IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big red flag is raised to me when the security at RL's PV hearing was held:

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.

I'm wondering if the media may be going off the journal entry on MyCase after his court hearing yesterday that states - Held without Bond::

04/03/2017
Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in the custody of Sheriff and by counsel, Andrew Achey. The State of Indiana and the defendant file a written plea agreement. Admission Hearing is held on the Petition. The defendant admits the allegations of the Amended Petition for Revocation of Probation filed on March 16, 2017. The Court finds that the defendant violated the terms of his probation. Dispositional Hearing is set for April 10, 2017 at 11:00 am. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County and held without bond.C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO4/3/17
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
Present: State of Indiana
Present: Logan, Ronald E
Present: Achey, Andrew A.
Hearing Date: 04/03/2017

Good thought but I believe the reporter(s) were present in court yesterday.

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.

IMO it's because of the death threats he has received and they are REQUIRED to keep him safe in their custody.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Confusing to say the least. Until we can see the video will we know for sure what time he was there.

Even if he was there hours before the girls were murdered, it still does not positively say he couldn't have done it because no one knows where he was between 2 PM Feb 13 and appprox noon Feb 14. The police probably have a very good idea but we do not. The fact he was at the TS hours before doesn't mean much except he was there at the TS hours before. MOO

RBBM

IMHO, the security was necessary no matter what the hearing was for. There have been multiple threats made on SM against RL's life.

(Feel free to treat as rumor since they aren't linkable. But I've read many myself.)

I'm no longer uncomfortable about RL admitting to being at the Transfer Station at 1, because now, I'm very uneasy!

Why was RL admitting he was at the TS so important? I figured they would have used the Pizza King trip "evidence" of driving his vehicle AND after having a beer.

I'm thinking LE may be laying the trap to catch RL. He ADMITTED he was in the area at the time the girls would have been on the bridge or near it. Maybe just another piece of the puzzle?! JMO

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Media has reported that investigators told them that RL was at the Transfer Station hours before the girls were even dropped off that afternoon - so we are talking in the morning for the time frame RL was there.

im SO confused, help me out. The ts is much farther from the girls crime scene than his house, so why would that be admitting to be near the crime scene??? When his house is closer. Actually, according to a map I saw, the transfer station is not near the bridge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong. I think the main concern initially was that RL went to the transfer station (which is a place to take refuse) on the day the girls were murdered. Of course the implication would be that if he were the culprit then he might want to dispose of the evidence. His going there on the very day seemed either awfully coincidental or very suspicious.

I'm new here. And a neophyte to sleuthing...

Is it unusual that LE didn't disclose the manner in which the girls died? Wouldn't it be helpful if the public knew if it were a stabbing or a shooting? A person might realize that their husband/boyfriend/uncle's favorite knife/gun is missing or has been cleaned...

As I recall, in the Missy Beavers case, LE told the public she was bludgeoned during the first press conference...

I've been searching the media thread with no luck. Does anyone have the link for which LEO said (and I'm paraphrasing):

'BG is a middle aged white male and RL is a white male.'

I believe this was said in response to a MSM question comparing RL to BG.

TIA

Edit: Here it is. Thank you to Bemused for finding it!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.
“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”

Even if he was there hours before the girls were murdered, it still does not positively say he couldn't have done it because no one knows where he was between 2 PM Feb 13 and appprox noon Feb 14. The police probably have a very good idea but we do not. The fact he was at the TS hours before doesn't mean much except he was there at the TS hours before. MOO

JMO...
I agree.
But it does eliminate the speculation that he was disposing evidence of a crime after it was committed.
Peace.
JMO.

I'm new here. And a neophyte to sleuthing...

Is it unusual that LE didn't disclose the manner in which the girls died? Wouldn't it be helpful if the public knew if it were a stabbing or a shooting? A person might realize that their husband/boyfriend/uncle's favorite knife/gun is missing or has been cleaned...

As I recall, in the Missy Beavers case, LE told the public she was bludgeoned during the first press conference...

Hi and Welcome!

I don't find it unusual at all that info regarding COD hasn't been shared with the public. MOO

I think one of the problems is w/LE saying so little in this case, we don't know if there has been anyone who's possibly seen something/someone and has come forward with that info. I realize they're not obligated to tell us everything they know/don't know but with the 2 months mark coming up soon, if they don't have any clue still on who BG is I can't understand why they don't release even just a tiny bit more of info. I just don't get this really tight-lipped approach they've went with. Not when you have someone who could commit a crime like this against 2 kids walking around somewhere..I mean, after all they did ask "Who's next?"

jmo

It was for his RL's protection, JMO. Social media has already convicted him and perhaps some ppl do not like him. MOO

JMO...
I agree.
But it does eliminate the speculation that he was disposing evidence of a crime after it was committed.
Peace.
JMO.

It absolutely does but some appear to be saying it means he had no involvement whatsoever. IMO

I've been searching the media thread with no luck. Does anyone have the link for which LEO said (and I'm paraphrasing):

'BG is a middle aged white male and RL is a white male.'

I believe this was said in response to a MSM question comparing RL to BG.

TIA

No link but I do remember those same words. Wasn't the officer sitting in his patrol car during the interview?

No that's because they said again ..he is not a suspect

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

At this minute, whomever the killer is has not been named a suspect. But the killer did it.

No link but I do remember those same words. Wasn't the officer sitting in his patrol car during the interview?

It was Perrine, the one who became emotional at the presser.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”

It appears that the highlighted property belongs to someone with a different last name than RL. Can you clarify? Thanks :).
When I follow that link I see all of the different parcels that belong to RL highlighted. If you go to any other property (they are all numbered) you see and leave your mouse over it, a popup with the name of the property owner will appear. You can zoom the map out and move all around the county and look at the owners of each and every property.

JMO...
I remember reading it not hearing it. I've been trying to find it for a couple days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky