DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]

BBM Hope you don't mind that some disagree.

It will be interesting if and when the details come out if the girls' wrists showed evidence of restraints, IMO.

I am glad people are sharing these pics... I believe the military hand cuff knot is what we see sticking out of BG's jacket. I believe the girls were tied up. I read it somewhere else too that they were but I don't remember where.

Moo said the cow because???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relevant because trip toTransfer puts RL on road beneath bridge twice that day as he drove to and from doing his errands.

No, while he might have taken the route that goes past the road that goes underneath the bridge eventually, it does not put him on that road at all.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Map Routes to Transfer Station.jpg
    Map Routes to Transfer Station.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 352
I believe early on when they released the photo, LE used the word "enhanced" . . .

Exactly. They probably cropped it, enlarged it, brightened it a bit, sharpened it a bit and I can't see evidence of anything else. I only see evidence of cruddy video, which is exactly what phones make.

IMO

Relevant because trip toTransfer puts RL on road beneath bridge twice that day as he drove to and from doing his errands.

No, driving to the Transfer Station doesn't require RL to go drive below the bridge. It only opens the possibility because (1) he's driving, and (2) the bridge is on the same road, but north of the TS. Driving from RL's house to the TS, without detouring to the brdige, would keep him south of both the bridge and the crime scene.

In regard to vocal inflections and word choice concerning RL, we also might want to consider that if his obvious drinking problem started at a young age, then there is very likely to be some damage caused by that. I found his remarks odd and kind of bumbling at times, but again, considering he is educated, and probably of average to above average intelligence(I would assume above average considering his vocation in the Navy), I believe his verbal affect is probably a symptom of the ravages of long-term alcohol abuse. JMO
I find these things interesting too. Intonation in particular is hard for me to dismiss.

I have a friend who often comes across as sarcastic and snarky, though they deny it and do not mean it. It's perhaps subtle or subconscious, or it's perhaps a cultural thing. I always hear it; others do and do not.

My friend hates it when LE builds a case around these things. To him those methods are way too soft a science. I nearly trust tone and expression more than the spoken words.

It's fascinating to see how different people interpret these quirks and intonations differently.

Sorry, but I totally believe that this photo is clear enough for anyone who knows this guy, is going to recognize him. I really don't feel that you need to see their eyes in order to recognize them. Overall body shape and overall appearance as well as the walk and movements would be adequate IMO to identify someone. JMO
:goodpost:This is exactly why I don't buy into any of the cloning/photoshopping conspiracy theories. It's all about appealing to someone who knows this person already. It's amazing how humans can recognize someone they know based on subtle factors, such as posture.

IMO

I sincerely doubt that the picture, altered or not, is going to be a major piece of evidence for the prosecution, or the defense, at trial. Whether or not LE doctored the image to catch the person is not going to set anyone free since it would take so much more evidence to convict than just a grainy video. JMHO.

Agreed.
A) I believe LE released it in hope that someone would recognize him or someone wearing that clothing on that day.
B) We on this website are playing with the images trying to coax out additional details since it is most of the concrete evidence we have to play with.

I believe some on this website are not understanding why others on this website and in SM are editing the pictures.

No the FBI doesn't (I hope) need us to edit the pictures. By that logic, they also don't need us to talk about the case on this website. Yet, we are all here.

No we don't believe the prosecution will hold up our edited photo with wild purple colors and hidden unicorns in order to get a guilty verdict. We are all just trying, in our own way, to figure this thing out using the best skills we have.

A big red flag is raised to me when the security at RL's PV hearing was held:

"Logan was surrounded by law enforcement officers during his walk from a sheriff’s car to the elevator in the Carroll County Courthouse. Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullin held the elevator while Logan came in with two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, and a deputy watched over the railing from the second floor.

Outside the courtroom, Mullin, two deputies and Carroll County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Mike Thomas guarded the inmate entrance to the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, the two deputies with Leazenby, as well as the sheriff himself, stayed with Logan throughout the hearing that lasted about a half-hour.

Several reporters from newspapers and television stations were on hand for the hearing. Leazenby said in a later interview that it was a fine line to decide how much security to have."

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_f3efd096-18d6-11e7-88b9-f339d079eadc.html

If this was a mere probation violation hearing there would be no need for the security of this magnitude. And the security is directly tied to RL due to Leazenby's comment about "fine line." Has anyone found the interview Leazenby gave yesterday referred to in this article? I'll go sleuth. I am not on the RL is BG bus, but there is certainly more that RL knows, was involved in, or has connection with in these horrible murders for this amount of security IMO.

theres always the very strong possibility that the security was there for RL himself...people are charged up by this case and rightfully so but maybe the talk that's swirling round him re involvement or knowing more than he's prepared to say meant security was increased..personally i just wish there'd be some shift forwards ..something, anything to move the case along in some way. BG must not be allowed to get away with this:(

?? The road beneath the bridge is a private drive. How does that lead to the transfer station?

625 west is the rd the transfer station is on it crosses 200 north and end on the west side of the bridge, the rd continues under the bridgd to the private resident. Jmo 625 happens to cross 200 west and also continues to the right towards a few more homes. Jmo

Thanks I don't know how to post pictures I keep saying it and no one pays attention. I really think this is what he had... and how he led the girls along.... controlled them... He was prepared for them.

He had the rope stuffed in his jacket... a piece was sticking out. It was already tied in the military hand cuff knot.

BG was in the military...

Moo said the cow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFTM: on the bar at the top you will see, next to the emoticon icon, two blue circles and then a square. Click on the square and it has two choices: upload from your computer or copy a URL from the web. Choose which you want and follow the directions. And Presto!! There is your picture!

Is that the info you were looking for? hth

Exactly. They probably cropped it, enlarged it, brightened it a bit, sharpened it a bit and I can't see evidence of anything else. I only see evidence of cruddy video, which is exactly what phones make.

IMO
Thank You, there is a difference between enhanced and altering and in the hands of a professional it's done properly.
I have extensive experience with Adobe products but my degree is not in that. I would not claim to be one and still would not do what I see being done to the one thing that can help catch this SOB and the fact LE stressed do not do this.

theres always the very strong possibility that the security was there for RL himself...people are charged up by this case and rightfully so but maybe the talk that's swirling round him re involvement or knowing more than he's prepared to say meant security was increased..personally i just wish there'd be some shift forwards ..something, anything to move the case along in some way. BG must not be allowed to get away with this:(

This Herald Journal article answers alot of questions about the security, and many other details.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwNVlCNEZKelBWUEU/view

From looking with a killer's perspective, BG did not take the two girls down to the creek to cross through the icy cold water. His pants and those of the girls pants legs would get wet. Abby was wearing hi top sneakers that would not wade well in water. I think the rocks lining the creek bed are slippery, as has been noted. The incline onto RLs property, where they were found, is surely steep coming out of that creek.

JMHO That is not how the two girls came to be placed at that location. BG used a pathway but it was not via the creek.

Does anyone remember the picture getting around of the sneakers someone spotted walking over Monon High Bridge just after the girls were found? They were photographed under the bridge while the person was standing on the bridge. Did we ever find out if they were connected to the girls? Quoting your post because you mention Abby was wearing high tops, can anyone recall if the shoes under the bridge were high tops?

No, while he might have taken the route that goes past the road that goes underneath the bridge eventually, it does not put him on that road at all.

Thank you for sorting that out!

Does anyone remember the picture getting around of the sneakers someone spotted walking over Monon High Bridge just after the girls were found? They were photographed under the bridge while the person was standing on the bridge. Did we ever find out if they were connected to the girls? Quoting your post because you mention Abby was wearing high tops, can anyone recall if the shoes under the bridge were high tops?

I remember that.

MOO but I think that RL took the yellow route on the pic of the routes provided. If he was forbidden to drive he probably took the least busy route to get there.

Another thing is it was mentioned several times in earlier threads about the Indiana Packers plant. I noticed it is not too far from the CCTS which RL traveled to. What if he picked up someone (hitcher? a familiar face?) in the area on his return trip? And that person turned out to be BG? Just all speculation on my part.

Someone posted many threads ago the process of the IP loading/unloading. They said once in you stay in to load/unload. What if this person was a rider or part of a driving team? Could be he is local or local at one point. So he was just visiting his old neighborhood while his partner was in the yard at IP.

To follow on the trucker scenario. It was once speculated that there was an eagle type emblem that some were seeing on the hoodie/fanny pack/whatever it is at the moment. What if it is a logo for Wil Trans Trucking?

_VtGEeNC_400x400.jpg

I seriously doubt that RL is intentionally involved in this. While I believe he may be unintentionally involved. Maybe the scenario I mentioned or maybe he knows something more that he is not saying. After all he did hide the facts once. Maybe he is still hiding something. Maybe he was threatened by BG after the fact. Maybe that is why he filed for post conviction relief to get his gun rights back for own protection. Maybe his guilt is what led to him drinking at Pizza King and elsewhere. Again it's just speculation.

One thing for sure is that nothing is for sure.

Okay I think I'm caught up, RL as reported was at the transfer station much earlier. Sounds like a good thing in his favor especially if LE confirms that.

Anything else?
sorry I truly tried to read everything today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper