IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO picture has been manipulated by LE. Poster in thread #43 explained 'cloning'. IMO that's what's happened here. IMO BG has bloodstains on his jeans that have been cloned off. IMO the brown appearance at the top of his jeans could also be bloodstain.

I'd like to follow up on this thought a bit more:

Could you please tell me if this area has ever been used by youth groups as a week 'outdoor' camp, or a day recreation area?
During what years has it been a teen hangout?

Though I am not familiar with the area, I doubt it has ever been used as a formal out door camp or day recreation area. The amount of public property is rather small and spread out on narrow paths. There does not seem to be enough room to accommodate a camp. Nor have any of the aerial photographs suggested that a former camp is in the area.

Though the area could be used for day recreation (field trips), my bet is that the creek and the bridge sans guard rails would make most schools very leery of it. In short, its use as a hang out spot is probably known, but completely informal. As another poster mentioned, many rural towns have these spots.

If we're going back to the drawing board.. how about this for consideration? Impossible?

What if LG's phone video recording was in the distance, and just happened to catch that person we refer to as BG.. but BG doesn't end up being relevant.. then it's wide open.. could it have been a teen boy or two instead? What if instead of imagining that the perp lied about *his* age to the girls, the girls had instead lied about *their* ages, ie told the perp they were a few years older than they actually were. The guys get there to meet the girls.. find they're younger.. 'jailbait'.. and they're 'bad guys', and they kill the girls.. what if there are 2 of them? Perhaps 17-19 or so? A little older? Possible?

BBM

LE has determined BG is relevant.

jailbait to murder...no.

Yes, I believe that is true as of the last update we heard. (Although some media has reported there was no bond, court docs seemed to reflect there was.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's true, because I'd find it hard to believe that he couldn't, via friends or family at least, come up with 10% of $5000!

If we're going back to the drawing board.. how about this for consideration? Impossible?

What if LG's phone video recording was in the distance, and just happened to catch that person we refer to as BG.. but BG doesn't end up being relevant.. then it's wide open.. could it have been a teen boy or two instead? What if instead of imagining that the perp lied about *his* age to the girls, the girls had instead lied about *their* ages, ie told the perp they were a few years older than they actually were. The guys get there to meet the girls.. find they're younger.. 'jailbait'.. and they're 'bad guys', and they kill the girls.. what if there are 2 of them? Perhaps 17-19 or so? A little older? Possible?

Bingo. I've had this thought as well. What if BG isn't even BG? What if he had absolutely nothing to do with it and the video simply happened to include him as well.

I wonder if it's true, because I'd find it hard to believe that he couldn't, via friends or family at least, come up with 10% of $5000!

Some have suggested he stayed in at the suggestion of his lawyer or to get more credit for time served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or indeed BG plus 1 or 2 teenage boys maybe. BG perhaps the father/uncle of 1 of the teenage boys. RL maybe another relative ... A certain mission to eliminate a threat/danger.

In order to go that route we'd have to discount LE calling BG the main suspect. They also said that at the least he participated in the murders. Considering they have more video and audio I can't think of any way they'd be wrong on BG.

But, if we discounted everything LE has said I still don't think two teen boys are likely perps. By now someone would have talked. MOO, of course.

I'm confused, the oct 8 2014 2 yr suspended sentence, wouldn't that have ended on oct 8 2016?

If he hasn't been arrested at time of drinking beer at pizza place but it is known about how is it known he was drunk? Why is has license still revoked? I must be missing something. Jmo a couple screws but still.

Logan could serve two years to four and a half years in jail or prison when he is sentenced April 10.

Carroll County Superior Court Judge Kurtis Fouts reminded Logan that he had received a two-year suspended sentence for his Oct. 8, 2014, operating while intoxicated charge and he could be sentenced to that time in addition to the new charge, a Level 6 felony that could bring him a sentence of six months to two and a half years.

Fouts said the two sentences would have to be served consecutively.

Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

IMO picture has been manipulated by LE. Poster in thread #43 explained 'cloning'. IMO that's what's happened here. IMO BG has bloodstains on his jeans that have been cloned off. IMO the brown appearance at the top of his jeans could also be bloodstain.
Just curious about your opinion on the blood stains....Do you have a theory of where said blood stains came from? Hunting?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ronald Logan pleaded guilty to a charge of being a habitual traffic violator, after being arrested for violating his probation.

The 77-year-old will stay in prison until he is sentenced later this month.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/De...ads-guilty-on-unrelated-charge-418108623.html
According to the article...

"The 77-year-old will stay in prison until he is sentenced later this month."

??? Is that poor writing/choice of wording or is that where he was actually being held??

I know it was reported he was transferred for safety reasons (sorry no link)...maybe he was being held at a nearby prison in order to keep him in segregation/protective custody??

I realize it probably doesn't matter to the case...does it?? Would LE take such precautions for just anyone?? Absolutely not in the county I live in...unless they are a crucial witness or someone they want to ensure is alive and well for the duration of the investigation through trial.

IMOO, it was most likely a bad choice of words...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Also, if your phone has a note pad option, write your post there and then copy and paste it to post.

Iphone 3g 32gb 2009 :) i had a 6 plus & returned it 2 hours later, too many bells & whistles. :)

According to the article...

"The 77-year-old will stay in prison until he is sentenced later this month."

??? Is that poor writing/choice of wording or is that where he was actually being held??

I know it was reported he was transferred for safety reasons (sorry no link)...maybe he was being held at a nearby prison in order to keep him in segregation/protective custody??

I realize it probably doesn't matter to the case...does it?? Would LE take such precautions for just anyone?? Absolutely not in the county I live in...unless they are a crucial witness or someone they want to ensure is alive and well for the duration of the investigation through trial.

IMOO, it was most likely a bad choice of words...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

RL is still in the Carroll County Jail according to VineLink. The media seems to not understand the difference between jail and prison.

Occurs to me I remember three addresses being identified publicly--others weren't???

Are those addresses public? I would love to find that information please. That would be a great start. TIA

RL is still in the Carroll County Jail according to VineLink. The media seems to not understand the difference between jail and prison.

Then what do you suppose the bail bond is all about? Unless he opted to stay in or ?

My feet are still planted firmly on the ground.
I also believe LE that the pv, as listed, had nothing to do with the investigation of the murders.

I think that the core possibility (BG innocently directing them to other people ie "Hey, the road is down the hill") is plausible. At the same time, in all probability, BG knows the police wish to talk to him. If he were innocent, he would probably come forward and state that he saw the girls looking for somebody and pointed out that there were other young people "down the hill".

The police and FBI maintain that there is no evidence of a social media arranged meeting. I hope that they are still exploring the possibility of a meeting. Though not related, Al Queda terrorists have learned fatal lessons about the ability of social media to be tracked (even with expert precautions) and have gone back to olde fashioned verbal communications.

It is possible that other criminals, even non sophisticated ones, have gotten shy about social media and are relying on verbal arrangements. In the end, not being social media linked does not rule out the possibility of a meeting as you raise the possibility of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms