IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to the possibility of there being a rifle on BG's right side..in the images my son did for me there is an area/or object on his left side we couldn't really figure out, but it looked like it could be the handle or end to something sticking up around his left shoulder. With the lighting being darker on that side we couldn't tell how far it goes down or if it's something he had tucked between his arm/side.

JMO

here's a link to the images so you can see what I'm referring to..it's outlined in blue with the "??" next to it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?332892-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-34&p=13245561#post13245561

I don't see that on any of my pictures but I do see what you are talking about on yours. What kind of filter did you use?

And...wouldn't altering the photo be a defense attorney's dream? They surely wouldn't go down that road.

I have posted this several times. The FBI has the best capability of fixing that picture, They do not need anybody on here to do it for them. They want someone to identify BG with this picture not a altered picture. This is necessary probably for court. Yes an altered pic would be a defense attorney's dream to get BG off..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies if this has been answered before, is there a time that has been identified when RL was at the Transfer Staion and if so, where is the article? TIA

anyone to come forward that may have seen any vehicles in that area during that time period to share that with us and contact our hotline.

CASAREZ: Now, this photo right here -- this is the bridge, right? Am I correct? This is the Monon High bridge? OK. The photograph of the man

who is the main suspect now -- he`s walking on what is the bridge?

LEAZENBY: Correct.

CASAREZ: And is that close to the entrance? Is that close to where Lindsey (sic) and Liberty and Abigail would have walked as they were

walking toward the trail?

LEAZENBY: They had -- they had been, obviously, on that bridge. So that would be the area, yes.

CASAREZ: What time do you think that picture was taken of him?

LEAZENBY: Honestly don`t know at this stage.

CASAREZ: Then how do you know that he was there around the time that they were there?

LEAZENBY: Again, based on information as part of the ongoing investigation at this stage.

CASAREZ: Now, a relative dropped them off, these two young girls, for a couple of hours to just walk on the trail. Have you spoken to that

relative?

LEAZENBY: Yes.

CASAREZ: So I would think that would be a pivotal witness right there as far as cars in the area, seeing anyone. Did anybody else see this person

on that bridge, or is it just that photograph?

[20:10:06]LEAZENBY: Again, we`re following into the many leads that we have, and you know, without going into any kind of great detail, that`s

The above link goes to the above post. Feb 20 & LE still wouldn't say it came from phone, jmo

The image on the left of the attached poster does not have the light colored blur on BG's leg. This is a third BG image although they may all have been edited and therefore may contain common elements. IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=ind...UICigD&biw=1280&bih=587#imgrc=jtuUsDhgIZgCkM:

I am so glad you posted this picture!! I have been searching for it! Yay!

That is one of the few things I haven't changed my mind on a dozen times.

To me he has a gun and a bag filled it dope.
The angle is like that so he can easily grab it and toss it if he sees the law.
This man is a dangerous man.
He's not a 77 yrs old alcoholic.
Jmo

I don't see that on any of my pictures but I do see what you are talking about on yours. What kind of filter did you use?

My son did those and he didn't use any filter at all. The only thing he did was erase the background (trees & stuff) because much of it was so close in color to BG's head & face area that it made it a bit hard to distinguish between the two, esp the top of his head. After that, as you could see, he just filled it in w/the green.

Definitely agree they probably wouldn't see him up there. Especially if he took the jacket off and had the brown hoodie showing. He would blend right into the trees and all the dead leaves on the ground.

People might not think it was weird either if they did see him. They might have thought it was one of the land owners or something. I'm not sure what you could legally hunt that time of year in Indiana. If it was deer hunting season they probably wouldn't have looked twice.

I agree with you on the stand too. I bet it would blend into the background if you were on the bridge.

Bouncing off your last sentence too, even if it wasn't completely hidden from view of those in the bridge (though I imagine it likely was) two girls out having fun on a hike together certainly would have no reason to be looking for someone anyway, you know? They had no reason, as far as we know, prior to his approach to be on guard and be looking around in the trees for creeps! Given that they were on Snapchat and taking photos they were probably just having fun, chatting, walking, doing what two teens would on a hike.

And as far as other people noticing, I agree people probably wouldn't have noticed him up in the trees (I found it super eery when I first saw that video and the tree stand thingy too. Like immediately made too much sense in a bad way) and of course before the girls were found dead no one else would've really had any reason to be suspicious either. Hard to say how many people walk in that area either considering how rough it looked for the guy who videoed it. Honestly are we even sure that's still on the official trail?

And since I've never seen it asked, beyond hunting being in season or not, does it seem weird to anyone else that hunting would even be allowed so close to a public hiking trail? Just seemed odd to me (not to mention risky!). I mean I'm in a nearby midwestern state where people do a lot of hunting as well and while I've never been nor ever had much interest in the activity, I've definitely noticed signs warning against hunting around public trails. And I don't think anything is really in season as far as hunting in this area goes in February (more the time for ice fishing if anything. See that a lot through the winter) but again, I'm no expert. Curious if any hunters out there could comment on this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One such statement I posted a link to the other day was his usage of the word "disaster" in the context of the murders of two young girls whose families he said he knew. IMO it was a word that seemed odd to me.

With all due respect to your opinions Bemused, it was a disaster! IMO

Did you see the still screenshots that I posted from that video or the photos taken by one of our posters from their visit to the scene?

Thanks for posting the link. I tried looking at it this morning but I kept having to refresh as it got stuck if you paused it - it wouldn't start again. I will give it another try tomorrow, maybe on another browser.

For those that missed our poster's trip to the bridge and all around the area:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwS0FkdDNWS0wwSlU/view

Thank you. Image # 16 of 33 shows the LEO lighting system that was used the evening of Feb. 13 that shone into the woods behind the cemetery. I recall a statement made by RL that LE "had this whole place back here lit up like a football field..." further promoting my theory, that of others, who believe the two girls were not there on the night of the thirteenth during LEs search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed