IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be super clear about this. I know people want to cast RL as a kindly, befuddled grandpa who made a small mistake but the reality is he wasn't 20. These are multiple counts of drinking and driving on various occasions when he was an adult, just a few years ago.

And he did it repeatedly, even after having been caught and arrested.

Normal, responsible, mature adults who do not have serious alcohol problems don;t continually break the law in that manner, after getting caught once. And frankly, it is extremely rare for a person to get caught the only time they drive drunk. It's impossible that he got caught several times and doesn't have a serious problem.

Please ask MADD if this man is just a sweet old guy who made a small error.

Regardless, none of this is related the murder of the girls, but posts keep trying to almost cast this guy as an angel who is being crucified by the law and any who are defending the investigation and i think that goes a bit far.
:goodpost:

Apologies Jax...didn't make myself very clear.

I mean like the PO house and buildings after the SW...if LE believed that the crime took place there. Not the place/day they found the girls.

Ah. Sorry I misunderstood. I don't know but the search lasted many hours. I assume it was returned after they finished. MOO

I am new to this case.44 threads!!WOW
Can someone tell me where they found Liberty's phone?
Thank you
LE has never stated that they have physical possession of Liberty's phone. In my opinion, they are still looking for it - others will disagree.

If LE say he isn't a suspect anymore and everything is unrelated he shouldn't be sleuthed anymore?! Right?!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The other interpretation is that they just don't have the evidence. A lack of evidence clearly doesn't mean a person is innocent. It just means they don't have evidence.

But frankly, if they don't now - and I am certain they'd have crucial DNA evidence back by now if they have any - I don't think they will.

Yet, they claim they are working steadily ahead and will get there so hopefully they will solve the crime and catch whoever is responsible. We have had far too many cases where there's no resolution. And evil remains free.

BBM
True I should have probably stated zero evidence of involvement.

Yes. We have still shots of a video "from her phone" and an audio "from her phone" and a snapchat of Abby "from her phone" from 7 hours before. We have no clue IF they have her actual phone or it was sent to cloud or something similar. We don't know. LE hasn't said.

Go to page 1 and click to catch up..... *Media Maps & Timelines*

Got it!

The other interpretation is that they just don't have the evidence. A lack of evidence clearly doesn't mean a person is innocent. It just means they don't have evidence.

But frankly, if they don't now - and I am certain they'd have crucial DNA evidence back by now if they have any - I don't think they will.

Yet, they claim they are working steadily ahead and will get there so hopefully they will solve the crime and catch whoever is responsible. We have had far too many cases where there's no resolution. And evil remains free.

This is just bouncing off your post, not disagreeing.

We do not know that this will be a DNA case. There have been conflicting statements regarding DNA collected from the crime scene.
We also know that LE is not expecting to have evidence processed and reviewed from the last probable cause search of RL's property. I believe the search was 2 weeks ago, and at the time they reported that they expected results from that search to take 4 to 6 weeks. I am sorry that I am not backing myself up with links... it's all in the media thread... somewhere...

If LE say he isn't a suspect anymore and everything is unrelated he shouldn't be sleuthed anymore?! Right?!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I believe he is still a POI. Tricia makes the decisions about who can and can't be sleuthed in any particular case. In this case, she has allowed limited sleuthing of RL, based on what's been reported in MSM about him.

I am new to this case.44 threads!!WOW
Can someone tell me where they found Liberty's phone?
Thank you

Hi Syra! Media thread is posted in my siggy. All the info you will need there! <3

Here is an article about today's hearing: http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-to-charges-unrelated-to-delphi-teens-murders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In MOO, there are quite a few similarities between BG and RL. IMO, both appear to look down when they walk. When I look at the picture of BG under a magnifying glass, his left eye seems to stand out a little more than the right eye. Looking at the picture of RL in the paper today, I notice his left eye more than the right. Just another observation and all IMO only. Thank you to BessDrew, as I jumped off your post to show picture of RL in the paper.

All these point to the possibility(IMO) of a serious addiction issue. Addicts tend to be delusional. Addiction is often comorbid with mental illness, which can also cause delusional behavior. My inference(again...IMO) is that this more a medical condition we are learning about than a criminal one. In other words, the criminality is a symptom of a medical condition which he may or may not have been treated for in the past, but which, obviously, is still in serious need of treatment. No amount of jail time, fines, etc, will take that away. Until treatment has been successful, a person with this type of record will likely continue to stay stuck in this cycle.

Great post!

-

I would never, ever drink and drive.
Ever. Never. Never.
Lost two friends.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I won't even talk on my cell while driving. My family knows not to call me if I am on the road.

Let ME be clear... I'm not saying RL is an angel or my grandpa sub. What I am saying is he doesn't 'fit the bill" (IMO) for being BG and at almost 78 he isn't the man who murdered these two teenagers. No angels here and I certainly wasn't one at anytime in my life and am not one now. All JMO

I agree. They would charge him if they had anything, at this point, before he was released. Or before he was granted bond.

It's not standard to hike bail for another, alleged crime but it does happen.

I don't see any evidence of any federal crimes. And no reason the feds would charge a suspect even if there was something that technically allowed for federal charges as long as there were more viable, chargeable state offenses.

Let's be super clear about this. I know people want to cast RL as a kindly, befuddled grandpa who made a small mistake but the reality is he wasn't 20. These are multiple counts of drinking and driving on various occasions when he was an adult, just a few years ago.

And he did it repeatedly, even after having been caught and arrested.

Normal, responsible, mature adults who do not have serious alcohol problems don;t continually break the law in that manner, after getting caught once. And frankly, it is extremely rare for a person to get caught the only time they drive drunk. It's impossible that he got caught several times and doesn't have a serious problem.

Please ask MADD if this man is just a sweet old guy who made a small error.

Regardless, none of this is related the murder of the girls, but posts keep trying to almost cast this guy as an angel who is being crucified by the law and any who are defending the investigation and i think that goes a bit far.

In MOO, there are quite a few similarities between BG and RL. IMO, both appear to look down when they walk. When I look at the picture of BG under a magnifying glass, his left eye seems to stand out a little more than the right eye. Looking at the picture of RL in the paper today, I notice his left eye more than the right. Just another observation and all IMO only. Thank you to BessDrew, as I jumped off your post to show picture of RL in the paper.

Very interesting about the eyes, IMO.

I believe he is still a POI. Tricia makes the decisions about who can and can't be sleuthed in any particular case. In this case, she has allowed limited sleuthing of RL, based on what's been reported in MSM about him.
Ah ok! Be interesting to know if Tricia changes her mind. Thank you for telling me liltexans.

I still think one of the biggest pieces of the puzzle to lead to the killer is the "why"? What is the most logical reason for BG to kill two 13/14 year old girls....thats the million dollar? I think if LE knows why they were killed which hopefully evidence has been recovered, such as manner of death to give them an inkling as to the motive. If LE has this I would think they probably have narrowed down their potential suspect list...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en