IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the press conferences, one of the officers speaking, said something like.. LG is a hero because she had the wherewithal to video a crime that was about to happen. It seems kind of doubtful that she would be recording the perp after he had already murdered her. jmo.

Bouncing off your post.

What if BG or someone did notice her videoing and taking pics on the Bridge and aSSumed she was filming him ( paranoia?) instead of Abby or
Maybe she was filming him and he took the phone and him or the other guy started filming Libby and Abby struggling to get the phone back.? Maybe the twist is she didn't film the bad guys, but the bad guys filmed her and Abby?
Back in the first few threads there were posts that implied Abby was grounded from her phone as well as Libby, also. They were loaned a family members phone for "safety purposes" . So, if Libby is having fun filming, BG gets po'ed and confronts them & then takes her phone. Any teenager is going to put up a fuss and do or say whatever they can to get family members phone back. Especially if they've already been in trouble with their own phone.
Turn the tables. BG is holding the phone from confrontation to whenever.
Would that video be saved to cloud or SnapChat app automatically? if she was logged in , that is?

I do not have a link to the post I mentioned above. I have looked for so long, apologies, forgive me. I'm old, not tech savvy like you whippersnappers .

All of the above is my own personal opinion. It is not fact. It is theory based on remarks from past threads that I'm unable to locate at this time.

Question: BG pics. I can't help It, but every time I see that pic and the blurred/brushed areas they appear to be shapes of other people. Directly behind him - - - someone sitting on the edge of the Bridge or support. Could that be Abby? Someone else?

Again. Speculation. My own opinion.

That is an unknown anymore. In one of the first tv news stories the newscaster stated (and showed) that LE told them that the girls were dropped off by the sisterat the main entrance across from that two-story house. That news footage is gone and I can no longer verify that as fact since I cannot link it.

Since then all the newspeople and LE talk of being dropped off at one of the "tributaries," which could mean the cemetery or south west of the bridge (the public road that turns into a private road that runs under the south side of the bridge).

So, as much as I would love to do that, I simply do not know anymore. Argh!

I remember the tributaries quote. I believe it was ISP Trooper Kim Riley in the Feb 14 2 PM presser in which he was sitting with the Delphi Chief of Police and the Sheriff of Carroll County, Tobe L. I am pretty sure if you go to Fox59's timeline of the murders there is a link.

Think it's in this 10+ minute presser.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DiBYdeGbdE

What do you think he uses to take to the transfer station? Have the appropriate receptacle is proof of curbside pick up?

According to this map he doesn't live in the city limits of Delphi. :dunno:

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=185&Itemid=147

We live in the country and have various farm animals. There are loads of things that don't or shouldn't be just thrown in the trash. Anything we take is usually too big. Old fencing, broken equipment, old tires, etc. We go to France's equivalent of the transfer station about once a month.

A big red flag is raised to me when the security at RL's PV hearing was held:

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.
my guess their were so many LE around him for security reasons from the public. It was only a few weeks ago that he had to be moved for "protection" within the jail system. This is a very high profile case. I did not find it odd at all that there were so many LE there.

Thank you for for this map - it really helps to visualize the lay of the land. One question, though - just for reference, is it possible to add a marker on this map showing where the girls were dropped off?

The Case Map has all the important markers on it. Linked in the OP and the media thread.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=195lcn7G7VGC-TkdJirxwNf6o9xM&usp=sharing

16jn8l5.png

WebSight, the transfer station IS marked incorrectly on google maps as I first thought, only slightly though. If you look closely it's just across the other side of the road.

It really does. My word for the day is "weird". lol

When they were still just missing, MSM stated that they had been dropped off by the sister and were to be picked up by a family member. The story does keep changing, doesn't it?

If I could only find the on camera interview RL gave in which I'm sure I recollect him saying which direction the girls were walking. It really interested me because I wondered how he would know. If anyone runs across that interview, please let me know because it's driving me bonkers. Someone may have told RL, but I don't know. MOO

I would think that RL certainly knows bucket loads of inside information from the swarms of LE and searchers crawling all over the area at the time. There was probably information sharing all around. In fact, it just occurred to me that that would make if hard for LE to use that tactic on RL if they did want to accuse him. jmo

im SO confused, help me out. The ts is much farther from the girls crime scene than his house, so why would that be admitting to be near the crime scene??? When his house is closer. Actually, according to a map I saw, the transfer station is not near the bridge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, the Transfer Station is further from the crime scene than RL's house. But prior to the revelation that he'd driven to the transfer station, it was assumed he was walking. Since the road on which the transfer station is located also passes under the bridge, and since we know now RL was driving when he chose to do so, it would have been possible for him to have driven almost to the exact scene of the initial abduction. Some have theorized that the perp, in taking the girls "down the hill" from the south end of the bridge, led them to a waiting vehicle. None of this proves anything about RL, only that he had the means to be under the bridge without walking there or to have dropped off someone under the bridge.

Personally, I think it's unlikely the girls were taken anywhere by vehicle because taking them back at night would have been highly risky--LE could easily have been there with night-vision capability, for example.

YES! THIS is why it's relevant that RL traveled to Transfer Station that day around time before girls were there!

Why is this relevant? I am being serious because I don't understand. Thx!

Hi and Welcome!

I don't find it unusual at all that info regarding COD hasn't been shared with the public. MOO
I totally agree with you. However, as Molecularblonde mentioned above, Missy Bevers COD was released early on. I wonder why???

Thank you for for this map - it really helps to visualize the lay of the land. One question, though - just for reference, is it possible to add a marker on this map showing where the girls were dropped off?
we don't know where they were dropped off. Just one of the many things LE is not sharing.

I must have missed that report. Thanks so much! :daisy:

Well, apparently it didn't stay out there long. I can no longer find it. I watched it several times. It was the same news report that also showed the route that LE believed the girls were led - that was off the north side, down the hill and along to the creek to where they were found.

Kymom and Jax:

Thank you for your replies and help.
Good grief this board moves swiftly!
Left for two minutes and can barely catch up!

I see that I was innocorrect in thinking that LE had told the public that Missy Beavers was bludgeoned. My fault, I'm sorry.

That said, a morsel of new/additional information surrounding Libby and Abby's death would be so greatly appreciated by so many.

However I'm certain they (LE) have their reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper