IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me believes or wants to believe the police have their suspect. No further murders have occurred. Let's hope it stays that way. The authorities just don't have enough to arrest.

I doubt it.

I think they scaled back because a) they know who did this and, b) why waste resources when their current personnel can handle it. JMO

I would guess their governor could infuse some cash from the state budget if the county needed it to investigate this case, but that's just a guess.

Thank you. But who would question seeing a neighbor's vehicle or seeing a familiar face on the trails? I still don't think it was a stranger. IMO

My reply was in regard to the road...... being that I live in a rural isolated area....

I would certainly be questioning anyone who was parked on my road .....

when the road only leads to my house....even moreso if it was someone local who knew the road.....like whatha?? .... why are you parked here?

I agree with you when you say that BG wanted the victims to be found. Striking fear in the community, creating a sense of outrage and helplessness makes the perp feel powerful as he is a loser in real life and a complete zero. A nobody. The murders are his only claim to fame.

That theory would explain why he took the bodies toward houses/roads...if he wanted them to be discovered.

It could also be the killer was inexperienced and it was a more spontaneous crime of passion or cover up...and the person, in their haste, chose a poor hiding spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is new to me, too. I'm halfway in and had to take a break. This piece is 6:13.

Warning: there is a video clip of Abby and Libby when they were alive.

I find it upsetting, and if you may, maybe FF through that portion. The reporter from Crimewatch Daily rented a helicopter for a flyover and that's as far as I've watched.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRKYSnF0wE

You're welcome. It's helped me a lot to watch and listen to what officials have said from the early days. The other day there was confusion about what ISP Perrine said on SW day because some people remember differently or even heard differently as in did he say no or did he say yaknow or did he not say anything before the statement as to being a suspect, IIRC.

Anyone in the area know what the call letters are for the major TV news outlets? That may make searching YouTube for the Delphi murder clips much easier to find.

http://www.usnpl.com/

This site lists newspapers and tv stations by state.

I'm guessing LE has probably already looked into anyone who does the upkeep of the trails, that is..if there are people hired to do that. I don't know if that's something city workers would do or not. Whoever keeps the cemetery in shape too and if any of the other property owners around there have hired people. It's just that I've seen guys doing that kind of work before and along with the regular powered cutters/trimmers, a couple times I've seen someone whacking down overgrowth & stuff with something that looked like a machete.

jmo..

This is mainly for Websight but others might chime in. I was looking at your picture of BG where you thought LE might have erased something down BG's right side. Could it be the butt of a rifle slung over BG's back and that is why he appears to have his arm back holding the rifle back? And that is why Libby took the picture? I wish ImnotSherlock would chime in on what the white thing at his neck is. I am so close to nailing someone I know. JMO

Nope, I do not think anything other than actual good journalism for a community.

All of us here bring our biases to our comments, I get that.

I, myself, am a planner. Very methodical and anal as to financials and taking emotion out of it, for both my personal and my city as to such..... so I am biased.

It makes me :pullhair: when entities that take my money don't plan properly for contingencies and future expenses for the short and long term viability.

Kudos actually for both the city commission to get this on their agenda for planning, putting it out there that just a few thousand for this case required them to move budget monies, and kudos for the newspaper for covering it :moo: :cow:

I have no idea what their bond ratings might be for the community, but this article sends a message to the community to perhaps support a special referendum tax increase if and when this goes to trial.
Could possibly also entice corporations or citizens or groups to donate to a fund to help with these costs?

This is mainly for Websight but others might chime in. I was looking at your picture of BG where you thought LE might have erased something down BG's right side. Could it be the butt of a rifle slung over BG's back and that is why he appears to have his arm back holding the rifle back? And that is why Libby took the picture? I wish ImnotSherlock would chime in on what the white thing at his neck is. I am so close to nailing someone I know. JMO

What do you mean by the sentence I bolded?

Also where were the girls buried or were they cremated. The cemetary would probably be watched unless that is just tv shows!

I'm guessing LE has probably already looked into anyone who does the upkeep of the trails, that is..if there are people hired to do that. I don't know if that's something city workers would do or not. Whoever keeps the cemetery in shape too and if any of the other property owners around there have hired people. It's just that I've seen guys doing that kind of work before and along with the regular powered cutters/trimmers, a couple times I've seen someone whacking down overgrowth & stuff with something that looked like a machete.

jmo..
Hopefully someone would have recognized him and reported it unless he was seasonal.

I know someone who looks like BG. He is not from the Delphi area, but he lives within 3 hours drive. I've been trying to put together things in my mind from the pictures and dates that it could very easily be him.

I was wondering what the person means by that statement as well. If TheVisual has info, phone a tip in. Don't let not knowing what the thing may be at the neck area (something in white I presume they want clarified) stop them from phoning about what they may know or IF they think they may know who BG is..... JMO

I know someone who looks like BG. He is not from the Delphi area, but he lives within 3 hours drive. I've been trying to put together things in my mind from the pictures and dates that it could very easily be him.

Well I am hoping you reported this to the tip line. Then the police can try and put the pieces together.

I agree with you when you say that BG wanted the victims to be found. Striking fear in the community, creating a sense of outrage and helplessness makes the perp feel powerful as he is a loser in real life and a complete zero. A nobody. The murders are his only claim to fame.
And hopefully the Iowa case will be solved also when they catch the Delphi killer.

:cow: My own speculations for I do not know who committed this vicious crime.

Little risk of being seen placing two girls in a vehicle with tinted windows or inside a no windows van after going down the hill to the private drive. BG, jmho, took control over the two girls immediately either by zip ties, rope, handcuffs and a revolver. They became captives and would not be escaping.

NIN posted a map depicting several paths to the CS. A narrow path runs alongside the CS. Also, from the rear corner of the cemetery, is an established pathway only 750' to the CS. (There is a youtube for that observation.)

The crimes of death more than likely included another POI, along with BG, and, quite possibly, a group of evildoers or a small gang of them. If the search had not been called off at midnight, perhaps the bodies would have been discovered at another location.

Perhaps your theory does not include a SA. However, if it does include a SA, do you think BG did that ravaging, in the open, on the back of RLs property?

BG went to Monon to SA two young girls during which time they would be murdered or close to it. BG had a his wicked scheme. Perhaps a like-minded partner agreed the death plan would be wickedly delightful. That could place the other possible POI as being an evil female accomplice.

Sgt. Slocum has been the arresting officer in numerous crimes, throughout many years in his career with Carroll County. I am a bit surprised that he doesn't recognize the bad guy's [BG] voice.

bbm red
^^^^ This?! - Next thought: slender, black dressing, without voice by not greeting ... ?? :dunno: MOO

First time posting but have been following. I thought same thing about a rifle, could he have been poaching deer and they saw him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay