IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says he was there for 5 minutes.

An estimation, I assume, and we don't know what he did or where he went after that. We also don't know that the girls were dropped of precisely at 1:00 on the dot, perhaps it was a bit earlier. I'm just saying he may have seen them since he was in the vicinity. Or not. Who knows. So much secrecy and such strange timing for LE and the courts to become so obsessed with Mr. Logan. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Here's the video of RL ... you have to walk there for whomever wanted it?

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

BBM: Really? People thought he walked all the way from his house to the TS? lol. Wonders never cease. I missed all that "talk".
i think the poster meant they thought his only mode of transportation to get to the bridge was by walking.

Any further discoveries about the photos or the clothes of the unknown suspect in the blue jacket?

Here's the video of RL ... you have to walk there for whomever wanted it?

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

There are quite a few interviews I got confused with because he wears similar clothing in many of them. When I look in YouTube and go by the picture of RL that's showing, I've probably assumed some were the same so I'm trying to pay more attention to the media outlet and the video length. It'd be a whole lot easier if all of the interviews with all of the players, including LE, were transcribed to make a search easier.

"But prior to the revelation that he'd driven to the transfer station, it was assumed he was walking."
???

I never saw that suggested. What was discussed was if someone else drove him to the transfer station. MOO

BBM: Really? People thought he walked all the way from his house to the TS? lol. Wonders never cease. I missed all that "talk".

". . . it was assumed he was walking" = "it was assumed he wasn't driving."

For those asking it is 1.6 miles from Waste Transfer Station to the bridge according to google.

https://goo.gl/maps/p3u8EnCvZKv
Above is the link that shows a dirt road from TS to the bridge. I have not seen a link saying what time RL was there only that it was on the day the girls were taken.

But my possible scenario is RL dumped the trash at the TS, and took the backroad home. Thus seeing the girls on or around the bridge.

The Meat Packer place is also nearby this unnamed road. Maybe a worker takes a walk during his lunch break. Maybe he goes to the land with the crow's nest and views the bridge every day for girls and Feb 13 was his lucky day.

The thing about RL and the charges they used:

I thought his trip to the TS was part of the Probable Cause statement to get a warrant to search RL' s house.

I was surprised they used that against him instead of the time he drove to the Pizza King. Or, when he said he went to ?? to buy fish.

So, it made sense to me anyway, that they got him on record and before the judge saying he'd been at the TS at a certain time showing he was in the area. It may all be innocent but...I would like to know where he went afterward.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

"But prior to the revelation that he'd driven to the transfer station, it was assumed he was walking."
???
right. i think the original poster did not realize that driving was a even a possibility as a way to get to the bridge...

BBM
Parapraxis?

The driving public (as well as pedestrians) are certainly safer with him in jail.

Really? Because he drove while under the influence 3 years ago so he can never drive again and/or should stay in jail for life? Seriously?

Above is the link that shows a dirt road from TS to the bridge. I have not seen a link saying what time RL was there only that it was on the day the girls were taken.

But my possible scenario is RL dumped the trash at the TS, and took the backroad home. Thus seeing the girls on or around the bridge.

The Meat Packer place is also nearby this unnamed road. Maybe a worker takes a walk during his lunch break. Maybe he goes to the land with the crow's nest and views the bridge every day for girls and Feb 13 was his lucky day.

The thing about RL and the charges they used:

I thought his trip to the TS was part of the Probable Cause statement to get a warrant to search RL' s house.

I was surprised they used that against him instead of the time he drove to the Pizza King. Or, when he said he went to ?? to buy fish.

So, it made sense to me anyway, that they got him on record and before the judge saying he'd been at the TS at a certain time showing he was in the area. It may all be innocent but...I would like to know where he went afterward.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm sure someone posted this for you by now...but here it is again anyway. LOTS of good info here.

Thanks, Nin!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

That is very sad about your uncle and you have every right to abhor drink driving.
I'm not too keen on seeing a 77 yr old man in cuffs and in prison for what I feel is a minor offence even though what he did is against the law. I feel it's harsh but I'm in the uk and things are a little different.
It hasn't been said he drank at the pizza place and then drove. It's been said he had a drink there and he drove to the tip. No where does it state he did both at the same time on the 13th or whenever it was.
You mention time and time again 4 times. Has he done this 4 times?
You may not have any empathy for him and that's fine but I'm entitled to and I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. And a part of me does feel empathy for him. IF (and that is a big IF) he has had nothing to do with this case...at all.

My apologies, I put the two together more than I should (drinking and driving), but the only time he would have been caught would be if he was drunk and in his car. Law enforcement does not come into your house and arrest you for drinking and being on your couch. I was not trying to imply he was drinking and driving in any of those instances. I have been to the Pizza King in Americus, and it is not within walking distance to Delphi. And if he had a ride there he was still drinking...breaking his probation. Either way you slice it he has bone some destructive things to himself, for which I feel bad, but he did this, and I do not feel sorry for that if he is not willing to either stay inside and off the street or get help. Hell, I would have a beer with the guy and talk about all of this, but I am allowed to have one, he isn't.

The "time and time" was just because it would be a lot harder to feel sorry for the guy if it was his first or second offense. I do not know how many times he has been in trouble over the years for this but to be looking at jail/house arrest, it has had to be more than a couple. And that is an issue.

Just my .02 cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member