IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching the media thread with no luck. Does anyone have the link for which LEO said (and I'm paraphrasing):

'BG is a middle aged white male and RL is a white male.'

I believe this was said in response to a MSM question comparing RL to BG.

TIA

Edit: Here it is. Thank you to Bemused for finding it!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.
“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”
Wow, that is pretty wide open, huh? That is where they're at?? "Mr Logan is also a white male"???? (So are........ how many other males in the USA???)

I would think the same, but I cannot tell from the picture of RL being led into courtroom building if he is wearing a bullet prof best? Would that not protect him also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if someone aimed for his head. I don't think it's so unusual that officer safety and prisoner safety was paramount. What I do find unusual is *the* Sheriff of Carroll County, Tobe L, and Delphi police chief were there in court. The Sheriff actually rode in the vehicle transporting him, from what I could see in that video from Twitter yesterday. IMO

Thank you for for this map - it really helps to visualize the lay of the land. One question, though - just for reference, is it possible to add a marker on this map showing where the girls were dropped off?

Neither LE nor MSM has ever given us the exact location where the girls were dropped off.

What do you think he uses to take to the transfer station? Have the appropriate receptacle is proof of curbside pick up?

According to this map he doesn't live in the city limits of Delphi. :dunno:

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=185&Itemid=147

When talking about whether RL had trash pick up. This picture is from when they were searching his property. I certainly would not risk my probation to go to the transfer station if I had trash pick up, even for recycling.
attachment.php

Can you link that?

From what I can see/link: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...yTTBNekF5TnpFME1EUXdPalV4T1RNMk1qY3lZekk9In19

[FONT="]The court takes acceptance of the plea agreement under advisement and sets this matter for sentencing, subject to acceptance of the plea and plea agreement on April 10, 2017 at 11:00 am, at which time the defendant is ordered to appear. The Probation Department is ordered to prepare an updated presentence report. The Court sets bond for the above captioned cause in the sum of $5000 with 10% cash bond allowed. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO4/3/17

[/FONT]
emphasis by me

If I knew how, I would. It's from MyCase, just like yours. But it's from his original case dated 2/27/2014 where they filed his PV originally before they made his new case for Operate Veh After Being Habitual Traffic Offender. Where everyone was looking before 4-3-2017.

Did you read what he said yesterday?

Red Flag? The Red Flag is that while anyone is in the custody of LE, they are responsible for their safety. Have you seen the threats on his life out there? There are tons of them!

The security has nothing to do with anything except they are responsible to keep this man (or anyone in their custody) safe from the lunatics out there with fire and pitchforks.

I think RL must be receiving death threats because of the girls... It is a sad situation...

Moo says the cow...

But that is what it sounds like to me.

Wow, that is pretty wide open, huh? That is where they're at?? "Mr Logan is also a white male"???? (So are........ how many other males in the USA???)

Yes. But he is not "middle aged". Apparently LE thinks the man on the bridge IS middle aged...

Thank you for for this map - it really helps to visualize the lay of the land. One question, though - just for reference, is it possible to add a marker on this map showing where the girls were dropped off?

That is an unknown anymore. In one of the first tv news stories the newscaster stated (and showed) that LE told them that the girls were dropped off by the sisterat the main entrance across from that two-story house. That news footage is gone and I can no longer verify that as fact since I cannot link it.

Since then all the newspeople and LE talk of being dropped off at one of the "tributaries," which could mean the cemetery or south west of the bridge (the public road that turns into a private road that runs under the south side of the bridge).

So, as much as I would love to do that, I simply do not know anymore. Argh!

Understand. There is a NEW case opened for just this which is my link. Weird to be sure. lol.

If I knew how, I would. It's from MyCase, just like yours. But it's from his original case dated 2/27/2014 where they filed his PV originally before they made his new case for Operate Veh After Being Habitual Traffic Offender. Where everyone was looking before 4-3-2017.

I've been searching the media thread with no luck. Does anyone have the link for which LEO said (and I'm paraphrasing):

'BG is a middle aged white male and RL is a white male.'

I believe this was said in response to a MSM question comparing RL to BG.

TIA

Edit: Here it is. Thank you to Bemused for finding it!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.
“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”

If I could only find the on camera interview RL gave in which I'm sure I recollect him saying which direction the girls were walking. It really interested me because I wondered how he would know. If anyone runs across that interview, please let me know because it's driving me bonkers. Someone may have told RL, but I don't know. MOO

Take away BG = RL for a moment. For which I am not sure one way or the other. Not the point.

Yes, seeing a 77year old shuffling out of court is not something anyone likes to see. But what we forget is that time and time and time and time again, he has done this to himself. Nobody else told him to get behind the wheel of a car when he was forbidden to be there. Nor has anyone, IMO, put a beer to his lips and made him drink.

We need to separate the two things here. IMO, he was busted for doing things AGAINST THE LAW. Repeatedly. So no, not poor 77-year-old man. If you want to drink, stay home. If you want to get blitzed...do it at home. Not in public and not where you have the opportunity to kill someone next time by drinking and driving.

Sorry for the rant. I lost an uncle to a drunk driver who walked away from not only the accident but any court/jail/fines etc. I abhor drinking and driving. It's pretty simple. Just do not do it.

Not meant to be pointed at anyone. Just a general rant taken from a poster that was speaking their mind too.

My .02

That is very sad about your uncle and you have every right to abhor drink driving.
I'm not too keen on seeing a 77 yr old man in cuffs and in prison for what I feel is a minor offence even though what he did is against the law. I feel it's harsh but I'm in the uk and things are a little different.
It hasn't been said he drank at the pizza place and then drove. It's been said he had a drink there and he drove to the tip. No where does it state he did both at the same time on the 13th or whenever it was.
You mention time and time again 4 times. Has he done this 4 times?
You may not have any empathy for him and that's fine but I'm entitled to and I have.

When talking about whether RL had trash pick up. This picture is from when they were searching his property. I certainly would not risk my probation to go to the transfer station if I had trash pick up, even for recycling. View attachment 114282

Iirc that is the unit to electrify thr fence. Jmo

YES! THIS is why it's relevant that RL traveled to Transfer Station that day around time before girls were there!
It's worth mentioning that the Transfer Station (dump) is on the exact same road that goes under the south/east part of the bridge which is where Gray Hughes says Libby took the video of BG (N 625 W). :dunno:

This road:

attachment.php

A big red flag is raised to me when the security at RL's PV hearing was held:

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.

Here is the original article from today, 4-4-2017 Herald Journal:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

What do you think he uses to take to the transfer station? Have the appropriate receptacle is proof of curbside pick up?

According to this map he doesn't live in the city limits of Delphi. :dunno:

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=185&Itemid=147

Whether you live outside the city limits does not mean you do or don't get trash pick up. You simply pay for trash pick up. I live outside of the city limits and I get trash pick up. Depending on what I pay, I am given X amount of trash cans or a certain size dumpster.

Neither LE nor MSM has ever given us the exact location where the girls were dropped off.

Initially MSM reported that LE stated that the girls were dropped off at the main entrance. That has now morphed into one of the tributaries. IDK why though.

If I could only find the on camera interview RL gave in which I'm sure I recollect him saying which direction the girls were walking. It really interested me because I wondered how he would know. If anyone runs across that interview, please let me know because it's driving me bonkers. Someone may have told RL, but I don't know. MOO

All I remember hearing his say was that it was hard to imagine "someone carrying them there".. .that is was very rough.

You know, I was thinking about some of the jobs my brother has worked on in the past, where often times the company would put the crew up in a hotel, anywhere from a few days to even a few months. If anyone lived close enough to drive there, they didn't have to stay..some would still stay and drive home on the weekends. If they were staying some place for a while, they didn't just sit in their hotel room all the time. I can recall my brother taking his fishing poles w/him because he'd sometimes find good spots to go fishing. However, on the other hand, I think, or would like to believe, if BG was part of any crew in the area, his co-workers would alert LE of anything suspicious about someone they were working with, or if they recognized him from the images. Unless they haven't been paying a lot/or any attention to this case or the news. I would also like to believe LE has checked this avenue. Still, you never know, but I don't personally rule out BG is local.

jmo.

Those pics just give me a headache at this point. I can't get a definite on anything about the person's features, age range, or even size anymore. Heck, at this point I won't even argue if they are "white" or male. Maybe it's a Polynesian female, lol. So frustrating. Probably, IF the voice AND the pictures belong to the murderer- together, someone who knows them would recognize them. I think it's all useless for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu