IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i figured it was around the time. If i am correct he went to college on the G.I, bill, which was not around during the vietnam era.

USS Monrovia;
"Cold War Service

Following the outbreak of hostilities in Korea, Monrovia was recalled to active service. Recommissioned 1950-11-30, she joined the Atlantic Fleet’s Amphibious Forces the following spring, 1951, to train for fall operations off Greenland. On 27 December, she departed Norfolk, Virginia for the first of her annual deployments to the Mediterranean, which continued, with few interruptions, until 1967.

Assigned to PhibRon 8, she carried fleet marines while deployed with the 6th Fleet and conducted amphibious exercises with them while operating along the east coast and in the Caribbean. The maintenance of a defensive readiness throughout this period enabled her to react positively during the many intervening crises such as occurred at Beirut, Lebanon, July 1958; Cuba, October, 1962; and the Panama Canal Zone, January 1964. In 1967 she served in amphibious assault training for Marines in Little Creek, Virginia. Boot camp troops were assigned on board, berthed in sagging old canvas bunk racks spaced 18" apart. Trainees then clamored down cargo netting into LCVP boats and "assaulted" the Virginia coast. In 1968, Monrovia was again ordered deactivated. Decommissioned 31 October, she was struck from the Naval Register the following day and was sold for scrap."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Monrovia_(APA-31)

What you have done here is just awesome! Have you considered calling this to law enforcement's attention? :jaw drop:

Thank you! IDK, if LE didn't fix it, maybe they don't think it was important? BillyMaboo felt like they wanted us to concentrate on the overall picture? :thinking:

Thanks! It was this one, straightened. I am going to work with the other one tomorrow I think - just to see. Off to bed now...

attachment.php

Thanks. The reason I asked is we did talk about this marked area before and concluded it being some kind of transfer issue possibly based on motion or a decoding mistake. Some folks were wondering,if the POI/BG was carrying something (jacket/ backpack) or if there was a second person behind him. We decided to leave it alone.

I am sure LE has a much better version of both pics by now.. ;--)

-Nin

Marked area in question:

attachment.php

Attachments

• POI FBI INDIANA POSTER affected area.jpg
    POI FBI INDIANA POSTER affected area.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 628
Thank you! IDK, if LE didn't fix it, maybe they don't think it was important? BillyMaboo felt like they wanted us to concentrate on the overall picture? :thinking:

I wish you would call it to their attention. You never know what may tip the scale. IMO, I think his facial features are much clearer; his nose is very prominent; and I believe I can see a mustache now that I did not notice before.

This perp is careful, extremely meticulous, patient and very experienced. Give it a bit and his "urges" will re-surface if they have not already. He may be using alcohol to control his post-offense stress. Any nearby liquor stores, grocery stores, bars in Delphi, Indiana? Gas stations that sell cigarettes and alcohol. I would not be surprised if this guy smokes, due to the raspy voice in that audio recording.

Given that no word has leaked, he may be a 100% loner with zero friends or associates. His family may be already dead or he has little if any contact with relatives. Sort of like the Unabomber. Estranged in every way from anyone close.

I really wish the authorities would issue the original photo to the media again--- that has been cleared up and made clearer via photographic enhancement technology. We've come a very long way since the advent of film cameras. I think the problem is that this still image is from video that is not that great to begin with.

A post some time ago wondered about how long a DNA test took. The answer is around 10 days to 2 weeks. You can be the results are back, and LE has nothing to go on (sad). This means RL is not a suspect. This also means the photos of IN sex offenders are not involved because, undoubtedly, DNA is available for all of them.

Delphi is a small community. No one recognizes BG. Apparently, no one in the surrounding communities recognizes him either.

A drifter? No one has come out to say they picked up a hitch-hiker nor has anyone mentioned seeing a drifter.

Did one of the innocent girls intend to meet a boy their age on the trail, and it turned out to be BG? Yes, I understand the girls had hiked this trail before, but 13/14 year old girls are at that age interested in boys. They could have been conned/mislead.

So, what happened to the perp? Will the case ever be solved?
If they have DNA evidence from who they believe to be the suspect(which I pray they do) then they will already know if RL is the killer or not, they will already know if anyone on the Indiana sex offender registry is the killer or not, they will know if anyone on the FBI national database is the killer or not.

This means whoever killed these two girls is not on any sex offender registry, which is terrifying. I've stated from the beginning that I strongly believe that the killer here is a SK, the silence from LE is deafening.

First of all WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES! Thanks for joining us. :)

Secondly, just in case some of you haven't seen them, please search YT videos for "Retracing Libby and Abby's steps across Monon High Bridge" YT name is Julie Melvin. She did a few videos for GrayHuze.

Seeing the bridge and the scene like that puts a lot into perspective. The videos are from early March, but wanted to post in case there are people who haven't seen them.

In a former life I worked for a firm of criminal defense attorneys. One of my jobs was to participate in voir dire with our lawyers when they took a case to trial. That's generally the process of selection of jurors in a trial. What we looked for was the ability to evaluate evidence, aside from preconceived notions and prejudices about the nature of the case. Based on WS opinions and known LE statements stated here, I'd be nominating both RL supporters and detractors, as well as one perp/mult perp peeps on my jury BASED ON FACTS SO FAR.
I'm pretty sure LE and the prosecution gets this too. IMO. So they need crystal clear provable facts. I hope they get there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A post some time ago wondered about how long a DNA test took. The answer is around 10 days to 2 weeks. You can be the results are back, and LE has nothing to go on (sad). This means RL is not a suspect. This also means the photos of IN sex offenders are not involved because, undoubtedly, DNA is available for all of them.

Delphi is a small community. No one recognizes BG. Apparently, no one in the surrounding communities recognizes him either.

A drifter? No one has come out to say they picked up a hitch-hiker nor has anyone mentioned seeing a drifter.

Did one of the innocent girls intend to meet a boy their age on the trail, and it turned out to be BG? Yes, I understand the girls had hiked this trail before, but 13/14 year old girls are at that age interested in boys. They could have been conned/mislead.

BBM;

Maybe someone who wasn't supposed to be driving gave him a ride coming back from the Transfer Station, but didn't come forward out of fear of his probation violation. But if it IS that simple I think it can be solved.

:thinking:

here are the turn around times by state. DNA can take some time. The clock only began two weeks ago for what was seized from RL 's. Also, the police are under no obligation to tell us immediately what the results are. It's in their time, not ours.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

yes this and I wish i knew what and why that area looks so much more pixilated than the image of BG. What was cropped out and for what reason? MOO

Too me it looks like the mouth area is very pixilated :(. Can't tell if BG has a brown mustache or not, a goatee maybe? Is he for sure wearing a hat or is that dirty blonde hair with a funny part? Is there an image on the shirt etc etc. A very blurry pic nothing much to go by to get a good identification of BG :( JMO

For a case such as this one, with such intense public interest and scrutiny-- you would think that this DNA test would go to the top of the priority list.

here are the turn around times by state. DNA can take some time. The clock only began two weeks ago for what was seized from RL 's. Also, the police are under no obligation to tell us immediately what the results are. It's in their time, not ours.

Too me it looks like the mouth area is very pixilated :(. Can't tell if BG has a brown mustache or not, a goatee maybe? Is he for sure wearing a hat or is that dirty blonde hair with a funny part? Is there an image on the shirt etc etc. A very blurry pic nothing much to go by to get a good identification of BG :( JMO

I have always believed the physical evidence at the crime scene would tell LE much more than a blurry photo will. I still believe that until LE says otherwise.

Here are a couple of examples of the image seen through various filters, I have used the image posted by a WS member with the face realigned and the other images released by authorities. Please note I have not altered the images in anyway, they are simply viewed through filters.

photomania-c4224da3f041a3f7d26886d64daa2e82.jpgphotomania-82a301ae5ceccfc3258cf78d70cccce6.jpgphotomania-733dc121620a361ee9fa2cd55b14853f.jpgphotomania-758c17017fe5312f0eabcde0940156b8.jpg
BG cartoon.jpg

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

It is legal talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a case such as this one, with such intense public interest and scrutiny-- you would think that this DNA test would go to the top of the priority list.
my guess it will, but i don't think LE has the results back yet. The testing likely began the Monday following the search. I don't think there will be a rush to inform the public asap if it comes back NOT in RL's favor. However, i do think they will tell us asap if he is cleared.

Thanks. The reason I asked is we did talk about this marked area before and concluded it being some kind of transfer issue possibly based on motion or a decoding mistake. Some folks were wondering,if the POI/BG was carrying something (jacket/ backpack) or if there was a second person behind him. We decided to leave it alone.

I am sure LE has a much better version of both pics by now.. ;--)

-Nin

Marked area in question:

attachment.php
So the photos have been tampered with by LE. IMO But I have my doubts that the photo of BG was even taken on the bridge.Has anyone else thought of that?That would be huge.I see what others see in the pics.But I don't think they are .5 seconds apart.Some people thinks he is holding a cig in his mouth,I don't.What I see is his extended right hand holding the cig close to his waist and when I messed with the hues or whatever you call them,I can see the smoke trail from the cig in his hand.Whats coming from his mouth is from exhaling.I also saw in the other pic what he was holding in his right hand but it wasnt his smoke.I know others see it as they have hinted to it.As I said in my first post here I believed he was wearing a cap with a rolled bill.That being said I thought this guy might be mid 20's to 30's.So I did some checkin on the RSO from the area.I just looked at the photos but didn't dig into any backgrounds cuz I don't think we're suppose to but since we are supposed to be looking at the photo of BG i'm sure we can compare?Anyways my choice looks interesting just based on looks IMO http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1872400&AgencyID=54832 Also I no longer believe it was a fanny pack or anything other than a manipulation of his right hand by LE to get the pic out.

I apologize if this is not allowed, but did the girls have boyfriends? I understand that if they did, we cannot sleuth them.
These murders are so personal - IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member