

Agree. We have to stick with what we got from LE. The importance of the pics is the identification of BG, not who else is or was in the picture. We either have artifacts or cloning or both going on for the the sole purpose of showing the POI. I think we can all agree on that.

All IMO

-Nin

SBM
I've been away for several days so I might have missed it. I have never seen any statement on what the probation violation was. I always kind of suspected it might be possession of a firearm.
Nope. It was for three things. One having a beer at a pizza place on the 27th, and another for having a vehicle parked across the street and most interesting to me is the third one which is going to the dump recycling center on the day of the murders.

I guess we do not know if RL submitted DNA for this investigation and it seems to be doubtful whether his was in the system. He may have given one if he did it before 3/17, but since that date his lawyer may have advised him to do nothing. I don't think he can be compelled to provide a sample unless he is charged? So it may be that LE does not know what his status is, as far as the murders go.

I'm still back in the low 500 posts from last night but could anyone answer this for me:

If RL does not have DNA on file from his previous arrests/convictions AND if RL refused to give a sample after his arrest on the PV last month, can LE legally take a DNA sample from items they collected during the SW at his house? Like a drinking glass, toothbrush, razor, hair strands, etc? Would it hold up in a courtroom? Would it have to be listed on the SW?

TIA!

ETA: Nevermind. This got answered a page or two later. :blushing:

LE has admitted they've altered the pic to some degree. What I'm saying is that anything that can help identify this guy, wouldn't have been removed or edited out. The picture is not great, and someone in the public may say, "Gee, that looks like George, but I can't really tell."

If there is also a dog, the same person will say, "and that's Sparky also!"

The dog would most likely lead to someone who's unsure, calling in the tip. LE wouldn't crop out something that significant...unless they're incompetent, which I don't believe.

Just my own opinion.
The opposite could also be true - leaving in a dog that looked like Sparky could lead to misidentification.
Do you have a link to LE admitting they have changed the pic? What do you think they have cropped that has removed the shadow?

And heard....
Remember when they said they heard an Irish accent from" down the hill" .....SMH lolz

And who can forget the pick up truck with two occupants wearing white t-shirts when the images where released..... That was something.
Lol

Do you happen to have a link? I don't recall this. Thx.

Would someone give me a plausible reason why LE would take a pic of BG that Abby took with her phone, Video, and plant him on the bridge.

I am wondering about this too. We have provided the link several times in these threads for when the police spokesperson said it was not edited but was the best pic they had from the video footage. The pixelation, blurring, and distortion is a natural consequence of how far away the camera was from the subject and how stills were taken from a moving video. This has been explained by others in more detail earlier in this thread. I affirm their explanation to be true, however, bc I frequently isolate stills from video footage of my kids and this type of distortion happens frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. We did talk about it in earlier threads, that LE may have erased and the cloned areas of possibly other individuals or just one other individual being present around or next to the POI/BG. However, I could not understand the patchy cloudiness all over including the top of the picture, just like you pointed it out too. It is possible, that we are looking at a combination of artifacts and cloning.

I am therefore inclined to believe, that Abby may have been indeed close to the POI/BG in this frame prior to taking her out of the picture.

-Nin

Hi Nin, As you know I have been working with the pictures and to bounce off your post I thought you might be interested in this:

attachment.php

You can actually see where they took the eraser tool and took out two chunks of his leg. I discovered that by accident when I was erasing parts of an overlay. I had the eraser tool going around and noticed that it fit exactly those in those two holes. That is just one reason why the leg doesn't seem right.

Attachments

• Eraser Marks 3.jpg
    Eraser Marks 3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 427
I'm now totally confused.
So far, I've been convinced RL is innocent because rl simply doesn't fit the bg mold to my eye and also I'm certain they have rl DNA and I believe from statements made earlier, they have DNA from the cs so I assumed there was no match.
But now.... he went to the dump on the day of the murder. Really?!? When?
That makes me VERY curious.

Nope. It was for three things. One having a beer at a pizza place on the 27th, and another for having a vehicle parked across the street and most interesting to me is the third one which is going to the dump recycling center on the day of the murders.

Wait, what? I thought it said he went to a "transit center." Did I wrongly assume that means a bus or train station?

I am wondering about this too. We have provided the link several times in these threads for when the police spokesperson said it was not edited but was the best pic they had from the video footage. The pixelation, blurring, and distortion is a natural consequence of how far away the camera was from the subject and how stills were taken from a moving video. This has been explained by others in more detail earlier in this thread. I affirm their explanation to be true, however, bc I frequently isolate stills from video footage of my kids and this type of distortion happens frequently.

Agreed. I've edited photos for a living. This photo just looks like a cropped in zoom from a video, which is bad quality because of that. JMO.

What would LE's reasoning be for editing the photo and not telling the public? If it is edited, would knowing that help us narrow down who this person is? Probably not. JMO.

All IMO

-Nin

Adding to what you said, in both images his hands are (imo) in his pockets - it's my understanding he was a number of feet away from them in those images, or at least from Libby, who I assume was filming - JMO but I would think if he'd done anything to one of the girls by then he wouldn't be walking towards the other in such a casual manner still.

moo

Wait, what? I thought it said he went to a "transit center." Did I wrongly assume that means a bus or train station?

It's a recycle center. It has open hours but allows drop offs 24-7.

It's a recycle center. It has open hours but allows drop offs 24-7.

Curious. Sorry I've missed this. I'm sure it's been discussed!

Slocum is quoted as saying it was cropped.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...graph-suspect-slayings-delphi-teens/98130562/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member