IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither does his age or any other observation about him (since we don't know him) indicative of guilt or innocence. I really don't understand why people get so bent out of shape when others are suspicious of RL. I'm suspicious for many reasons, not just a single thing, and I may be totally wrong since I wasn't there and aren't privy to what LE knows to be facts of these murders. IMO

I think it's less people getting mad about RL being discussed and more being annoyed with the ongoing arguements with whether or not he's an alcoholic and then getting mad at each other about drunk driving, etc. I think we all agree drunk driving is horrible and not ok in any way.

JMO, I don't think someone having a drinking problem makes them more likely to murder two young girls. (Yes I'm aware alcoholics can be violent.)

This I believe is the frustration. What else can we sleuth about RL that would be more helpful than how much he drinks? JMO.

I am starting to wonder if it's possible that LE took bits and pieces of different frames of the video and overlayed them to make the still images of BG? Is this possible and would they do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, he was not allowed access to a vehicle. He had every chance to sell his land, get a place closer to a town so he could walk, and get help for his affliction. It's all on him and no one else. Has nothing to do with the murders. MOO.

Agree, but I believe part of the probation conditions was he was not allowed to have access to a vehicle so I think it's a moot point to argue whether he's been driving drunk or not. Driving sober would be a violation of his probation, wouldn't it? MOO

I will stop posting facts about RL when people stop minimizing his record, or when a moderator rules that it is no longer permitted. For now, it is both permitted and germane to the conversation. You're welcome to scroll and roll.

The facts do not bother me at all. Keep posting them. I'm all for it.

What I'm saying though is that there are 2 separate cases going on now. RL's drinking violations and the murder of Abby and Libby. 2 completely separate issues. Unless LE tells/knows otherwise.

I don't think anyone is taking up for RL's alcohol addiction and potentially harming people by being behind the wheel drunk. It's awful. No one approves of that. But maybe WS should make another thread for people who want to discuss RL's drinking habits.

I thought this was about finding Abby and Libby's murderer. And that includes LE. I hope they aren't so tied up in some different violations of RL that they miss the bigger picture.

I agree 100%. this has gotton off topik. this is a combination of " no new new's and bordom with some people", I cant see the connection between alcoholism and the death's of these 2 innocent children, maybe im missing something. Are we gonna debate the brand of dog food he feed's his dog's next instead of staying on topic? moo

I think it's less people getting mad about RL being discussed and more being annoyed with the ongoing arguements with whether or not he's an alcoholic and then getting mad at each other about drunk driving, etc. I think we all agree drunk driving is horrible and not ok in any way.

JMO, I don't think someone having a drinking problem makes them more likely to murder two young girls. (Yes I'm aware alcoholics can be violent.)

This I believe is the frustration. What else can we sleuth about RL that would be more helpful than how much he drinks? JMO.

I'm suspicious of a lot more than his apparent propensity for alcohol. I'm suspicious about statements he's made to media that have nothing to do with alcohol but some people seem to get very annoyed about any suspicion I or anyone else has about RL. MOO

I agree, we must start looking elsewhere. RL is a dead end at this point, not much else we can look at. Wish we could sleuth violent sex predators, there's plenty of them out there - but that's a job for LE, not us. MOO.

I'm suspicious of a lot more than his apparent propensity for alcohol. I'm suspicious about statements he's made to media that have nothing to do with alcohol but some people seem to get very annoyed about any suspicion I or anyone else has about RL. MOO

I guess I haven't seen that. What statements are you referring to?

IMHO we need separate threads! Rolling RL into this while he has only been charged with his parole violations is worrysome!. I am not sure of the legal ramifications of this either LE has as of yesterday said he is NOT A SUSPECT. Respectfully as I don't post much and am not a legal authority and all I am not sure how it is possible to openly sleuth him as has been done. MHO

Question - are you of the opinion that LE did in fact alter the photo? If so, why? Because of the strange area of discussion? I'm curious why people think it may be altered, I've read all of the posts but am curious what you think? I wonder if this is all artifacts from compression? I am genuinely curious, thank you for your post!!

I'm sure some of it could be artifacts, but mainly bc they never released the actual video of him walking.
2d75317d116cc49dd869eaa84461ea2b.jpg

I posted this photo yesterday. IMO This area of the pants does not line up with his leg. It looks to me like they cut this piece from a different frame to cover the shadow of something else. Without releasing the actual video, I can't help but think there is a very good reason behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, we must start looking elsewhere. RL is a dead end at this point, not much else we can look at. Wish we could sleuth violent sex predators, there's plenty of them out there - but that's a job for LE, not us. MOO.

Until LE confirms this crime had an element of SA to it I'm not going looking for RSO. MOO

All of RL's interviews with media that you can watch his demeanor as well as hear his words. IOW, not a recap text blurb that paraphrases, but his actual statements and demeanor. Plenty of such interviews to be found in YouTube.

A thread or two ago, someone posted that they had finally figured out what that white thing is under BG's chin.

Will that person please post what they think it is?!

It's also not quoted by anyone. It's stated by reporter. I'm surprised the reporter has access to a sealed warrant. I'm skeptical until it's official.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure she didn't pull the 11:58 AM time and him staying there for 5 minutes out of her...umm..out of the sky. :blushing:

I'm taking it as fact. It says she viewed the affidavit itself. Unless she wants to be fired or jailed, I'm pretty convinced she actually saw it.

Did I dream that LE investigated local RSO's first thing?

One such statement I posted a link to the other day was his usage of the word "disaster" in the context of the murders of two young girls whose families he said he knew. IMO it was a word that seemed odd to me.

Did I dream that LE investigated local RSO's first thing?

Don't know if theres been an official statement, but it seems like common sense. I have a strong feeling that was one of the first steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper