IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Everyone.

This thread will be closing down for the night in just a bit.

Absolutely agree! I posted the following a bit ago:

"I'm not sure if we'll ever know, but I think those girls had only a few minutes to make a quick decision on what to do when they saw BG coming towards them. He was only 70 feet away! They either needed to get back on the bridge and head back north having to pass BG quite high in the air or stay put on SE end and wait for BG to finish his trek, then quickly get back on bridge again heading north from where they came. I can't imagine getting on that bridge with someone coming at me that I was suspect or nervous about! I think I may stay put at SE end, keep my eye on BG and attempt to head back quickly once his foot stepped off"!

Im on the same fence with you. :)

Wsimm,
Yes! I thought I wrote back to this post? Maybe I didn't? (Getting older, eek). But yes, I read that post and that is what prompted me to write what I did.

Your version was excellent and exactly what I was trying to convey. What you posted was so well written and it is exactly what I fear had happened.

I don't believe LE has commented on what type or where it was recovered.

I think it was ISP Carter speaking to Fox59's Alexis McAdams who seemed to confirm DNA was recovered but then refused to say anything else. I'll see if I can find her interview.

ETA it may take awhile.

[video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/alexismcadamstv/status/839600041207672832[/video]

"Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets on Friday.

Leazenby said he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case and said the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office is still taking the lead in this investigation."

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

Hey One and All,

The thread is closing for the night but please do not worry because

We have a brand new thread when we open back up in the morning.

Here is THREAD #46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member