IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The search warrant on his property doesn't have anything to do with the charges he was in court today for is it?

If he post bail won't he be able to go home?

Wouldn't any testing that was done on what ever LE was looking for have given LE results by now?

Seems if anything was found they would have presented new charges. Jmo
If memory serves me, LE stated the SW on the 17th was in relation to the murder case.

If he posts bond, he does getting go home.

I wonder how that works, IF LE thinks he's BG. I would guess they voice their concerns to the judge, but of course it's ultimately up to the judge.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

-
He wouldn't have gotten a Deal - a Plea Deal - unless he cooperated.

So he answered LE Questions - and Obstruction of Justice and False Informing charges were dropped.

-

If memory serves me, LE stated the SW on the 17th was in relation to the murder case.

If he posts bond, he does getting go home.

I wonder how that works, IF LE thinks he's BG. I would guess they voice their concerns to the judge, but of course it's ultimately up to the judge.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking his bail would be much higher if they thought he was BG. But what do I know?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sorry.... but in your opinion.... will there be an arrest....: (multiple choice):

A) Within 1 month

B) Between 2 and 6 months.

C) 6 months to 1 year

D) Many, many years..if ever.

I don't accept this as 100% fact because Fox59 has misquoted several times in the past, and I haven't seen LE stating this--just that that Fox59 reported it. But, FWIW:

"Investigators told FOX59 that Logan’s unauthorized road trip on February 13, the day Liberty Germany and Abigail Williams disappeared, happened hours before the two girls were dropped off at a hiking trail east of town."

http://fox59.com/2017/04/03/man-adm...hi-teens-were-found-murdered-on-his-property/

@bessdrew. I did not say that you said RL drove drunk to the dump, I was stating that there was no evidence that RL drove drunk to the dump (as being my opinion of the Court outcome.) Sorry if it came across like that.

Oh no worries. :) Thanks for clarifying.

I want to see any and all innocent people cleared in the public eye. I just also wanted to hold the balance--that it's not petty to prosecute people convicted of driving under the influence for breaking the terms of their probation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking his bail would be much higher if they thought he was BG. But what do I know?

I'm thinking that also. Just five hundred dollars will see him out. IMHO, if they had evidence he's involved the prosecution will have been begging for high or no bail. MOO

I'm thinking that also. Just five hundred dollars will see him out. IMHO, if they had evidence he's involved the prosecution will have been begging for high or no bail. MOO
Yep. In my case, iirc, he wasn't even granted bail.

I think if they were even tipping towards thinking he could be BG, he would have MUCH higher bail.

Maybe we could get a lawyer to address this?

I was under the impression bail would have to be set in keeping with the probation charge only and that it wouldn't be standard to hike his bail for another possible crime while it was unproven.

MOO!
In regard to the talk about him being granted bail, this is supposed bail on his PV, nothing to do with the SW, him not being labelled a suspect or anything else.
ONLY on his PV, which is why he's been in jail for the past 2-3 weeks.
And just because they(?prosecutor, LE, reporter--I'm not clear on yet) say he was at the 'dump' hours before, does NOT clear him either.
He already admitted he went to Lafayette for fish that same day, the 13th! on camera!

He admitted driving to the transfer station, which violated his probation.

He was given bond. We don't know if anyone posted it yet.

Two related charges were dropped.

He is not currently labeled a suspect in the murders.

I've come to realize, after helping a friend who had a health problem and could not drive, that rural areas don't really offer much in the way of transportation. There's no (or fairly limited) county-subsidized ride programs, Uber, or buses. Cab rides can be prohibitively expensive.

I'm not saying that RL did the right thing by doing what he did to get himself on probation in the first place. But I am saying that the system doesn't support people who are in situations like his or for other people who cannot drive for whatever reasons. I feel badly for them despite the circumstances leading to their situation.

Sorry for the OT rant. We may now return to the discussions on bum bags and fanny packs. [emoji5]

I was under the impression bail would have to be set in keeping with the probation charge only and that it wouldn't be standard to hike his bail for another possible crime while it was unproven.

I agree with you and typically bond is predicated upon being a flight risk or not. IMO

-

So he answered LE Questions - and Obstruction of Justice and False Informing charges were dropped.

-

I never thought RL was BG, yet I leave room for a small doubt. That aside, LE has stated that there may be more than one perp. I tend to think RL was not involved with the murders but either may know more than he was willing to tell LE and/or that the murderer(s) may have had access to not just his land but perhaps also to his truck/outbuildings/home with or without RL's knowledge. Just my opinion, that it was possible is all.

I'm praying they were able to get any useful information from him since it occurred within sight of his property and upon his property
And I am hoping that the town accepts him back again. I have no idea what the mood of the town is. But if it's not a good mood, then RL might not be terribly comfortable returning back to his home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

re: BOLD: Since it wasn't brought up as part of his PV, I ASSume he had a ride there and back on the 13th. Otherwise, that would have been included. JMO

The talk about him being granted bail, this is supposed bail on his PV, nothing to do with the SW, him not being labelled a suspect or anything else.
And just because they(?prosecutor, LE, reporter--I'm not clear on yet) say he was at the 'dump' hours before, does NOT clear him either.
He already admitted he went to Lafayette for fish that same day, the 13th! on camera!

MOO!
In regard to the talk about him being granted bail, this is supposed bail on his PV, nothing to do with the SW, him not being labelled a suspect or anything else.

True!

Having been a fence-sitter most of the entire time, I'm just scratching my head. And still thinking now what ?don't even know what more we can discuss. I sure hope my gut feeling is wrong because at this point I'm thinking they have no idea who did this
I've been on the fence with you. Scoot over a bit huh? [emoji5]

-

-

Hey GG- any idea what the Obstruction of Justice and False Informing charges were about?

I think he's getting bail for $500 cash but will need to come back next week for sentencing, which could end up being time served. At least he can ditch the orange jumpsuit, socks and ankle chains, poor b*gger.
@ I'm no Sherlock, what's the thing sticking out of BG's clothes then IYO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay