IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittymittons, I did some messing about with one of the pics of BG on thread #43, post #326. We had a lively discussion about it and it opened up the discussion of various parts for a rehash. I don't believe you were on or maybe you were just lurking. Do you think the "fix" makes a difference in BG's appearance? I will NOT be offended if you don't go and look!

I found your post, very interesting and what a sharp eye you have to catch that. I believe LE and the FBI may have done some photo manipulation to make the photo more clear. However, I don't think they've cloned anything out like blood, another person, Abby, etc. JMO.

Again, good catch.

Just click on the post # ......> other there and then copy past the link here. Tada
Thanks Jax49! :loveyou: How do you do that? I thought that every had the ability to set the number of posts per page so I didn't link a page because I thought everyone's would be different.

Was that a run-on sentence?

I think that bridge guy could have been using the stand. To me it looks like he might have a broken down rifle under his jacket. You can see something (orange arrows in photo) sticking up above his right collar and going down vertically to towards the bottom of his jacket. Whatever it is keeps that side of his jacket straight where all the snaps are. On the left side you can see how a few buttons are pulling the jacket open a little bit. It also looks like he has the bottom right part of his jacket kind of turned under to prevent whatever he has under there from falling down. He has his right arm pulled into his side too. Like he's trying to keep whatever else is under there from moving around or falling out.

Photo is from the Indiana State Police website. All I did was put the arrows in and resave it. No high pass sharpening or anything.

attachment.php

So glad you mentioned this. I do not know firearms but when picking apart this picture waaaay back, I noticed the exact same. The light bounces off a portion at the top in the same way the light bounces off his (supposedly) watch.

I would want to know:

Where precisely the deer stand is
Do any of the surrounding houses have a view of the deer stand to know if someone was using it.

I think it's the perfect location for lying in wait. And that would be or a random encounter or as some have suggested, not so random.

I also found it interesting the person taking the video had seen the stand the day before but even HE got turned around and couldn't find it at first.

I think that bridge guy could have been using the stand. To me it looks like he might have a broken down rifle under his jacket. You can see something (orange arrows in photo) sticking up above his right collar and going down vertically to towards the bottom of his jacket. Whatever it is keeps that side of his jacket straight where all the snaps are. On the left side you can see how a few buttons are pulling the jacket open a little bit. It also looks like he has the bottom right part of his jacket kind of turned under to prevent whatever he has under there from falling down. He has his right arm pulled into his side too. Like he's trying to keep whatever else is under there from moving around or falling out.

Photo is from the Indiana State Police website. All I did was put the arrows in and resave it. No high pass sharpening or anything.

attachment.php

I was thinking too that 1) if he is in the tree tops, people on the ground might not see him or 2) (from his point of view) even if he was seen and looked kitted out as a hunter, would anyone pay any attention to him or think him out of the ordinary?

I know you can see the bridge from the deer stand but would you be able to see the deer stand from the bridge? I seriously doubt it.

Just click on the post # ......> other there and then copy past the link here. Tada

Yay! I learned something new and useful!

But, yikes, a run-on AND a typo all in the same sentence!

Note to self: myst prouf reed befour poasting

Maybe there should be a caveat added by WS administrators following "You may sleuth what is public record, including past criminal or legal history. You may discuss whether or not you feel his voice or appearance match the evidence shared by LE." ***Do so at your own risk of persecution by fellow posters! For the most part I am scrolling and rolling past post after post of people's sympathies towards RL, his dog, his horses, his home. I can agree to disagree and will do so by scrolling past what I don't agree with.. I'd appreciate the same in return.

IMO it wouldn't make a scintilla of difference, but your post did make me smile. Thanks

I found your post, very interesting and what a sharp eye you have to catch that. I believe LE and the FBI may have done some photo manipulation to make the photo more clear. However, I don't think they've cloned anything out like blood, another person, Abby, etc. JMO.

Again, good catch.

Kitty, don't know if you were on yesterday, but one explanation as to why they may have done some photo manipulation would be if Libby's hand, coat, etc may have gotten in the way of the lens while filming. Agree about all the rest.

Kitty, don't know if you were on yesterday, but one explanation as to why they may have done some photo manipulation would be if Libby's hand, coat, etc may have gotten in the way of the lens while filming. Agree about all the rest.

I could totally see that. I know in the past people have speculated if she was in the photo near BG, in which I don't think is the case. JMO.

With regards to the possibility of there being a rifle on BG's right side..in the images my son did for me there is an area/or object on his left side we couldn't really figure out, but it looked like it could be the handle or end to something sticking up around his left shoulder. With the lighting being darker on that side we couldn't tell how far it goes down or if it's something he had tucked between his arm/side.

JMO

here's a link to the images so you can see what I'm referring to..it's outlined in blue with the "??" next to it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?332892-IN-Abigail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-34&p=13245561#post13245561

I'm pretty sure she didn't pull the 11:58 AM time and him staying there for 5 minutes out of her...umm..out of the sky. :blushing:

I'm taking it as fact. It says she viewed the affidavit itself. Unless she wants to be fired or jailed, I'm pretty convinced she actually saw it.
You have more faith in reporters than I do, lol. Ok. NBD. I'm not even sure what's relevant anymore anyway.

Now, back to chasing my tail, it's getting a lead on me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

May I ask if the local hangout spot in reference are the walking trails? Is the trestle High Bridge included in the "hangout" spot for the youthful citizens? I'm having trouble assuming so many parents allow their young children to hang out on the trestle that is in desperate need of repair and isn't it also considered to be trespassing whereas the walking trails are in good shape?
TIA for clarification.

Found it in thread # 20 by Angelo
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-20&p=13200101#post13200101
http://people.com/crime/liberty-german-abby-williams-slain-indiana-teens-two-weeks-missing/

Abby and Libby were familiar with the hike, Patty says, which is part of a 10-mile community trail created by the city of Delphi and considered a hangout for local teens.

This is much more clear. Awesome work!But This isn't the post I was referring to regarding the member who has been working on the white *whatever* at the collar area, under chin.

IIRC, that post was a tease. Never said what he/she had "discovered".

I was thinking too that 1) if he is in the tree tops, people on the ground might not see him or 2) (from his point of view) even if he was seen and looked kitted out as a hunter, would anyone pay any attention to him or think him out of the ordinary?

I know you can see the bridge from the deer stand but would you be able to see the deer stand from the bridge? I seriously doubt it.

Not saying anyone is wrong, but if it were something you would do wouldn't you wear clothing that would blend in better like camo?

IIRC, that post was a tease. Never said what he/she had "discovered".

Ooooo.Dang it. I'm as literal as they come! Never catch on to stuff normal people see. Thank you. I'll take that potential new discovery off my list :-)

It might also be considered that this is a small town with a lynching in it's past, SM has likely already tried and convicted this man, so it wouldn't be in the best interest of LE to have someone take a shot at RL, or otherwise attack him physically.Added security is common sense IMO, because if something were to happen to RL, it would be very easy at this juncture for the viewing public, across the nation(and world)to conclude that these small town officers colluded in his disposal.
A big red flag is raised to me when the security at RL's PV hearing was held:

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.

Thank you! Looks like I missed your post - I do agree that the pant leg doesn't look right, although you would think that the FBI would be able to clone better than that. I wonder if anyone who rocks in photoshop would have an opinion about it.

And the not releasing him walking has definitely raised suspicion about what exactly he was doing/carrying/exposing as he walked. I do wish that we knew if there was any SA...it's hard to profile or hunt or sleuth without knowing.

The image on the left of the attached poster does not have the light colored blur on BG's leg. This is a third BG image although they may all have been edited and therefore may contain common elements. IMO.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/search?q=ind...UICigD&biw=1280&bih=587#imgrc=jtuUsDhgIZgCkM:

Attachments

• aa71db935aba52060f86e4f03d2988b1.jpg
    aa71db935aba52060f86e4f03d2988b1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 539
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics