IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is taking up for RL's alcohol addiction and potentially harming people by being behind the wheel drunk. It's awful. No one approves of that. But maybe WS should make another thread for people who want to discuss RL's drinking habits.

I thought this was about finding Abby and Libby's murderer. And that includes LE. I hope they aren't so tied up in some different violations of RL that they miss the bigger picture.

Wow, that is pretty wide open, huh? That is where they're at?? "Mr Logan is also a white male"???? (So are........ how many other males in the USA???)

The question is how many other white males were in or around Delphi, Indiana in the hours between the girls being dropped off and them being discoverer murdered less than 24 hours later, not how many white males are in the U.S. I'll assume the police are only interested in white males who had the opportunity due to their proximity in that time frame. IMO

It's one of those things WS'ers give reporters a hard time over. If they are reporting crime news they should know. MOO

Agreed, but it's probably like here on WS people confusing probation with parole. A reporter should proofread and fact check for sure.

+

I dunno what's wrong with me but I am not seeing a time in that link. Can you clarify? Tanx

Pan to the extreme right and scroll down a bit. It is just under SEE VIOLATIONS, page 7. HTHs.

Thanks to WebSight and another Sleuther (I apologize that I cannot remember the name) we discussed some issues with the photo stills last night...

I want to get opinions...and help to push this discussion away from bickering....to what we might be seeing in these photos?

The first one is one of the ORIGINAL photos from LE that we have linked on these threads...

3520788876c195ea4aa44ec46386bb87.jpg

The next were ran through filters by a fellow sleuther...what are we seeing in the area I circled in orange??

e0c7aff9a3122c3b8a20bac6fc0635fc.jpg

385519fddf979d1050f5d247613f685c.jpg

Same with these last two photos that were put through a grayscale filter...

e8ad0a3cce1882855cf8baeadd74d1bb.jpg

ae5478e0da4c7fe38522e1bcdb53e035.jpg

I am interested if anyone sees what I might see...

Please delete if not allowed...TIA

[emoji178] Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I saw yesterday when everyone was discussing whether or not the photo had been altered. I've asked myself many times:

1. Why would LE alter the photos?

Maybe to hide something graphic,
- BG exposing himself.
- Or BG is holding a weapon that may reveal the COD.

2. Why haven't they ever released the actual video Libby took? Showing his gait could be huge in identifying this man.

- IMO there is something in that video the public cannot see. It very well may be that he was exposing himself.
- that could also explain why Libby felt the need to record him.

All of this is my own opinion. Can anyone else think of any other reasons why LE did not release a portion of the video showing his gait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if BG or someone who knows him and is helping cover up called in tips about RL. It makes sense as the bodies were found on his property. Could be why it took LE 5 weeks to do a cleaner sweep of his property, truck, outhouses, and home. /moo

In these sort of small towns and counties, everyone knows who has been arrested for violations and who is under probation.

Call in a few anon tips how you saw RL out drinking and he's been acting very strange, etc.

That takes the heat off BG and someone who knows him. At least for a while.

This is exactly what I saw yesterday when everyone was discussing whether or not the photo had been altered. I've asked myself many times:

1. Why would LE alter the photos?

Maybe to hide something graphic,
- BG exposing himself.
- Or BG is holding a weapon that may reveal the COD.

2. Why haven't they ever released the actual video Libby took? Showing his gait could be huge in identifying this man.

- IMO there is something in that video the public cannot see. It very well may be that he was exposing himself.
- that could also explain why Libby felt the need to record him.

All of this is my own opinion. Can anyone else think of any other reasons why LE did not release a portion of the video showing his gait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question - are you of the opinion that LE did in fact alter the photo? If so, why? Because of the strange area of discussion? I'm curious why people think it may be altered, I've read all of the posts but am curious what you think? I wonder if this is all artifacts from compression? I am genuinely curious, thank you for your post!!

You can see on a map who owns what property or properties here:

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...ageTypeID=1&KeyValue=08-06-29-032-018.000-007

RL's property is highlighted but if you place your mouse over another property a box will show up with who owns it.
Thanks Jethro. I found that useful to explain RLs property boundaries and found the owner of the land across the creek to RL. The creek is the boundary of the land and it also helped me to see where the N625w road is that goes under the bridge that has just been discussed as well as the land with the Deer Stand..

I don't think anyone is taking up for RL's alcohol addiction and potentially harming people by being behind the wheel drunk. It's awful. No one approves of that. But maybe WS should make another thread for people who want to discuss RL's drinking habits.

I thought this was about finding Abby and Libby's murderer. And that includes LE. I hope they aren't so tied up in some different violations of RL that they miss the bigger picture.

I will stop posting facts about RL when people stop minimizing his record, or when a moderator rules that it is no longer permitted. For now, it is both permitted and germane to the conversation. You're welcome to scroll and roll.

I found something interesting to me that I hadn't realized about one's own posts on WS. If you choose "go advanced" to edit your post after the fact there is also an option at the top of the composition area to delete the post. I've seen people say they can't figure out how to delete so they'll just edit out their entire commentary.

+

I dunno what's wrong with me but I am not seeing a time in that link. Can you clarify? Tanx
It's also not quoted by anyone. It's stated by reporter. I'm surprised the reporter has access to a sealed warrant. I'm skeptical until it's official.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I don't understand this line of thinking at all. RL has shown he cannot be trusted on his own. He was shown mercy and he blew it. When he drives a vehicle intoxicated, he is driving a weapon that could easily kill innocent people. He made his bed, and now he can sleep in it. I have no mercy for drunk drivers, I don't care what their age is. Talk to some of the victim's families about their lost love ones due to senseless driving while drinking. I personally know little children that died this way. LE did what they had to do - follow the law of the land, and I thank God we have these laws. LE can't help the circumstances in which he was caught. He is a criminal. All MOO.

This is so sad. Justice isn't served by keeping this man in jail. He should have been released on his own reconnaissance. He is no threat to anyone and the public isn't safer with him in jail. How terribly tragic that the only person to spend time in jail as a result of the investigation into the murders is the old man who owns the property upon which their bodies were found.

I will stop posting facts about RL when people stop minimizing his record, or when a moderator rules that it is no longer permitted. For now, it is both permitted and germane to the conversation. You're welcome to scroll and roll.

Post away, 50-100 dui's doesn't make a murderer of 2 girls walking a trail. Jmo

I don't understand this line of thinking at all. RL has shown he cannot be trusted on his own. He was shown mercy and he blew it. When he drives a vehicle intoxicated, he is driving a weapon that could easily kill innocent people. He made his bed, and now he can sleep in it. I have no mercy for drunk drivers, I don't care what their age is. Talk to some of the victim's families about their lost love ones due to senseless driving while drinking. I personally know little children that died this way. LE did what they had to do - follow the law of the land, and I thank God we have these laws. LE can't help the circumstances in which he was caught. He is a criminal. All MOO.

Agree, but I believe part of the probation conditions was he was not allowed to have access to a vehicle so I think it's a moot point to argue whether he's been driving drunk or not. Driving sober would be a violation of his probation, wouldn't it? MOO

Neither does his age or any other observation about him (since we don't know him) indicative of guilt or innocence. I really don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when others are suspicious of RL. I'm suspicious for many reasons, not just a single thing, and I may be totally wrong since I wasn't there and aren't privy to what LE knows to be facts of these murders. IMO

I never said it did.

Having the girls found on his property, having his home and land searched for probable cause, having his truck hauled away with the doors taped to preserve evidence, and lying about his alibi don't make him guilty, either, but they certainly are making me pay attention to him.

I think RL is unlikely to be the primary perpetrator of this crime. But I think it's possible that he knows something about it that we don't know.

I'd like to follow up on this thought a bit more:

Could you please tell me if this area has ever been used by youth groups as a week 'outdoor' camp, or a day recreation area?
During what years has it been a teen hangout?

I was following some threads of local teens and I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post.
It has been a local hangout spot for a long time and teens still frequent the spot.

May I ask if the local hangout spot in reference are the walking trails? Is the trestle High Bridge included in the "hangout" spot for the youthful citizens? I'm having trouble assuming so many parents allow their young children to hang out on the trestle that is in desperate need of repair and isn't it also considered to be trespassing whereas the walking trails are in good shape?
TIA for clarification.

In this article from a Superior Court hearings from 2014 in front of the same judge RL had to face in his latest charges. At the bottom of the article it has RL's charges but it says "and" another guy's name, so I'm wondering if they were charged together? http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2014-12-17/Public_Records/Superior_Court.html

For a town of less then 3000 there is a lot of different crimes there.

Below is from jan 31 to feb 13

http://m.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2016-02-17/Public_Records/Police_Calls.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper