IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but I do know for sure those lights were on the 14th. I think LE and firefighters probably used what they had available on the 13th. But we don't even know if anyone searched RL's property.

RL stated that searchers knocked on his door around 6:30 on the 13th seeking permission to search his property. No reason to not believe him as it is also certainly possible that his entire 42 acres were not searched on the 13th. Thankx, Jax.

Did you see the still screenshots that I posted from that video or the photos taken by one of our posters from their visit to the scene?

I saw them when they were first posted. But tomorrow I will definitely go back and look! I won't tonight as it is 1 a.m. for me here. I am glad you posted the link!

Why yes it does.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks I don't know how to post pictures I keep saying it and no one pays attention. I really think this is what he had... and how he led the girls along.... controlled them... He was prepared for them.

He had the rope stuffed in his jacket... a piece was sticking out. It was already tied in the military hand cuff knot.

BG was in the military...

Moo said the cow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have posted this several times. The FBI has the best capability of fixing that picture, They do not need anybody on here to do it for them. They want someone to identify BG with this picture not a altered picture. This is necessary probably for court. Yes an altered pic would be a defense attorney's dream to get BG off..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sincerely doubt that the picture, altered or not, is going to be a major piece of evidence for the prosecution, or the defense, at trial. Whether or not LE doctored the image to catch the person is not going to set anyone free since it would take so much more evidence to convict than just a grainy video. JMHO.

Relevant because trip toTransfer puts RL on road beneath bridge twice that day as he drove to and from doing his errands.

Now I'm confused where RL lives, I thought he lived on the side of the creek their bodies were found.

Deer season is in autumn, but many hunters scout year round.
Definitely agree they probably wouldn't see him up there. Especially if he took the jacket off and had the brown hoodie showing. He would blend right into the trees and all the dead leaves on the ground.

People might not think it was weird either if they did see him. They might have thought it was one of the land owners or something. I'm not sure what you could legally hunt that time of year in Indiana. If it was deer hunting season they probably wouldn't have looked twice.

I agree with you on the stand too. I bet it would blend into the background if you were on the bridge.

When I was young (er) those were the very things that made trestles popular! They were in the woods, away from parents and other prying eyes, a little bit dangerous and scary, and forbidden - all at once! We climbed on them, kissed boys under them, dared each other to cross them...and some of us were dumb enough to even try to race a coming train. Once, somebody I knew wasn't fast enough, and he had to climb down and hang on to the side while the train thundered past.

I'm sure our parents would have been horrified, had we been caught, but that only added to the fun.
MOO.

Love it! I had access to a trestle as a child. We would dive, flip and jump from the trestle into the lake below. Some of my favorite times ever! Our trestle was 30' high making Monon High Bridge, at 80' high, more than twice as high as the one from my childhood. I totally get hanging out on the trails but not on that dangerous bridge that spans Deer Creek.

People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]

But they have altered it, quite a bit - I think they could never dream of using that picture in court. But with your statement I can really see another reason why they didn't correct the face in particular. His legs, arms, what have you, would not be as key as the face and if they corrected it, it would be tampering.

So I agree with Kittymittons and others who felt speed was the issue to get it out there and quick and then your thoughts that once out there, not to chance the court issue.
How do you know this, that LE altered it?

Totally concur with your thoughts in the first two paragraphs. As for the third paragraph, IDK, where I live in France, hunting is a sacred right and it is we who are to look out for them as they have the right to hunt everywhere. Unless you specifically post a "no hunting" sign, they can cross your land. They cross ours all the time. I suppose there are rules about public areas though, to be fair. But the land *advertiser censored* the creek is private, so anyone on that land would be trespassing. I imagine, but wouldn't know, that you are allowed to hunt on your own land?

I don't know how that works either if a public path crosses private land.....Especially with this.....the bridge and path is higher up than a lot of the private properties below so as long as you weren't shooting up it would be pretty safe....

RL is not my dad or a relative. This man is a complete stranger and I find it odd. I was accused of picking nits for having an opinion I found the word odd. Are we only allowed to have opinions that agree with other because I'm confused by the hoopla my one opinion seems to have caused.

Oh bemused, I wasn't even replying to you for goodness sakes.

I was replying to SomeoneElse333's post:

I find these things interesting too. Intonation in particular is hard for me to dismiss.

I have a friend who often comes across as sarcastic and snarky, though they deny it and do not mean it. It's perhaps subtle or subconscious, or it's perhaps a cultural thing. I always hear it; others do and do not.

My friend hates it when LE builds a case around these things. To him those methods are way too soft a science. I nearly trust tone and expression more than the spoken words.

It's fascinating to see how different people interpret these quirks and intonations differently.

Nothing to do with what you think or feel about it. Am I not allowed to talk of my personal experience with the very same language I heard that was familiar to me? It is not like I dismissed anybody's ideas as wrong or unimportant.

Do we know that BG hasn't been identified? When was the last time that LE said they wanted help to identify the man pictured? Do you think it is possible that they know who he is, and are just trying to obtain tips, real information from people who know more than us internet sleuths, and trying to uncover more evidence?

I've thought so for weeks. Nothing else, given what they're not saying and the lack of urgency, makes any sense to me.

I believe early on when they released the photo, LE used the word "enhanced" . . .

I found your post, very interesting and what a sharp eye you have to catch that. I believe LE and the FBI may have done some photo manipulation to make the photo more clear. However, I don't think they've cloned anything out like blood, another person, Abby, etc. JMO.

Again, good catch.

I posted this article a few threads back to no comments. Is this perhaps why BG hasn't been identified?

If so, then LE needs to give up something else ftom that video or audio, unless they have already identified him.

Because there is no clear view of his eyes, are even people who should know him, unsure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1201335/The-eyes-recognising-know.html

"Our brain looks at a person's eyes first to identify a face, according to a study. It found the brain tries to obtain the maximum amount of information possible from a face, get vital information from, firstly someone's eyes, then the shape of their mouth and, thirdly, their nose"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I totally believe that this photo is clear enough for anyone who knows this guy, is going to recognize him. I really don't feel that you need to see their eyes in order to recognize them. Overall body shape and overall appearance as well as the walk and movements would be adequate IMO to identify someone. JMO

attachment.php

You wouldn't be able to see the bridge from the Transfer Station. Nor would RL be just cruising by. HTH?

I will assume that RL took the path marked in yellow. RL took the back way. Otherwise, he'd be driving in town by Riley Park and taking a chance on LE spotting him while driving. I believe LE has CCTV from the TS since the 11:58am time is so very precise.

Credit [for the time] for the Herald Journal link belongs to NIN.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member