IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And...wouldn't altering the photo be a defense attorney's dream? They surely wouldn't go down that road.

I would think that the unaltered photo would be used at trail, the one they released is/was to get him arrested. Jmo

With all due respect to your opinions Bemused, it was a disaster! IMO

WADR to you, Mercedes, I said *I* found it an odd choice of words in the context of two murdered girls whose families he said he knows. If no one else finds it odd, not sure what the big deal is since whatever I or anyone else thinks isn't going to arrest, convict or incarcerate him for two murders.

Ooh Pick me! Pick me! Can I answer that? The "younger" BG's picture IMO is most definitely bits and pieces where his right leg is concerned. If you are interested I can show you where and would be happy to do so as I find it fascinating. But for me, absolutely no doubt.

Check Thread 21, page 83, post 1233 for a different picture.

It might also be considered that this is a small town with a lynching in it's past, SM has likely already tried and convicted this man, so it wouldn't be in the best interest of LE to have someone take a shot at RL, or otherwise attack him physically.Added security is common sense IMO, because if something were to happen to RL, it would be very easy at this juncture for the viewing public, across the nation(and world)to conclude that these small town officers colluded in his disposal.
Agree. But the MSM inferred more than just protection from death threats IMO. The video I saw, not so much extra protection. Sensational sells, I understand that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There is a lot of speculation on here about garbage bag handles, smoke, etc on BG.

I believe it was rope tied in a military hand cuff knot....

Look it up...

He came prepared...

I still say he was in the military...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think that the unaltered photo would be used at trail, the one they released is/was to get him arrested. Jmo

Provided they make an arrest and go to trial I'd think the entire video would be shown to the jury. Whether cameras will be allowed in court, who knows, but a judge may decide not to allow it depending upon what evidence and how graphic it is, IMO

I find these things interesting too. Intonation in particular is hard for me to dismiss.

I have a friend who often comes across as sarcastic and snarky, though they deny it and do not mean it. It's perhaps subtle or subconscious, or it's perhaps a cultural thing. I always hear it; others do and do not.

My friend hates it when LE builds a case around these things. To him those methods are way too soft a science. I nearly trust tone and expression more than the spoken words.

It's fascinating to see how different people interpret these quirks and intonations differently.

I have cut RL a lot of slack in that area because I watched my dad, at the same age, start to talk differently, using odd wording, not being able to find the right word fast enough, so using the first ones that come to mind. So, I understood his way of speaking as a familiar peculiarity.

Honestly, I think it would be a speed issue. They put that photo out pretty early. JMO, it was probably one of those instances where they debated over showing it to the public or not back and forth and then last minute put it together to get it out there. The person who worked on it may have had merely minutes to do so. JMO.

Thanks for your insight!

Thank you. Image # 16 of 33 shows the LEO lighting system that was used the evening of Feb. 13 that shone into the woods behind the cemetery. I recall a statement made by RL that LE "had this whole place back here lit up like a football field..." further promoting my theory, that of others, who believe the two girls were not there on the night of the thirteenth during LEs search.
I am not certain that the lights were there on the 13th. I think LE was searching for evidence after the girls were found (that week) but we don't have proof of either statement.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh wow......That does look like something sticking up on that side too. From the shape it doesn't look like it could be part of the collar either.....It looks wider on the top....That could be a handle....

To me it look like the loop handle to plastic garbage bag.

Wasn't the white loopy thingy under BGs chin determined many weeks ago to be part of an emblem, perhaps of the Oracle, that has been silk screened onto the fabric?

The image on the left of the attached poster does not have the light colored blur on BG's leg. This is a third BG image although they may all have been edited and therefore may contain common elements. IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=ind...UICigD&biw=1280&bih=587#imgrc=jtuUsDhgIZgCkM:

Wow! The photo on the left looks more like RL :-(

I posted this article a few threads back to no comments. Is this perhaps why BG hasn't been identified?

If so, then LE needs to give up something else ftom that video or audio, unless they have already identified him.

Because there is no clear view of his eyes, are even people who should know him, unsure?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1201335/The-eyes-recognising-know.html

"Our brain looks at a person's eyes first to identify a face, according to a study. It found the brain tries to obtain the maximum amount of information possible from a face, get vital information from, firstly someone's eyes, then the shape of their mouth and, thirdly, their nose"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I know these threads move so fast and some good ideas for discussion get lost. It bothers me immensely that we cannot see his eyes, always has. And it is interesting to learn that that is because our brains takes its cues from the eyes first.

I know in the second picture BG looks menacing but in the first one he looks more generic. Not only might someone better be able to recognize him, but what would his eyes be telling us if we, who don't know him, could see them? Would we be able to see intent? Would he look nonthreatening and cause us to question whether he's the killer? Would we see RL (well, some do anyway!)?

Thank you. Image # 16 of 33 shows the LEO lighting system that was used the evening of Feb. 13 that shone into the woods behind the cemetery. I recall a statement made by RL that LE "had this whole place back here lit up like a football field..." further promoting my theory, that of others, who believe the two girls were not there on the night of the thirteenth during LEs search.

That was the night of the 14th. After the bodies were located.

Iirc he said that the lights were there after they were found, missing 13th, found 14th, i believe he was saying that on the 15th or 16th. Edit to add 16th.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/
“There were hundreds of cars and vehicles and generator trucks that keep the lights going. They had the whole woods lit up like a football field,”
Logan said.

Wasn't the white loopy thingy under BGs chin determined many weeks ago to be part of an emblem, perhaps of the Oracle, that has been silk screened onto the fabric?

It was suggested but never agreed to. Like everything else in these threads.

That was the night of the 14th. After the bodies were located.

Does this indicate that only flashlights and no spot lights were used on the 13th when searching for the two girls?

I have cut RL a lot of slack in that area because I watched my dad, at the same age, start to talk differently, using odd wording, not being able to find the right word fast enough, so using the first ones that come to mind. So, I understood his way of speaking as a familiar peculiarity.

RL is not my dad or a relative. This man is a complete stranger and I find it odd. I was accused of picking nits for having an opinion I found the word odd. Are we only allowed to have opinions that agree with other because I'm confused by the hoopla my one opinion seems to have caused.

And...wouldn't altering the photo be a defense attorney's dream? They surely wouldn't go down that road.

But they have altered it, quite a bit - I think they could never dream of using that picture in court. But with your statement I can really see another reason why they didn't correct the face in particular. His legs, arms, what have you, would not be as key as the face and if they corrected it, it would be tampering.

So I agree with Kittymittons and others who felt speed was the issue to get it out there and quick and then your thoughts that once out there, not to chance the court issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed